Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like this girl came from similar family life / upbringing to louise aka mammy cooking everything and treating them like teens when they are at the family home.

The state of the two of them the way they are going on.

Sad looking burgers, no toppings or anything,no side salad for healthy louise ?

Reactions: 9
I'm embarrassed for them both.
This new one seems worse than Louise. High pitched teenager voice. Looks like a woman... sounds like a child. She might be lovely.. it would be too much to live with that all the time. She comes across so bad for a woman in her 30s.

Reactions: 5
A bit of salad or toppings wouldn’t go amiss? Jaysus, 50 shades of beige.
That's like a dinner a child would eat... Jesus as in I'm sure we all have it at home the odd time, (rarely for me but anyway) but you'd have salads, loads of veg inside etc. They obviously don't cook much. It's embarrassing for their ages.

Reactions: 10
The pair of them seem like nightmare tenants. Waaay too enthusiastic about everything. The type to make you feel bad about lying in until 11 on a weekend and when youd go into the kitchen to make your morning coffee they’d be there immersed in morning yoga legs akimbo with some motivational positivity mantra playing. 🤢🔫
Your one Megan is a bit.. starey or something. Honestly I’d be a bit freaked if my new housemate rocked up to move in with me and she was basically me in a more annoying and extreme form

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nail on head .. what’s worse than one louise - 2 Louise’s !! Ha ha .. she’s like a bargain basement version of louise cooney ! Ha ha
LIDL Louise🤣🤣🤣

Megan is sich a wannabe Insta Hun..be swipe ups next wk like QVC Louise🙄🙄Louise all dressed up for a gram pic..what a sad vacant life🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Megan is best friends with a ross forde (questionable character) who’s also mates with holly carpenter/rob kenny and co.. I’d say she’s trying to weasel her way into that group now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's like a dinner a child would eat... Jesus as in I'm sure we all have it at home the odd time, (rarely for me but anyway) but you'd have salads, loads of veg inside etc. They obviously don't cook much. It's embarrassing for their ages.
I wouldn’t give that dinner to a dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
30 earlier this year, according to her Insta pics.
Thank you I totally missed that! She looks a lot older IMHO, I thought more a lady 35/36 that’s what had me thinking it was an odd pairing for them both! This is the most riveting content we’ve seen in months so I can imagine we will all be on the edge of our seats for the week wondering and waiting to see what these crazy gals get up in there first week living together! A Vlog on the way too no doubt 🤗 Lidl Louise laughing all the way to the bank after gaining almost 4000 new followers overnight. It’s a mad world!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Megan is best friends with a ross forde (questionable character) who’s also mates with holly carpenter/rob kenny and co.. I’d say she’s trying to weasel her way into that group now 😂
Wonder how the living together came about ‘Self absorbed, insta hun, who can’t cook but doesn’t like living alone offers job bridge scheme to up and coming and trying to break into the world of swipe ups internship or how to be a complete dose’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wonder how the living together came about ‘Self absorbed, insta hun, who can’t cook but doesn’t like living alone offers job bridge scheme to up and coming and trying to break into the world of swipe ups internship or how to be a complete dose’
[/QUOTE]

That will probably be a topic for ask her anything in the near future

Reactions: 6
Sorry now, the white bed sheets, a bottle of tan, and a string top & shorts for bed when it’s -2 outside, pull the other one Louise you were head to too in the flannel pj’s like the rest of us, which the insides of are now orange 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Your one Megan has it up on her stories that she’s feeling home sick today 😂 she has only been living there two bleeping days!!! Ah stop this is comical

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh god I just visited Megan’s page......she’s back in 2010 with her body con dresses still is she? Lidl Louise was so accurate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Megan’s scones look like breaded chicken.

new thread should be the white chicks next door featuring Louise the bore

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.