Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise posing on her brand new gifted Mercedes with the caption about donating food to those less fortunate...SERIOUSLY🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She’s so virtuous 😇 made me lol all the dunnes brand stuff. You’d never see Louise eating wheat bisk ffs.

All this charity reminds me.. Whatever happened to the meals on wheels? That was short lived

Reactions: 19
She is getting as bad as Joanne Larby with the “WE”‘everything with the new desperado living with her. That’s a house share thats going to go wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Louise posing on her brand new gifted Mercedes with the caption about donating food to those less fortunate...SERIOUSLY🙈🙈🙈
and the caption! If you need a reason to leave the house 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just no! You can give to charity without making it about yourself. If you donate, these charities can use the funds & buy whats needed not what Louise deems needed & it's one less contact point from a covid perspective but that wouldn't give Louise the photo for the gram 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Confused to what she is actually advertising on her latest post?! It is the car, trainers, her lips or donating to charity🙈 Come on now Louise help yourself out and pull together a descent content plan.

More effort is required hun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so virtuous 😇 made me lol all the dunnes brand stuff. You’d never see Louise eating wheat bisk ffs.

All this charity reminds me.. Whatever happened to the meals on wheels? That was short lived
That made me lol too. Clearly the poor unfortunates she was gifting it too weren’t worthy of the same standard of food she buys for herself. lol I see someone in the comments is calling her over over the merc picture but in usual form the point has gone over Louise's head

Like if that post doesn’t prove how inconceivably thick the girl is then I don’t know what will

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
There’s a few comments about it on her post, it’s so true tho. She buys a few bits which is thoughtful, but she needs to make a grid post while she’s lying on her car about it. Why did she need to share it to the world, she’s no intention of making people aware of buying for the homeless, more like making people aware of what she drives. Now that’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 12
I think the post was well intended but holy duck she has missed the mark. If she had even just posted a pic of herself in front of a backdrop that would have been fine. Absolutely no need for the Merc to be included. At all. So insensitive

Fair play to Paddy and Katie in the comments!!Katie is right about the intention being blurred. She made a big song and dance about being an ambassador only a few months ago. How are us plebs meant to know she pays for it now?

Reactions: 23
Think that Mercedes post now was the nail in the coffin for me. What the actual duck is she doing, she is so away from any sort of reality. All good and fine to be doing charity but christ can we not get a break from your “amazing” life for one god damn post. She is the definition of fake

Reactions: 21
I think the post was well intended but holy duck she has missed the mark. If she had even just posted a pic of herself in front of a backdrop that would have been fine. Absolutely no need for the Merc to be included. At all. So insensitive

Fair play to Paddy and Katie in the comments!!Katie is right about the intention being blurred. She made a big song and dance about being an ambassador only a few months ago. How are us plebs meant to know she pays for it now?
She was insisting at the time she was paying for it monthly but was brand ambassador so there was a discount or she received payment or something else, she doesn't show the car much in any good detail so it must not have been part of the deal that she does publicity for them

Reactions: 5
They seem to have donated a lot of food that needs to be refrigerated, I always thought that was a no no for food donations? Also, why are they donating actimel? That's not necessary food if you're struggling to feed yourself. 😐 They're so dense it's unreal.

Edit: and everyone commenting "oh it's great to get an idea of what's needed". The capuchin day center is going to get inundated with shite that needs to be refrigerated now 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She was insisting at the time she was paying for it monthly but was brand ambassador so there was a discount or she received payment or something else, she doesn't show the car much in any good detail so it must not have been part of the deal that she does publicity for them
See this is the confusion. If she was just honest from the outset

Reactions: 7

It just goes to show how truly stupid she is and how she has absolutely nothing going on in that brain of hers. How did she not think for at least one second hopping up on that merc and doing a caption about feeding the homeless was in bad taste 🙈 it’s like something alexis in schitts creek would do. Things like this are what annoys me most about Louise. She has zero self awareness, and is too self absorbed to see the world around her or how her actions might be insensitive and offend people. Too wrapped up in her own perceived self importance

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And earlier in the day she had a post up looking for DIY take away box suggestions so watch her get piled with freebies now this weekend.

She’s getting a lot of negative comments on the post now. Will sadly probably turn into a “influencer does kind selfless act and gets rips apart by hateful jealous trolls” article on Goss.

Reactions: 11
It just goes to show how truly stupid she is and how she has absolutely nothing going on in that brain of hers. How did she not think for at least one second hopping up on that merc and doing a caption about feeding the homeless was in bad taste 🙈 it’s like something alexis in schitts creek would do. Things like this are what annoys me most about Louise. She has zero self awareness, and is too self absorbed to see the world around her or how her actions might be insensitive and offend people. Too wrapped up in her own perceived self importance
Oh my god you are spot on 😂😂 exact same as alexis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As someone in the comments said a picture in front of the Capuchin Centre would be more appropriate.
There was another comment about would the picture be ok if it was an older car or something along those lines, if it was an older or less gram worthy car it wouldn't be shown, did we ever see her old car?

Same as Jessica O’Mahony (Peter O’Mahony’s wife) and her gifted Aldi shop this evening, as if she need her food shop donated to her !

• Wow
Same as Jessica O’Mahony (Peter O’Mahony’s wife) and her gifted Aldi shop this evening, as if she need her food shop donated to her !
Easy way to redeem herself now is to donate the money she would have spent on their weekly shop to SVP/Penny Dinners or similar

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.