Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys couldn't see a thread title suggestion and couldn't think of one myself. Hope this is ok ! Can someone provide a recap ?

Reactions: 6
Recap:
-She moved to NY last August, she seemed home sick and lonely most of the time. Moved back home in March when the pandemic hit and has been living with her parents since.
-Had a blast of a summer and while the rest of us were trying to be sensible with our contacts, she had a new gang hanging off her every week and I’m pretty sure she visited every county on the whole island when, although industry was open, we were being encouraged not to take the piss.
-Since about September she has been pretty much based at home in Limerick. She had a pity party one day and sobbed that she hasn’t seen anyone but her parents in months, which people did not appreciate as she documented her every move and had the time of her life over the summer.
-All she does now is flog flog flog.
-She’s boring, her content is bland and uninspiring and she has regressed completely since moving home.
-She comes across as someone who has watched too many American tween movies and dresses like a sad rejected cheerleader in limerick in the depths of winter sauntering about her house where she lives with her parents.
- She has recently been mortgage approved and is looking for places to live in the new year

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Recap:
-She moved to NY last August, she seemed home sick and lonely most of the time. Moved back home in March when the pandemic hit and has been living with her parents since.
-Had a blast of a summer and while the rest of us were trying to be sensible with our contacts, she had a new gang hanging off her every week and I’m pretty sure she visited every county on the whole island when, although industry was open, we were being encouraged not to take the piss.
-Since about September she has been pretty much based at home in Limerick. She had a pity party one day and sobbed that she hasn’t seen anyone but her parents in months, which people did not appreciate as she documented her every move and had the time of her life over the summer.
-All she does now is flog flog flog.
-She’s boring, her content is bland and uninspiring and she has regressed completely since moving home.
-She comes across as someone who has watched too many American tween movies and dresses like a sad rejected cheerleader in limerick in the depths of winter sauntering about her house where she lives with her parents.
- She has recently been mortgage approved and is looking for places to live in the new year

She’s also mentioned that’s she’s working on bringing out her own brand

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And back out shopping first day 🤬
I mean bloggers get so many free hauls of clothes they cannot possibly need tat from Penney’s

Reactions: 11
And back out shopping first day 🤬
I mean bloggers get so many free hauls of clothes they cannot possibly need tat from Penney’s
I am so annoyed by her. Same as her summer tour of the country. It’s not suddenly a free for all today. She of all people does not need to be in Penny’s or Zara today with all the online shopping and gifting over the last few weeks. She’ll be out for dinner a couple of times a week now dressed up to the nines. Absolutely sick of her

Reactions: 13
I meant to say it yesterday but I just knew that she would be bet into the shops at the first opportunity. I mean look, I don’t dislike her for it. It’s been a tough few weeks. But what more would the girl possibly need?! She has orders coming through the door everyday. She wants for nothing. I just think if it was me and if I had her kind of influence I’d be holding off for another while and not be seen to be rushing in first opportunity. Kind of looking forward to seeing what she got in Penneys though.

Reactions: 3
Straight to the shops for Louise because all the free clothes, makeup, hair products, wine, food, toiletries just weren't enough🙄.
Jesus wept!!!
She found the shops were quieter than she thought they'd be, yeah that's because people have other things to be doing than running straight to penneys.
These influencers are so sad, Tignam the same straight to her second home DTC. Where she apparently cried inside from happiness, pathetic!!

How is she wearing so little when it’s freezing out. Dressed like a teenager, in her parents house, shopping at 12pm on a Tuesday with her ‘mom’. 28 going on 13..
Like a teen, except for the cartier bracelet!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Poor Louise was tired from a few hours wearing a mask sauntering around the shops 🙄.. imagine how tired princess would be if she was doing a real job! Idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought it was very telling when she said "I feel like I've forgotten how to shop, I didn't know what to buy". Eh, maybe it's because you're drowning in stuff that's been sent to you and you literally don't need a single thing!! Not that that you've "forgotten how to shop" 🙄. What an absolute dope. She's obsessed with consuming and doesn't even realise it.

Reactions: 19
Yeah how to you forget how to shop exactly. You buy things you need surely? Or you see something you like and pick it up. There’s no formula or science behind it lou it really is as simple as that. Dope

Reactions: 9
If ever there was a blogger that I wish would come on here and read about themselves it would be Louise. So she would realise how vacuous her existence as a blogger really is. She must know this on some level, given that she has tried to contribute something more substantial to society with the meals on wheels thing and fundraising for pieta house but then again part of me thinks it’s still for the gram! I find her inoffensive but deeply shallow. Think it’s a limerick girl thing, especially a celia Holman lee girl thing.

Reactions: 19
Yeah how to you forget how to shop exactly. You buy things you need surely? Or you see something you like and pick it up. There’s no formula or science behind it lou it really is as simple as that. Dope
Just shows that she's gone straight back to taking all these unnecessary trips like she did all summer long, legging it into every shop in Limerick the first day they open without needing to buy a single thing!

Reactions: 7
If ever there was a blogger that I wish would come on here and read about themselves it would be Louise. So she would realise how vacuous her existence as a blogger really is. She must know this on some level, given that she has tried to contribute something more substantial to society with the meals on wheels thing and fundraising for pieta house but then again part of me thinks it’s still for the gram! I find her inoffensive but deeply shallow. Think it’s a limerick girl thing, especially a celia Holman lee girl thing.
It's funny how none of the influencers mention Tattle when they definitely have heard about it and read the threads. I'm guessing it's because they don't want to draw more people here; I only found out about this website because a girl on Twitter mentioned it. It seems like they couldn't get away from Bloggers Unveiled as easily 😂

Reactions: 7
It's funny how none of the influencers mention Tattle when they definitely have heard about it and read the threads. I'm guessing it's because they don't want to draw more people here; I only found out about this website because a girl on Twitter mentioned it. It seems like they couldn't get away from Bloggers Unveiled as easily 😂
Yeah they def don't mention it directly cos it just sends people over with curiousity then it exposes stuff and the scrutiny intensifies. I only found Tattle the time Aoife Devlin broke down and I was like, jeez there must be some nasty tit on the internet then boom it's just all the hundreds of thousands of normal people who are followers desperate to have a voice (*a few nasty folk but you get them everywhere).

Reactions: 11
Poor Louise was tired from a few hours wearing a mask sauntering around the shops 🙄.. imagine how tired princess would be if she was doing a real job! Idiot
Literally I wear a mask for 8+hrs a day, plus my 50 min commute each way on public transport, plus in all common areas in my building (I don't live in Irl), plus every single time I go to a shop/post office/coffee run ... I avoid shopping centres as I can't face the torture of more mask wearing for "leisurely activities" 🙈 but it's what must be done!!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else absolutely HATE the Half twirling, shuffling, shoulder shrug, little walk towards the camera and lean back all the floggers do when trying on clothes🙄. Jesus I hate it, they look so ridiculous! Always with an attempt at a little sexy smile at the end, crrrriiinnnnggggeeee!!😬

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.