Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renata

VIP Member
It's far from relatable, yes she has the body of a real woman but what is she trying to achieve by cheapening it? I have a great sense of humour and am no way a prude but I just find it cringe worthy. As for her piss take of another woman, hardly the #bekind message is it?

Who did she take the p out of?

She is taking “relate-ability” too far

When your body is trim - people get trolled - can you imagine what people say to her body?

Why an earth would you invite that?

It’s almost like she is being deliberately provocative so that she can keep her job,

How do her kids cope??

CLittleworld

I love Alison, I agree I think she would be a better fit for Loose Women over This Morning, her Friday episodes give me such second hand embarrassment, she’s just not a great presenter for This Morning where as Loose Women isn’t as serious and not all by autoqueue
I can’t find an Alison or Lorraine thread but did anyone notice this morning when Lorraine went over to this morning she was talking about the cake for Alisons birthday she said it was from her then Alison didn’t say a word ! Not a thank you or anything thought it was strange

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I only half watched but I didn't think so, pretty generic comments about being plus size.
The whole football discussion was ridiculous "everyone will remember where they were when England beat Germany " hardly a life changing event is it? it was 2 days ago and I barely remember where I was when I found out (I didn't watch it as I don't like football).
I also hate that Diana is constantly talked about, why are they making a statue now? doesn't she already have a memorial fountain? not at all a royalist but I feel bad for her children having ot constantly be reminded of their mother's death
The boys originally commissioned this statue back in 2017 with the same artist who took the picture of the queen that we see on our money. It was done fully with their co-operation and permission. Not sure why it’s taken 4 years to make though but it’s apt that it’s being unveiled on what would have been her 60th birthday

Howdy

VIP Member
I keep missing the episodes when Sunetra is on so no idea how she expresses her opinions etc.

Renata

VIP Member
Brenda’s facial movements and weird stares need a show of their own - it comes across angry & too “street”

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I can categorically state that I have NEVER watched Loose Wimmin !

Boy am I glad that I've not wasted precious moments of my life on this garbage, particularly as they kept on taking the old tramp price back again and again. Mind you, now she's been elbowed it could become compulsive car-crash TV now Jeremy Kyle is no more

House of Tea

VIP Member
I’m not arguing about whether we should or shouldn’t be extending or whatever. He didn’t say that he said at the earliest and data not dates. There’s a whole thread for covid I am discussing what they are discussing on the show and one of the ladies (can’t remember which one) kept reiterating that he never said this was set in stone.
Think it was Nadia.

Emmy44

VIP Member
Anyone notice Linda’s face while Frankie’s sister was on yesterday? She looked so bored and confused

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
What are the rumours.

thry won’t get rid of Charlene - she wouldn’t allow it. She probably has another Trevor McDonald interview or something big.

As long as they keep welch off
She might be moving to BBC Breakfast, but it’s all hearsay at the moment