Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Thanks emm. Also not a royalist but do feel bad for the boys. They will never forget their mother and don't need reminding of her every other day.
That statue thing was supposedly their idea wasn't it? Personally I think its awful and not how I'd choose to remember Diana at all but I'd imagine the choice was down to her sons ultimately

Renata

VIP Member
Stacey Soloman and Joe Swash - together they murder the English language!
It really is time they cancelled Loose Women, along with This Morning, The X Factor, I'm a non entity, Britains got no talent and Celebrity Juice. It's funny how all of these shows are on the ITV network.
It’s concerning that 2 people like this are allowed on tv when the nation is at home. This isn’t trolling- I have a valid point.

She is not an authority on much (an ex factor contestant?) and I cannot take her seriously as she speaks so badly. He cannot say any words properly. It’s lazy bad tv. They keep using him on the adverts.

it’s not right that they are paid a penny when they speak so badly. I turn over fast when he is on.

Get rid of all of them and keep Gloria.
All of them repeat the same shit and because we have heard it all before they then make a load of shut because there's nothing new to say...

I'd rather see Lizzy Cundy, Linda Lursardi, representing the older ladies as oppose to Janet Street Porter and Nadia Swallah they are dated and been on there too long... Fresh faces (not talking age nothing against age bring it on)..
I use to watch Loose Women about 10 years ago and now I am a stay at home mum I should be their audience...
But they are all too acquainted now and need to be more strangers who are panelists rather than mates....
I like JanAt and carol - they have an opinion and j had achieved a lot in her life.

littlepup

VIP Member
I like JanAt and carol - they have an opinion and j had achieved a lot in her life.
I ‘like’ that Janet is actually successful, she’s very bright, but she has become a parody of herself. Intentionally cantankerous. I can’t say much for the way she talks though.
Carol is just an utter cunt

JakeM

VIP Member
I love Brenda too. She could be a better anchor.

she is humble & hasn’t met the cancer break her.

kellie would be too hard.

judy is a good panellist but not articulate enough to bethe head one.

why not give Janet the role? She isn’t black but she is the calmest one and has the best stories
I love Brenda. She seems lovely. I like Kéllé too but she handled the Meghan and Harry situation like Charlene did if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

glasgow27

VIP Member
Linda was actually one of the few who seemed reasonable with her response in the "would you date a bisexual man?" debate. Some of the others were veering towards being a bit bigoted.

Renata

VIP Member
They keep bringing Denise on - if it like a performance review thing?

expose the person then manage them out?

House of Tea

VIP Member
No, she works in a profession that has a lot of gay people in it, from production to the artists. I doubt she is homophobic.