Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Long time follower, first time commenter here! Finally decided to comment as Louise’s latest post has really just taken the biscuit for me! She is absolutely despicable and classless, posing in front of her Merc with “two” measley bags of shopping the two bags is just for display, all that crap could have easily fit in the one bag (I know it’s generous to donate anything at all, but don’t stand in front of a car worth €75,000+ Rubbing it in peoples faces and think you’re amazing for buying two of the thinnest shopping bags on the planet). Also, I noticed the yogurt drinks she bought are “low fat” these people are going hungry, I don’t think they need low fat anything! Buying the total wrong stuff despite her saying in her story to get dried or canned goods, she goes and buys ham and bread which have a short shelf life! She is the most out of touch, self absorbed human I have come across! I don’t know how she does not see how that post could be damaging. Also, being a patron of Pieta House, she should be more aware of the effects of her boastful behaviour in a time of suffering for many people. She is disgracefully ignorant, especially given the “intention” of her post!
I do think it’s great to donate wherever any of us can, I don’t see how that picture creates any awareness of the charity, so I don’t believe charity was the real aim of that post, more to show off and then have the comeback of “oh I was doing something good” when she got shit for it, you can barely see the bags in the photo!
Before anyone assumes I’m being jealous of Louise, I am not, I have a similar car (which I have earned myself, unlike Louise), make a decent living (which I work extremely hard for, unlike Louise) and often donate to charities (seemingly unlike Louise, since she has to declare it to the world anytime she ever does any charity work), would I EVER post photos of any of that on social media bragging about them? Absolutely not! My friends would probably take the piss out of me if I did!
Also not denying her having nice things, everyone is entitled to do whatever they want with their own money, just don’t show it off, especially in today’s climate! She is an awful role model for young people, I have seen her in person and although she has a beautiful figure, I can confirm every photo/video is edited to make her look more slender. The laser hair removal photo, is an accurate image of what she looks like in real life, and she looks amazing.
End of rant sorry but this has just really bugged me!

Bloody hell I didn’t realise how long that was 🙈
Welcome 🤗 given the length of that rant you're gonna feel right at home here 🤗😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I started the LIDL Louise phrase on this & delighted to see how well its taken off🤣🤣😆Poor Lou is delighted its the weekend..eh why..is she out working Mon-Fri on the frontline🙄🙄🙄Every day is a weekend day to her🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m calling it now that she was never mortgage approved & her Q&A next week is sponsored by some finance company.

Reactions: 21

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Just saw that Louise has signed a lease in Dublin for January. Thought she had mortgage approval? Would you not stick it out at home for a few more months to save? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'd imagine she is in a hurry to move out of home knowing how boring her content is. Nothing like moving into a new place and decorating to give ya some new content. People just love watching other people buy cushions and kettles.

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
'Roommates who run together stay together' one of them will get a fella and it'll upset everything! Fact

• Haha

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Wonder is it the fella she drunkenly sent sexy chat to but posted on her story before quickly deleting few months ago🤣🤣

• Haha

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
She talking about being excited for the weekend. What is exactly so gruelling about her weekdays?

AOK

Louise was asked today if she eats what she wants at Christmas, Louise said she does and posted a picture of the smallest Christmas dinner iv ever seen 😂 my toddler had a bigger one

• Haha
As someone in the comments said a picture in front of the Capuchin Centre would be more appropriate.
There was another comment about would the picture be ok if it was an older car or something along those lines, if it was an older or less gram worthy car it wouldn't be shown, did we ever see her old car?
I always try to give her the benefit of the doubt, but that photo of her sitting on her Benz from that food donation post is so cringeworthy 😂. It’s great to spread awareness about helping out charitable causes but throwing the luxury car in there is so unnecessary and in poor taste.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The burger and chips 😂 ah stop. Is it just me or is there something unhinged looking about that Megan one.
Watch your back Louise 😂

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Love that she has time for a morning ritual of reading her book... most of us just about have time for the morning ritual of brushing our teeth

Dok123

Think that Mercedes post now was the nail in the coffin for me. What the actual fuck is she doing, she is so away from any sort of reality. All good and fine to be doing charity but christ can we not get a break from your “amazing” life for one god damn post. She is the definition of fake

Sufija

Anyone who knows even the basics of photography knows that the only purpose of that photo was to place focus on the car. Tasteless isnt even the word for her

Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“Such a difference” is the sum total of what she seems to be able to say about any product she tries. Once you hear it you won’t be able to unhear it

• Haha

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Slightly off topic here but related nonetheless. Belle Azzure ( Dearbhla Toal ) put up a post in October, regarding her slipping out of a fitness regime, and during a pandemic it’s okay not to punish your body for gaining weight. When you look at the post it’s pretty clear she was into her fitness from the first picture and the second one shows a girl who, maybe like a lot of us, during an eight month pandemic might have been a little lax in the fitness department or comforting ourselves a little more with food. What I find troubling about this post is after she made her pregnancy Announcement, she mentioned that she had purposely and consciously gained one stone in weight in order to prepare her body for her upcoming pregnancy. My issue is that I actually felt comforted by her initial post, about being kind to our bodies should they change during the pandemic, which turned out later that it was a conscious decision she made and not just because she fell out of a fitness regime, I feel it’s sending the wrong message. Yes, she knew she was pregnant in that post, we didn’t, would she have been as accepting of it had she not been preparing for pregnancy ? It invalidates the post by taking it from her accepting her pandemic weight gain and helping others feel better about themselves (nothing wrong with that) to it now being clear that she had gained it in order to help her prepare for pregnancy. I personally, now feel that I can’t relate to that post, that what initially felt as an appreciative body positive post is now chalked down to Dearbhla having an excuse for the gain because it’s for pregnancy.
This is a very good point and one I thought about. She actually knew she was pregnant then and was trying to make it out she was putting on weight. Don’t agree with it. It’s another issue I have with all these influencers. They just can’t be real or tell the truth

wotzsnots

Poor Louise was tired from a few hours wearing a mask sauntering around the shops 🙄.. imagine how tired princess would be if she was doing a real job! Idiot

• Heart

fastandthecurious

She's only delighted with the number of people that joined into the live..she was as smug and she hasn't a notion. It actually sickens me the girl that technically does nothing for a living has more money then those who work very hard every week. I'm sorry now but getting up at 9am every morning and writing a to do list that involves walks, coops, food, and half naked pics for the gram *repeat is not hard work