Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they get the same fee for 30 mins where some of them barely talk. Today they watched some old clips of them and chatted a bit about lingerie model size, which as per usual has been discussed many times before on the show. Today was seriously drivel.

Reactions: 6
Linda is not
Wonder if they get the same fee for 30 mins where some of them barely talk. Today they watched some old clips of them and chatted a bit about lingerie model size, which as per usual has been discussed many times before on the show. Today was seriously drivel.
i was thinking the same. Linda was out of her depth on the security issue.

she must feel threatened when she sees Kaye interviewing Margaret thatcher yet all she does is come on to Moan and look out of place if it’s anything intelligent.

Reactions: 3
Linda is not

i was thinking the same. Linda was out of her depth on the security issue.

she must feel threatened when she sees Kaye interviewing Margaret thatcher yet all she does is come on to Moan and look out of place if it’s anything intelligent.
I didn't see the Manchester security debate actually as my child was chatting to me the whole way through it!!

Reactions: 1
I've no idea why ITV keep this show on the air they're such a bad stereotype for older women

Reactions: 4
I would love to see an anchor and one of the loose women joined by normal people. I don't mean someone who already has thousands of followers! It would be great to see 27 year old Becky who has 200 Instagram followers or 36 year old Emma who has 150 Instagram followers.. you get the idea. Get normal people on talking about current affairs and life experiences, it would breath new life into a very stale show AND I would also showcase some new talent, giving unknowns opportunities instead of the usual lot presenting everything.

Reactions: 9
I would love to see an anchor and one of the loose women joined by normal people. I don't mean someone who already has thousands of followers! It would be great to see 27 year old Becky who has 200 Instagram followers or 36 year old Emma who has 150 Instagram followers.. you get the idea. Get normal people on talking about current affairs and life experiences, it would breath new life into a very stale show AND I would also showcase some new talent, giving unknowns opportunities instead of the usual lot presenting everything.
This would be so interesting to see, just regular people of different ages who do regular things doing a show and chatting about things which impact them rather than the likes of Stacey!

Reactions: 6
This would be so interesting to see, just regular people of different ages who do regular things doing a show and chatting about things which impact them rather than the likes of Stacey!
and would likely be much more intelligent!

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe they are bringing that overexposed bore scarlet Moffat back in today!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Jane was very complimentary of Charlene today. It has been said on here that Jane shows impatience/dislike of Charlene, I am sure that has been acted upon.

Reactions: 3
Judy brings the show to light.

charlene was much better today when talking about Megan objectively.

Reactions: 2
Haha was just going to say the same. She's going to explode any minute now 🤣

Oh if looks could kill 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.