Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone in the comments said a picture in front of the Capuchin Centre would be more appropriate.
There was another comment about would the picture be ok if it was an older car or something along those lines, if it was an older or less gram worthy car it wouldn't be shown, did we ever see her old car?
I always try to give her the benefit of the doubt, but that photo of her sitting on her Benz from that food donation post is so cringeworthy 😂. It’s great to spread awareness about helping out charitable causes but throwing the luxury car in there is so unnecessary and in poor taste.

Reactions: 21
Long time follower, first time commenter here! Finally decided to comment as Louise’s latest post has really just taken the biscuit for me! She is absolutely despicable and classless, posing in front of her Merc with “two” measley bags of shopping the two bags is just for display, all that crap could have easily fit in the one bag (I know it’s generous to donate anything at all, but don’t stand in front of a car worth €75,000+ Rubbing it in peoples faces and think you’re amazing for buying two of the thinnest shopping bags on the planet). Also, I noticed the yogurt drinks she bought are “low fat” these people are going hungry, I don’t think they need low fat anything! Buying the total wrong stuff despite her saying in her story to get dried or canned goods, she goes and buys ham and bread which have a short shelf life! She is the most out of touch, self absorbed human I have come across! I don’t know how she does not see how that post could be damaging. Also, being a patron of Pieta House, she should be more aware of the effects of her boastful behaviour in a time of suffering for many people. She is disgracefully ignorant, especially given the “intention” of her post!
I do think it’s great to donate wherever any of us can, I don’t see how that picture creates any awareness of the charity, so I don’t believe charity was the real aim of that post, more to show off and then have the comeback of “oh I was doing something good” when she got tit for it, you can barely see the bags in the photo!
Before anyone assumes I’m being jealous of Louise, I am not, I have a similar car (which I have earned myself, unlike Louise), make a decent living (which I work extremely hard for, unlike Louise) and often donate to charities (seemingly unlike Louise, since she has to declare it to the world anytime she ever does any charity work), would I EVER post photos of any of that on social media bragging about them? Absolutely not! My friends would probably take the piss out of me if I did!
Also not denying her having nice things, everyone is entitled to do whatever they want with their own money, just don’t show it off, especially in today’s climate! She is an awful role model for young people, I have seen her in person and although she has a beautiful figure, I can confirm every photo/video is edited to make her look more slender. The laser hair removal photo, is an accurate image of what she looks like in real life, and she looks amazing.
End of rant sorry but this has just really bugged me!

Bloody hell I didn’t realise how long that was 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Anyone who knows even the basics of photography knows that the only purpose of that photo was to place focus on the car. Tasteless isnt even the word for her

Reactions: 20
Long time follower, first time commenter here! Finally decided to comment as Louise’s latest post has really just taken the biscuit for me! She is absolutely despicable and classless, posing in front of her Merc with “two” measley bags of shopping the two bags is just for display, all that crap could have easily fit in the one bag (I know it’s generous to donate anything at all, but don’t stand in front of a car worth €75,000+ Rubbing it in peoples faces and think you’re amazing for buying two of the thinnest shopping bags on the planet). Also, I noticed the yogurt drinks she bought are “low fat” these people are going hungry, I don’t think they need low fat anything! Buying the total wrong stuff despite her saying in her story to get dried or canned goods, she goes and buys ham and bread which have a short shelf life! She is the most out of touch, self absorbed human I have come across! I don’t know how she does not see how that post could be damaging. Also, being a patron of Pieta House, she should be more aware of the effects of her boastful behaviour in a time of suffering for many people. She is disgracefully ignorant, especially given the “intention” of her post!
I do think it’s great to donate wherever any of us can, I don’t see how that picture creates any awareness of the charity, so I don’t believe charity was the real aim of that post, more to show off and then have the comeback of “oh I was doing something good” when she got tit for it, you can barely see the bags in the photo!
Before anyone assumes I’m being jealous of Louise, I am not, I have a similar car (which I have earned myself, unlike Louise), make a decent living (which I work extremely hard for, unlike Louise) and often donate to charities (seemingly unlike Louise, since she has to declare it to the world anytime she ever does any charity work), would I EVER post photos of any of that on social media bragging about them? Absolutely not! My friends would probably take the piss out of me if I did!
Also not denying her having nice things, everyone is entitled to do whatever they want with their own money, just don’t show it off, especially in today’s climate! She is an awful role model for young people, I have seen her in person and although she has a beautiful figure, I can confirm every photo/video is edited to make her look more slender. The laser hair removal photo, is an accurate image of what she looks like in real life, and she looks amazing.
End of rant sorry but this has just really bugged me!

