Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on I thought Louise was a domestic goddess with all the cooking and baking she did in the lockdowns? In her stories she didn’t even know what mustard was she had to turn the jar to see. Her mother was clearly doing all the work only for Louise to pass it off as her own. How embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s no more drinking those Heineken zero tonight 😂
Ah god the two of them are absolute head wrecks. The neighbours must be like since when did the two from white chicks move in next door
1610220692015.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
First time poster. Louise definitely doesn't live in the real world.

I give the new roommate arrangement 3 months max! They'll start to grate on each other and from the looks of it it'll be the new roomie that gets burnt.

Have seen it all before move in and do shopping and cooking together and basically inseparable, then a man comes along and the tears start.

Once lockdown is over Louise will be off partying with her real pals.

Reactions: 19
Of course the Heineken 0 is spon con..should have known. They ate behaving like two daft teenagers on a leaving cert holiday....christ what age is she...
I’ve unfollowed . I can’t face the teenage immature shite they are going to go on with . The flat mate is clearly hoping to get some IG career out of this 🙄

Reactions: 14
First time poster. Louise definitely doesn't live in the real world.

I give the new roommate arrangement 3 months max! They'll start to grate on each other and from the looks of it it'll be the new roomie that gets burnt.

Have seen it all before move in and do shopping and cooking together and basically inseparable, then a man comes along and the tears start.

Once lockdown is over Louise will be off partying with her real pals.
For sure. Added to the fact we're all spending every hour at home they'll grate on eachother very quickly.

No shade, its a very natural thing to happen. Just that its gonna be gas to watch it play out

Reactions: 9
Of course the Heineken 0 is spon con..should have known. They ate behaving like two daft teenagers on a leaving cert holiday....christ what age is she...

People question why we hate constantly sponsered content. This is why. Louise drinking heineken 0 and saying oh its great takstes exactly like beer. I have never seen louise drinking beer before. Nothing is natural anymore. If louise drank heineken every so often when out i wouldnt mind them paying her but people would advertise anything nowadays.

Reactions: 31
The silence in that flat!
Get some music on gurlzzzzzz!

It’s sometimes painful sharing an open plan kitchen sitting room and that just a fact of house shares.

Plus as we are in Covid it’s not like they’ll be out some nights in the week, working late, heading to a class, etc. Or able to head home for the weekend.

But sure prob better than living with the parents!!

Reactions: 8
The silence in that flat!
Get some music on gurlzzzzzz!

It’s sometimes painful sharing an open plan kitchen sitting room and that just a fact of house shares.

Plus as we are in Covid it’s not like they’ll be out some nights in the week, working late, heading to a class, etc. Or able to head home for the weekend.

But sure prob better than living with the parents!!
I dunno. At least if you go off in a huff on your family theyll kinda get it. With flatmates you dont get away with that carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The white top.... if you like this top swipe up to the year 2001 and see me in the steps video "the way you make me feel"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People question why we hate constantly sponsered content. This is why. Louise drinking heineken 0 and saying oh its great takstes exactly like beer. I have never seen louise drinking beer before. Nothing is natural anymore. If louise drank heineken every so often when out i wouldnt mind them paying her but people would advertise anything nowadays.
Yes exactly. If Sinead’s Curvy Style was advertising it at least that would make some sense. She constantly has a bottle of Heineken in her hand 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The burger and chips 😂 ah stop. Is it just me or is there something unhinged looking about that Megan one.
Watch your back Louise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has now moved the meat to the bottom shelf of the fridge. What an airhead!🤦‍♀️
Second hand embarrassment for her. She won’t be letting the housemate cook to often ... having to eat a burger!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Louise doesnt want to grow up watching normal people for the third time.its an amazing series i just feel it adds to the fact tjat louise acts very much like she is still early 20s

Reactions: 5
That Megan girl is 30 or 31, she's friend of a friend of mine.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.