Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see Colleen in the Daily Mail? Apparently one of the women who is well-loved(?) is a twit behind the scenes.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did you see Colleen in the Daily Mail? Apparently one of the women who is well-loved(?) is a twit behind the scenes.
Yes but it appeared to be someone in the past, refs to 'tries to be the girl next door'. I think it's Jane McDonald.

Reactions: 1
They reference in the article how Coleen’s manager called Nadia a witch so three guesses who it’s about
I know, I read it.

It also says 'who she's worked with in the past' and 'former'.

It's about time LW stopped, it's had its day. ITV should replace it with a different programme with witty, intelligent women Judy, Kaye, Jane, Ruth, Janet, Brenda.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know, I read it.

It's about time LW stopped, it's had its day. ITV should replace it with a different programme with witty, intelligent women Judy, Kaye, Jane, Ruth, Janet, Brenda.
Oh I wasn’t trying to have a dig at you! Sorry if it came across that way! I just think it’s silly of Coleen to say a comment like that after her manager did that. But then again..does Coleen ever say anything that isn’t silly?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh I wasn’t trying to have a dig at you! Sorry if it came across that way! I just think it’s silly of Coleen to say a comment like that after her manager did that. But then again..does Coleen ever say anything that isn’t silly?
😘 Sorry, I'm just being a grump. I've slapped myself. 😂
We'll never know for sure, but one thing for sure is behind the scenes in LW seems to be fracturing. 😊

I know, I read it.

I think it needs something doing to it. I know they are known for being synical but most of the comments in the Daily Mail are negative about the show. The BBC and Channel 4 have both introduced new daytime shows recently, one of which directly competes with Loose Women.

Axe Charlene, Frankie, Stacey, Nadia, Kelle & Gloria. Open up the studio a bit more like The View on American channels. The panel concept is very dated.

Give Nadia a once a week slot on Ideal World or QVC to satisfy her ego. ;)

Reactions: 8
I want to know why they got rid of saira. They have lots of black women andoy one other Asian (one off appearance by ranbir).

Today they are planting tomatoes.

Why is their content so bad?

I hope carol is ok. It might be health related.

I love it when Janet comes on!

I think it needs something doing to it. I know they are known for being synical but most of the comments in the Daily Mail are negative about the show. The BBC and Channel 4 have both introduced new daytime shows recently, one of which directly competes with Loose Women.

Axe Charlene, Frankie, Stacey, Nadia, Kelle & Gloria. Open up the studio a bit more like The View on American channels. The panel concept is very dated.

Completely agree with your sacking list but add Paris Fury! 😂👍

Reactions: 3
I know! I haven't a clue what they were thinking of when they employed her. 🙄
their hiring choices seem to have got mroe and more random as the years have gone on imo. Are they just short of people who want to be on?

their hiring choices seem to have got mroe and more random as the years have gone on imo. Are they just short of people who want to be on?
Possibly. 🤔 Stacey was an odd one but there's a clique now, she hardly ever seems in without buddies Linda and Nadia. (that 3 wouldn't be a miss either!).. Nadia always has to have safety blankets Kaye and Stacey often Jane with her. I'd keep Jane and Kaye though. Judy and Brenda I personally like both but Frankie is another waste of air (not as bad as Penny Lancaster 🤢 though. Charlene is too pushy, even worse as an anchor and often rude and dismissing to other panel members. She came across as a rude witch to Brenda in that outside scene on Monday.

• Wow
Possibly. 🤔 Stacey was an odd one but there's a clique now, she hardly ever seems in without buddies Linda and Nadia. (that 3 wouldn't be a miss either!).. Nadia always has to have safety blankets Kaye and Stacey often Jane with her. I'd keep Jane and Kaye though. Judy and Brenda I personally like both but Frankie is another waste of air (not as bad as Penny Lancaster 🤢 though. Charlene is too pushy, even worse as an anchor and often rude and dismissing to other panel members. She came across as a rude witch to Brenda in that outside scene on Monday.
She also completely ignored Denise who was on video from home when they went outside. They had a laptop propped up on an ice box and were all talking to each other but forgot to acknowledge Denise. When Charlene said goodbye and they were all seen waving to the camera you saw a quick glimpse of Denise who looked miserable and did a quick wave when she saw she was on screen

• Sad
She also completely ignored Denise who was on video from home when they went outside. They had a laptop propped up on an ice box and were all talking to each other but forgot to acknowledge Denise. When Charlene said goodbye and they were all seen waving to the camera you saw a quick glimpse of Denise who looked miserable and did a quick wave when she saw she was on screen
I didn't even notice Denise! There was no reference to her. That's goes to show what a poor anchor Chsrlene is.

I think the strangest choice was Lisa Maxwell. Who on earth thought of having a random woman from The Bill on the panel?

I think Charlene is poor but I also don't think Charlene is the sort who can accept criticism. I think any bad feedback would be twisted into a commentary on racist Britain, even though everyone loves Brenda. I only knew of her before because of her refusal to wear a poppy.

They were talking about trying clothes on today and buying online. What a crock of shite! Jane can't understand how companies can afford to offer free returns - why would she care?

Yes but it appeared to be someone in the past, refs to 'tries to be the girl next door'. I think it's Jane McDonald.
I thought Andrea.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

god I hate stacey, she doesn't seem to be able to talk without shouting and over-reacting to everything

not just Loose Women but I find it so cringe when they interview soap actors about their latest role and they talk almost as if the characters are real people

Last edited:
god I hate stacey, she doesn't seem to be able to talk without shouting and over-reacting to everything

not just Loose Women but I find it so cringe when they interview soap actors about their latest role and they talk almost as if the characters are real people
They asked some really crappy questions, most of the interview (Gareth Pierce) was about coronavirus (yawn). Why not ask him what it was like taking on an already established character? Why not ask him about his other roles? I'm sick to death of corona virus talk and every new drama or comedy that comes out, all the interviewers ask about is coronavirus. 😴😴😴

They asked some really crappy questions, most of the interview (Gareth Pierce) was about coronavirus (yawn). Why not ask him what it was like taking on an already established character? Why not ask him about his other roles? I'm sick to death of corona virus talk and every new drama or comedy that comes out, all the interviewers ask about is coronavirus. 😴😴😴
yeah same, we are all aware of it, it would be nice to have some escapism now and again :rolleyes: it seems like NOTHING cannot mention corona, even reading cooking columns you cannot escape it . And what do thye imagine his answer is going to be? "oh no, we are all sitting together, hugging, sharing mugs of tea, coughing over each other..."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.