Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things like mortgages aren’t something influencers should be promoting. Like imagine buying a house that needs doing up or an apartment and saying I was influenced by Louise Cooney. They aren’t a good example for people buying their first place.

Their financial situation is completely different to 90% of people as they don’t have to pay for most of their stuff. They won’t mention if their parents are helping out with it either.
She did have a financial advisor/mortgage guy on a live awhile back , she not giving her own personal view it is from an actual qualified expert. I can see why they went with her as she has a large following and she is at the age where many start looking to buy.

Reactions: 2
Not a prude but Louise's pic with the robe is a bit raunchy no ? :p Considering her target audience is women in their mid to late twenties haha

I met Louise in passing while I was in college. She was going out with a classmate of mine. She is absolutely stunning, but she has all the personality of a saucepan.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hardly any different than commenting on everything else that’s in every other thread on Tattle. 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you’re offended just move on and don’t reply.
I'm not offended, I actually think it's the opposite and the person who commented on it is obviously offended! I think the potential impact of the comment is what's making me comment as you could give the girl an eating disorder?

Reactions: 1
I'm not offended, I actually think it's the opposite and the person who commented on it is obviously offended! I think the potential impact of the comment is what's making me comment as you could give the girl an eating disorder?
Ok. That’s your view, I disagree.

And that’s the beauty of Tattle! ✌🏻

I watched her latest Q&A video and I want to know who sends in these Questions?! 😬 I thought she was going to fall asleep mid way.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She mentioned in the Q&A that she’s bringing out her own brand in a few months. I genuinely have no idea what it could be? I mean of course it’ll be either makeup/perfume/clothes but... why?! She’s not particularly good at make up, she’s shite actually. She’s not interesting enough to sell a scent and I can’t see her getting the required backing in order to launch clothes. If I remember correctly she shared a picture of herself in a lab (I think she had the lab coat worn off shoulder and a belly top underneath) sometime last year saying she was working on something exciting so that rules out clothing. I don’t think she’s interesting enough to have a brand of her own. My big toe has more personality like
Didn't she post a pic of herself in a lab coat not so long ago, so maybe cosmetics or perfume. It'll be nothing new or innovative that's for sure but Louise will be super excited like a tween who has just had her first kiss.
Louise is a pretty face with a good figure and that is what is keeping her afloat nothing else. As was said earlier she's a yawn fest and nothing but a shopping channel these days. She wants to buy a house so I reckon all these swipe ups are a means to an end. Can you imagine her when she does eventually get her own gaff, furniture posts for months🙈

Not a prude but Louise's pic with the robe is a bit raunchy no ? :p Considering her target audience is women in their mid to late twenties haha
Aye shur it makes us feel bad about ourselves which is the aim of Insta, no? The worse we feel the more we buy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
He could be the man with the red car 🤣🤣 if it is he was around last summer

He is long gone. Heard he broke her heart 🤭 but Its not the first heart he’s broken either apparently 😂 she then started dating a a tipp gaa player but I don’t know if that is still on going.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
WTF have I just watched a video on Louise putting the shopping away. 🤣🤣🤣 I’m actually morto for myself watching this tripe.

Reactions: 10
Things like mortgages aren’t something influencers should be promoting. Like imagine buying a house that needs doing up or an apartment and saying I was influenced by Louise Cooney. They aren’t a good example for people buying their first place.

Their financial situation is completely different to 90% of people as they don’t have to pay for most of their stuff. They won’t mention if their parents are helping out with it either.
This was exactly my thought. You should really have the necessary qualifications to be talking about mortgages etc. (ie financial advisor). Louise is off talking about LTV’s & LTI’s with no accreditation to do so. She should probably stick to emailing dunnes stores asking them to do a collab on a lamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off out for a walk in a white tracksuit that has a crop top.. and she’s wearing a hat 🙄 is she’s 14 years old?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes as if she’s gone walking in that with the zip down, it’s bloody freezing!

Reactions: 1
Off out for a walk in a white tracksuit that has a crop top.. and she’s wearing a hat 🙄 is she’s 14 years old?
Be awful if Cooper were to shake all over her after running through a muddy puddle... (My dog would definitely do this if I were stupid brave enough to wear a white trackie walking the dog!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This was exactly my thought. You should really have the necessary qualifications to be talking about mortgages etc. (ie financial advisor). Louise is off talking about LTV’s & LTI’s with no accreditation to do so. She should probably stick to emailing dunnes stores asking them to do a collab on a lamp.
I understood she did a Q & A with Eoin McGee asking questions her followers sent in. I cannot see a problem with that format because she is letting the expert give the answers. I cannot see her opening up on her own financial situation on how she is going or has got a mortgage but I guess time will tell.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.