Bloody hell I didn’t realise how long that was 🙈
Welcome 🤗 given the length of that rant you're gonna feel right at home here 🤗😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just think it’s gas that she get so much free shite weekly, no expense spared when it comes to herself, but bought from the Dunnes basic line for those who are in need of food, where things are as cheap as like 50cent. Are they not worth the nice stuff Louise? Remember she proudly showed us her food shop there the other week and her full to the brim fridge, I don’t recall seeing any Dunnes basics food there? She’s such a massive idiot. I’d say that shopping barely topped €15. She’s some geebag

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Everything about her is so fake and self serving. Sick to death of her shite! And anybody who points out the truth is instantly called a 'troll' and the usual 'be kind' nonsense is spouted. When will people learn to stop fawning over these absolute clowns!!

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she deleted some comments, it’s obvious as people are talking about that Katie girls comment, yet her comment is no where to be seen??. Makes it more clear and obvious for her followers that she’s full of her own importance

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she deleted some comments, it’s obvious as people are talking about that Katie girls comment, yet her comment is no where to be seen??. Makes it more clear and obvious for her followers that she’s full of her own importance
Was the Katie comment bad? Anyone screenshot it?

Reactions: 1
No it wasn't bad at all, she basically just said that she supports giving to charity but it looks tone deaf for Louise to post about donating while posing on a Mercedes she's being paid to drive.
The fact they get away with deleting comments that don't suit their narrative is scandalous and so misleading, only shows one side - the influencers preferred side!!

I see more and more people are commenting - she's better off letting it play out and addressing it, people will respect her more.

Reactions: 12
Yes that’s what she said and then Louise was saying how she pays to drive it ( I presume referring to filling it with petrol, good girl) when some of us and trying to pay our finance on our 2013 car. Like she’s so privileged in these times that she needs to flaunt everything she has

Reactions: 7
I honestly thought it was an ad for Mercedes when i first looked and was shocked when I saw it was for charity. So clueless. Also Louise, we haven't forgotten about Canada Goose that you conveniently swept under the carpet by deleting comments! I can't believe in this day and age influencers still get away with deleting comments when its their job and they should be held accountable for their actions

Reactions: 17
As sick as I am over “apology videos” or posts, the least she can do is own up to it and acknowledge that her post was done in poor taste. Like someone else mentioned, it looked like an ad for Mercedes at first 🙈

Reactions: 3
Was the Katie comment bad? Anyone screenshot it?
It was really well worded and genuine. Of course Louise tripped herself up by saying she wasn’t paid for the car and pays herself and Katie came back that she was a BA 17 weeks ago and it was a blurred line so obviously had to be deleted by Louise #bekind
I’m annoyed I didn’t think to screenshot knowing they’re be removed

Reactions: 8
She bought wrong food items some bread, the ham where you get about 20 slices for a euro and some yogurt drinks coz that will do for them won’t it and the sheep think she’s amazing with her 2 shopping bags with 3 items in each bag practically hidden down the side, when this post was clearly about showing off the car. She has no clue. She’ll get a load of free food for the weekend from restaurants with the “looking for diy takeaways”, shes prob seen likes of sosue get those diy burger boxes, and now she’s in Dublin she fancies some herself, all the free tit she gets and she manages about €10 worth of food that she prob got free anyway with the €10 off dunnes voucher 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.