Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
They hit a new low yesterday talking about how often you clean your rubbish bins!

Katie piper annoying me today, saying that people with anxiety, or facial burns etc are going backwards as they’re relying on masks as a barrier… says the lady caked in makeup as a barrier. What’s the difference? Whatever works!
god that was ridiculous, I never get why they seem to spend the same amount of time on more serious issues as on ridiculous things like that bin segment, it often seems they are rushing through some interesting discussions just to move on to filler content

rivermonster

VIP Member
Ronan Keating’s wife is a bit lacking in personality. Not an instant hit. I wonder why the sudden lots of different try outs. The production team must be planning a cull, unless they are looking for summer holiday cover for those who have school age kids.
Don't think there are many LW who have school age kids - maybe Franki B and Penny but they have help so that would not stop them working an hour or so a week.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I'm surprised Charlene agreed to this interview. As far as I know, they don't get paid for doing it and there isn't large exposure. The guy basically Tweets celebrities, asking to interview them. Most don't reply, some he Tweets several times.

CakesRFab

Stacey hasn’t been around for a while, I know she is pregnant but seems early to go off on maternity leave. She’s the goofy one….
She has been doing a lot of filming of her other house show, (Forget it's name) that's back for a new series.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I thought Frankie might be the youngest but she is a year old than Stacey. Paris Fury is also the same age as Stacey (all though looks much older). She is having her 6th child so maybe Stacey is going for a catch up.

I am trying to think who is in their 20s and 30s who could join. Not a Love Island/TOWIE type. Perhaps we can come up with some credible names. I am sure production staff trawl content like this.
Someone like Laura Whitmore might be a good addition. It’s hard to think of people who would work well and be enjoyable and not just annoying 😂. Some people from love island may work as well such as Camilla from a few years back but I doubt she’d want to do it! Amber from a few years ago may work too but could also be sooo annoying.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I think so. That or she had a bad reaction.

What was interesting was she was missing from Loose Women for about a year and the media must have known why, but apart from one small story when her family called the police on her, they kept schtum. I think the media see her as a good sort and they leave her alone.
She says she was. chased by the press in the car. Interesting that they have portrayed Pauline as the diva though.