Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her year looked unbelievable on that reel, but she spent a lot of the year bored, struggling for content etc. and in fairness was very open about it so this is the perfect example of Instagram being a highlight reel.

Her dad actually seems like the biggest dote ever though, love his outfit tonight.

Reactions: 9
Ask and you shall receive;

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m calling it now that she was never mortgage approved & her Q&A next week is sponsored by some finance company.

Reactions: 21
I'm very interested in this mortgage chat given I'm older than her and can't see myself getting approval anytime soon despite building up savings...
If only I was an influencer with zero expenditure!!

Reactions: 12
I’m calling it now that she was never mortgage approved & her Q&A next week is sponsored by some finance company.
I had the exact same thought! It’s all very strange. She waits until she’s mortgage approved to decide she knows nothing about buying and wants to wait a while?! Wtf?

Reactions: 7
I had the exact same thought! It’s all very strange. She waits until she’s mortgage approved to decide she knows nothing about buying and wants to wait a while?! Wtf?
There’s no mortgage approval. She lives in teenage dreamland. If she was approved why is she throwing more money at rent? It’s all smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 18
Eugh do we think she's working with a mortgage company and so that's how she got one so easily!?

Reactions: 3
Considering where she’s renting... I’d def stay at home rather than throw that kind of money down the drain I highly doubt mortgage approved. Although brave to let the goss media get hold of it if not.

Reactions: 5
Moving homes and cities during a pandemic to have content for Insta. Hauls coming soon.
I am moving jobs and cities at the moment. It is bloomin' awful!!

Reactions: 8
She may have been mortgage approved but no way is that approval going to still be valid by the time shes saying she'll be starting the house hunting. The world will be even more different by then id say too so good look getting another one. Plus, by saying 'mortgage approved' shes letting on that shes pretty much got the funds in the bag...you need a property to get that far ffs!! If she has anything, she has an Approval in Principle and id bet money theres a rake of conditions she'd have to meet before getting anywhere near an official approval.

Reactions: 7
She may have been mortgage approved but no way is that approval going to still be valid by the time shes saying she'll be starting the house hunting. The world will be even more different by then id say too so good look getting another one. Plus, by saying 'mortgage approved' shes letting on that shes pretty much got the funds in the bag...you need a property to get that far ffs!! If she has anything, she has an Approval in Principle and id bet money theres a rake of conditions she'd have to meet before getting anywhere near an official approval.
We are all forgetting that possibly daddy had gone guarantor on the mortgage .. and daddy has no doubt given her the deposit ... she is not doing this alone !

Reactions: 2
Why bother even moving now , she won't be missing any events as they all online and lockdown is still here

Reactions: 2
People, ye just can’t see the wood from the trees here. She is one of the biggest influencers in Ireland. She’s self employed and earning at least €250k a year paying 20% tax and with a good accountant she can write things off as expenses. Her cartier bracelet is €6000 alone. Most of her day to day life is free, meals clothes and a supplemented car! Of course she has mortgage approval. Most of these influencers are bored sideways but it’s far too lucrative to give up. And the main reason she’s going on all these hotel breaks is because she lives at home and needs the ride. I know of two lads she’s been dating and there’s prob a lot more. THE hotel stays will be less when she moves to Dublin. She’s get a revolving door installed first thing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
People, ye just can’t see the wood from the trees here. She is one of the biggest influencers in Ireland. She’s self employed and earning at least €250k a year paying 20% tax and with a good accountant she can write things off as expenses. Her cartier bracelet is €6000 alone. Most of her day to day life is free, meals clothes and a supplemented car! Of course she has mortgage approval. Most of these influencers are bored sideways but it’s far too lucrative to give up. And the main reason she’s going on all these hotel breaks is because she lives at home and needs the ride. I know of two lads she’s been dating and there’s prob a lot more. THE hotel stays will be less when she moves to Dublin. She’s get a revolving door installed first thing :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure you're right, she comes across as so ditsy it's hard to believe that she is probably an extremely well off woman. Her life is just one massive freebie!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.