Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I don't like watching when Stacey is on, I think she is just a bit dim. Not nasty or anything. Nadia on the other hand seems a nasty piece of work. To me, she is very unlikeable. I think she could be controlling and also a bit of a fake.
She was called a witch by her former agent Melanie Blake. Many people on here think she is fake and nasty. You may have already seen but there are many threads on here about her and her husband Mark. Apparently, he is having a depression episode and it's suggested that is why she pulled out of Lorraine and possibly Loose Women.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
As much as I don't like watching when Stacey is on, I think she is just a bit dim. Not nasty or anything. Nadia on the other hand seems a nasty piece of work. To me, she is very unlikeable. I think she could be controlling and also a bit of a fake.
@House of Tea have you met her?
No, the only Loose ‘un I have met is Linda.

anyone notice Richard Osman’s eye and head movements?
No, we’re they odd?

Reactions: 1
Great, Coleen’s son Shane is on. Bloody nepotism.

I notice that Lorraine is doing a podcast series with her daughter, and they are also going to be on Celeb Gogglebox. Why does showbiz have to be the family business?

Colleen has been a vegetarian for a few minutes, chomping on bacon the rest of her life. But now she mentions it every opportunity. I pet she is like Pam from Gavin & Stacey, veggie in public, hoovering up sausages in private.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That Noel Quinn - why????

Switched over to steph

And they have arg on - f f s

Reactions: 2
Gloria was really aggressive towards Janet today.

I wonder if she knows she adds little substance so starts fighting for her £3k.

Argh she pissed me off today about how she thought the government handled the pandemic well, and how people just complain about it 🙄
She incensed me today. Said people were always moaning about something to do with covid, and that BJ had handled the situation well. So out of touch.

Reactions: 4
Gloria was really aggressive towards Janet today.

I wonder if she knows she adds little substance so starts fighting for her £3k.
It’s about time they got rid of Gloria. She is so up herself and you can tell she looks down her nose at the others. Boring!

Anyone notice Linda’s face while Frankie’s sister was on yesterday? She looked so bored and confused

I must admit to being bored when Frankie talks, let alone her sister. I went off and made myself a coffee at that point.

Reactions: 2
Frankie must be loaded (footballers wife) why does she do this?
You could say the same about Penny Lancaster. Why is she a panellist when she’s married to a famous rockstar and now she’s training to work for the police. The police part I imagine is a passion of hers and she wants to give back to the community, it’s nothing to do with earning money.

It could literally be it gives them something to do and gets them out of the house.

Reactions: 4
Frankie would be more watchable if you didn’t get distracted by her frozen face. I think that’s the main issue.
Linda has no right to look bored, her vocabulary is limited and some of her habits are disgusting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.