Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember what Denise said yesterday about having long hair extensions in her 40s, and people being shocked when she turned around. Suddenly reminded me of Penny and her long hair 😂 awkward..

Reactions: 2
Penny was patronising again - this time to Janet - who had a good point about motherhood being on the CV

Reactions: 6
Penny is being insufferable lately. Brenda loved it when Janet put her in her place. She doesn’t allow anybody to say anything without either talking over them, or saying stuff in the background. This show is certainly a reflection of life in general. Everybody is so bombastic now.

Reactions: 8
Just telling her that she was taking over, you need to let others speak, a debate is not just one person. Paraphrasing. It was uncomfortable.

It is amusing briefly when they do this, but it quickly becomes uncomfortable for the viewer. Not sure what is happening behind the scenes of this programme. They have always had strong views but could talk about them without the snark and tetchiness. Now it is clear there are tensions and factions.

Ranvir Singh is hosting the rest of the week.

Reactions: 3
Just telling her that she was taking over, you need to let others speak, a debate is not just one person. Paraphrasing. It was uncomfortable.

It is amusing briefly when they do this, but it quickly becomes uncomfortable for the viewer. Not sure what is happening behind the scenes of this programme. They have always had strong views but could talk about them without the snark and tetchiness. Now it is clear there are tensions and factions.

Ranvir Singh is hosting the rest of the week.
Thanks for the update. Curious to see how it is with Ranvir. I quite like her but never seen her on this kind of show.

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the update. Curious to see how it is with Ranvir. I quite like her but never seen her on this kind of show.
She’s done it before, she anchored it about 6 months ago for a bit before Charlene got the gig. She did ok, she has more personality that CW, but can be a bit smug.

Watching the motherhood/CV clip on youtube and wtf is going on between Penny and Janet 😂 😂

Very suspicious that Charlene isn’t on this week at all, and they chose Ranvir instead! Maybe Charlene has other commitments, but with these bbc rumours it’s looking more likely

What are the rumours.

thry won’t get rid of Charlene - she wouldn’t allow it. She probably has another Trevor McDonald interview or something big.

As long as they keep welch off

What are the rumours.

thry won’t get rid of Charlene - she wouldn’t allow it. She probably has another Trevor McDonald interview or something big.

As long as they keep welch off
She might be moving to BBC Breakfast, but it’s all hearsay at the moment

I never really watch the show tbh unless there's an eye-catching video headline in my youtube recommended and I've never seen it so uncomfortable than that spat between Penny and Janet today. Usually the women still see eye to eye, even if they're disagreeing but wow, not those two 😂

Reactions: 3
I never really watch the show tbh unless there's an eye-catching video headline in my youtube recommended and I've never seen it so uncomfortable than that spat between Penny and Janet today. Usually the women still see eye to eye, even if they're disagreeing but wow, not those two 😂
Anyone else feel like there’s been a lot of this recently? I think they need a major reshake and refresh of the show, they all seem to be getting on each other’s nerves a bit

Reactions: 7
Anyone else feel like there’s been a lot of this recently? I think they need a major reshake and refresh of the show, they all seem to be getting on each other’s nerves a bit
Think they're bored of the topics too themselves as they just recirculate in different guises.

Penny mentioned she was in an apartment last night. I hope they don’t pay them £3k plus accommodation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.