Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been minding my grandaughter and her nap coincides with Loose Women. Omg it really is terrible isn't it? They had a clip the other day of the best bits for the TV awards and it was just plain embarrassing. Literally so cringe. Kaye Adams seems a nice intelligent woman and really could do better than this.

Reactions: 7
I think all these “actors” and media types are suffering right now. It’s a terrible industry.

£3k per show for under 10 mins each of gabble seems high. Stacey let this figure out so it must be true - foot in mouth.
Surely they should have booted stacey and Nadia before saira and Andrea?

Reactions: 3
I've been minding my grandaughter and her nap coincides with Loose Women. Omg it really is terrible isn't it? They had a clip the other day of the best bits for the TV awards and it was just plain embarrassing. Literally so cringe. Kaye Adams seems a nice intelligent woman and really could do better than this.
whenever I hear Kaye or (cannot remember her name, the other one who used to be a journalist?) talking about interviewing mps etc in the past, doing serious work etc, I just wonder how they ended up in such a vacuous show discussing wearing shorts in the office and having to deal with a corona denier :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
There has definitely been a bit more tetchiness lately. Linda is normally friendly, not sure why she took against Luisa, unless she knows her distantly. She said she didn’t remember working with her, but perhaps friends of friends know her/have worked with her and she has been told something and it has coloured her opinion. Obviously that is a leap, but such an odd reaction to her.
Im thinking you might have something there ☺

There has definitely been a bit more tetchiness lately. Linda is normally friendly, not sure why she took against Luisa, unless she knows her distantly. She said she didn’t remember working with her, but perhaps friends of friends know her/have worked with her and she has been told something and it has coloured her opinion. Obviously that is a leap, but such an odd reaction to her.
Luisa got on really well with most people at EastEnders, she is good friends with Danny Dyer & Kellie Bright and went to Lisa Faulkner's wedding. She comes across as very genuine and takes time to reply to fans on Twitter.

Linda on the other hand is rumoured to have fallen out with her Birds Of A Feather co star, seems to be a bit short with fans on Twitter and I don't think she comes across as genuine.

Reactions: 1
Luisa got on really well with most people at EastEnders, she is good friends with Danny Dyer & Kellie Bright and went to Lisa Faulkner's wedding. She comes across as very genuine and takes time to reply to fans on Twitter.

Linda on the other hand is rumoured to have fallen out with her Birds Of A Feather co star, seems to be a bit short with fans on Twitter and I don't think she comes across as genuine.
yeah I have never liked Linda, she seems like a person who would be quite intolerant of views other than her own imo. She also just seems to give the same stories often, I don;t even watch it that often and I have already heard the story about her ex moving in opposite her with his new partner twice

Reactions: 4
Is Linda back on Twitter, her family took her social media off her when she had a breakdown. She was responding to every tweet, something to do with her OCD.
In the last year or so Linda seems to have hardened up, definitely not as amiable as before.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is Linda back on Twitter, her family took her social media off her when she had a breakdown. She was responding to every tweet, something to do with her OCD.
In the last year or so Linda seems to have hardened up, definitely not as amiable as before.
She has Twitter but rarely uses it. She has Instagram, she posts often. She doesn't reply to any comments and her bio says "I do not read DMs", which I can understand with her OCD but I think she could word it better as it makes her look obnoxious.

what was her breakdown??

Reactions: 1
what was her breakdown??
Multiple things, mainly revolving around her OCD. She was washing bed sheets several times a day and doing rigorous wiping of the kitchen worktops. She was also trying to respond to every message on social media and it seems like she wasn't eating properly.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes, I forgot that, and didn't she say she was put on the wrong kind of medication?
I think so. That or she had a bad reaction.

What was interesting was she was missing from Loose Women for about a year and the media must have known why, but apart from one small story when her family called the police on her, they kept schtum. I think the media see her as a good sort and they leave her alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think so. That or she had a bad reaction.

What was interesting was she was missing from Loose Women for about a year and the media must have known why, but apart from one small story when her family called the police on her, they kept schtum. I think the media see her as a good sort and they leave her alone.
She says she was. chased by the press in the car. Interesting that they have portrayed Pauline as the diva though.

Just watching Loose Women now on the HUB. Linda and Jane are speaking over Luisa, she can barely g4t a word in. Linda seems really snidy towards Luisa. Funny that Linda mentioned Pauline Quirke, I thought she'd forgotten she existed.

Just watching Loose Women now on the HUB. Linda and Jane are speaking over Luisa, she can barely g4t a word in. Linda seems really snidy towards Luisa. Funny that Linda mentioned Pauline Quirke, I thought she'd forgotten she existed.
I noticed the same thing

No, she works in a profession that has a lot of gay people in it, from production to the artists. I doubt she is homophobic.
That’s like saying ‘I’m not racist because my boyfriends sister’s best friend’s dad is black’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.