Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hmsf

“Is it the weekend yet?” she says 😂 I think she’s forgetting that she just showed us that notebook a few stories ago. So basically she’s saying she needs the weekend to have a break from drinking coffee and writing down her bad dreams in her journal.

Can’t help but think of lidl Louise stuck in her bedroom rammed up against the wall while madame takes up the whole kitchen table to write in her little notebook 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26

hapsnap

3 plates and 3 sets of cutlery... no surprise, she’s breaking the restrictions! 🙄 and a free taco box and free paint and Prosecco sure god love her she couldn’t afford to fork out her own cash for food, drink and entertainment after spending that €5 on charity during the week! Just FYI if anyone does want to waste their hard earned cash on paint and Prosecco you can get a canvas, brushes and paint for a total of €8 in dealz and a bottle of Prosecco for €8 in Aldi which will save you spending your money on a company that gives out free stuff to undeserving “influencers”!

Reactions: 25

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She doesn’t give a shite now that she’s moving to Dublin and will be near her tangoed wannabe wanker friends. As long as she can live out her bargain bin Cher Horowitz life she doesn’t give a shite about anyone. And that goes for all of them. I’d say they are laughing away to themselves putting up their “are you on hun” instastories after the announcement, knowing full well they, and people like them, are the reason we are still in this fucking mess nearly a year down the road. She’ll be back in Dublin soon pretending she’s Paris Hilton decorating her gaff in more tat with Cooper (apt name) COOPED up in an apartment after just getting used to pissing on actual grass and having a garden. Piss off louise and your Walton’s family Christmas and bragging endlessly about your full fridge. Full of shite more like.
When will real life actually serve these people some home truths?

• Heart

Vivian124

VIP Member
The white top.... if you like this top swipe up to the year 2001 and see me in the steps video "the way you make me feel"

• Haha

terter27

Louise showing again how unbelievably out of touch she is with the real world. Shes talking to the financial expert, saying “This year, we all have such an opportunity to save” and “We’re all in situations where we can save”. She could have said “some of us” but it doesn’t even occur to her that most people aren’t sitting at home letting the money roll in. She’s totally oblivious to how many people have lost their jobs and can’t make ends meet. He talked about people on PUP and not knowing when they’d get their next pay packet, but it didn’t seem to occur to Louise at all. I stopped watching at that point

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Adulting ffs 😂 she’s nearly 30. Her mother probably had them all half reared by the time she was Louise’s age. I totally get the college student reference. Everything about her screams “first waft of independence”. So you moved out and bought a few pots and pans, big wow? It was only interesting last year because you were moving to NY, and everyone loves a glimpse of NY. You can’t try and capture that same magic renting an apartment in Dublin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry now, the white bed sheets, a bottle of tan, and a string top & shorts for bed when it’s -2 outside, pull the other one Louise you were head to too in the flannel pj’s like the rest of us, which the insides of are now orange 🍊

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m listening to the Q&A.. genuinely thought she was going to nod off mid sentence a few times. She has to have the most boring voice I’ve ever heard. There is absolutely no enthusiasm when she speaks. She’d give the priest on Fr Ted with the boring voice a run for his money

• Haha
  • Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
Poor Louise would want to get her thermostat checked - last week when it was freezing she was all tits and arse, half-dressed and now it's a balmy 11 degrees and she's trussed up in a lagging jacket!
I'd say she would promote literally anything for a few bob.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Does anyone else hate the term 'adulting'? "We bought some plants I feel like we're really adulting now"!

You are an adult ffs!!!

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
'Off to do our first food shop... the excitement'

Fuck right off you gowls. Theyre made for eachother.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Complaining about the queue for Dunnes and how she hasn’t seen it so bad since March. Ah here it’s clear her mom had been doing all the shopping for Louise. That queue isn’t even that bad and they’ve been like that for the last few months now. A steady flow of people moving quickly dripping in and out of the shop. It’s clear she hasn’t set foot inside a supermarket in months

The roommate seems an absolute ejit. What’s worse than one Louise, two Louises! Two spanners in their late twenties thinking they’re amazing because the did a food shop in Dunnes

Last edited:
  • Haha

TeaPleaseMM466

This did it for me today, it's sickening. The EXTREMELY unsubtle placement of a flashy new watch alongside what looks like a €6,000 Cartier bracelet then 10 taps later "oh my gosh a few of you were asking about my watch as you noticed it" and bang, #SP #swipeUp. She literally had about 5 or 6 SP/Collabs in one days story.

Are influencers the new modern Argos catalogue?!

Attachments

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m telling ye she’d sell her fucking soul. She gets away with it because of the pretty but dim act; which isn’t necessarily an act. But all the same, she gets away with it. She is CONSTANTLY lashing out the afs. Swipe up for this swipe up for that. I’m of the notion that nobody should be offering swipe ups to anything unless they have used it for a length of time and can vouch for its quality. Most of her ads are on stories which is handy because although they might be cheaper for the brand, they disappear from public conscience. I’ve been watching her for a few years now and I think she is sneaky as feck, one of the worst if I’m honest. She is also thick as mince which doesn’t help matters. The odd time I can recognise the nice girl that others seem to see but overall I just see a selfish, self promotional opportunist who grabs anything to flog and feck the consequences. Like if you told me she has to plug herself in at night to recharge her brain cells I’d well believe you

• Haha

Limmy91

I think the post was well intended but holy fuck she has missed the mark. If she had even just posted a pic of herself in front of a backdrop that would have been fine. Absolutely no need for the Merc to be included. At all. So insensitive

Fair play to Paddy and Katie in the comments!!Katie is right about the intention being blurred. She made a big song and dance about being an ambassador only a few months ago. How are us plebs meant to know she pays for it now?

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I feel like she’s going to find herself every bit as lonely in Dublin as she did in Limerick and as she did in NY. I know she has a housemate but realistically she will be seeing even less people now than she has been at home. We are being urged now to cut our contacts completely unless absolutely necessary. So she shouldn’t be going for walks or coffees or chats with people unless she wants her followers to come down on her like a tonne of bricks. And god knows how long these restrictions will last for? A few months I fear. And she won’t be able to zip up and down to home either. I feel like she’s constantly chasing happiness but she is just a lonely person unless she’s hanging off all of her mates like she’s 15 years old. She will be every bit as isolated and bored once reality kicks in and the excitement of moving eases. She seems to think moving to big cities will cure her loneliness but she needs to work on herself as a person if she wants to cure that. There’s no city in the world that can cure that

• Heart