Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way Charlene says to Jane ‘you have to understand’, so so patronising

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Brenda is also quite aggressive when making her point. Jane does it so well.

Reactions: 5
This is painful to watch. He never said 21st was set in stone. to say ‘well I wouldn’t book weddings’ some people have had these weddings booked years and postponed several times they didn’t rush out to book it because it was ‘freedom day’.

Reactions: 3
Oh ffs , one of them telling us we must be concerned for other countries who can't afford the set up we have because we can

Err no , we can't afford it , it's debt we are wracking up , it's not billions this country has in profit , this is debt that will likely never get paid off for another 100 years, and it comes out of ours and our children's and kids further down the family tree

They talk such rubbish ,only Jane seemed to understand and the woman in red , nadia didn't know who she might upset so stayed out of it , and the news reader had her media head on and stayed in that lane of not going against the government

I really wanted to see Danny Millar but can't stand this rubbish so will have to keep flicking over from Step's P Lunch. Nadia would only spout lies or does not know what she is talking about, that is why she has kept out of it instead of earning her wages.

Reactions: 2
This is painful to watch. He never said 21st was set in stone. to say ‘well I wouldn’t book weddings’ some people have had these weddings booked years and postponed several times they didn’t rush out to book it because it was ‘freedom day’.
He did pretty much say that though , you had to read the small print to know he put an impossible caveat in there , I knew as soon as the roadmap was announced he wouldn't open up , whitty was still hoping for a third wave which hasn't appeared
Cases go up deaths remain in single figures , that pretty much sums up the reason we should not delay the opening , regardless of whether people shouldn't book anything , people can see there is no need for a delay , no one should have to suffer anymore when the leaders take the piss.

Whitty by the way is in a foreign country being pictured without a mask grouped by strangers and i bet he doesn't have to quarantine to get back in, that's the scientist making the decisions BTW

• Wow
Charlene is so condescending. You can tell Jane does not like her, but is very measured and non-aggressive when sticking to her arguments. When Nadia came on, she seemed subdued and non-smiley, and keeps shaking her head at Brenda. I think that this subject has probably caused a bit of an argument at the pre-meet. I am getting tired of Brenda’s gurning at the camera. I used to like her but she is turning into a caricature, and I agree she has become more aggressive. There seems to be a lot more talking over each other recently so maybe you have to be a bit more aggressive to get heard.

This programme has become a bit like the country in general, it is shouty and polarised, and people don’t want to listen to other viewpoints now, they just want to be validated and if everybody disagrees with them they instantly become an enemy or any other label that insults the person disagreeing.

Reactions: 6
He did pretty much say that though , you had to read the small print to know he put an impossible caveat in there , I knew as soon as the roadmap was announced he wouldn't open up , whitty was still hoping for a third wave which hasn't appeared
Cases go up deaths remain in single figures , that pretty much sums up the reason we should not delay the opening , regardless of whether people shouldn't book anything , people can see there is no need for a delay , no one should have to suffer anymore when the leaders take the piss.

Whitty by the way is in a foreign country being pictured without a mask grouped by strangers and i bet he doesn't have to quarantine to get back in, that's the scientist making the decisions BTW
I’m not arguing about whether we should or shouldn’t be extending or whatever. He didn’t say that he said at the earliest and data not dates. There’s a whole thread for covid I am discussing what they are discussing on the show and one of the ladies (can’t remember which one) kept reiterating that he never said this was set in stone.

Reactions: 1
I’m not arguing about whether we should or shouldn’t be extending or whatever. He didn’t say that he said at the earliest and data not dates. There’s a whole thread for covid I am discussing what they are discussing on the show and one of the ladies (can’t remember which one) kept reiterating that he never said this was set in stone.
Think it was Nadia.

Oh I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to discuss what you said about a program that was discussing the same thing, and we are both watching and posting on the correct thread about , I was just pointing out why people maybe did book stuff on the 21st as there is no reason to be locked up still
but there you go , I've turned it off now anyway 😛😁

Reactions: 1
Oh I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to discuss what you said about a program that was discussing the same thing, and we are both watching and posting on the correct thread about , I was just pointing out why people maybe did book stuff on the 21st as there is no reason to be locked up still
but there you go , I've turned it off now anyway 😛😁
You clearly didn’t read what I said though. I was disagreeing with the stupid comment made that people shouldn’t have booked weddings as it’s not something you book last minute. Nothing to do with any freedom dates or anything further. Edit to add - stupid comment made by one of the loose ladies not someone here

Charlene is so condescending. You can tell Jane does not like her, but is very measured and non-aggressive when sticking to her arguments. When Nadia came on, she seemed subdued and non-smiley, and keeps shaking her head at Brenda. I think that this subject has probably caused a bit of an argument at the pre-meet. I am getting tired of Brenda’s gurning at the camera. I used to like her but she is turning into a caricature, and I agree she has become more aggressive. There seems to be a lot more talking over each other recently so maybe you have to be a bit more aggressive to get heard.

This programme has become a bit like the country in general, it is shouty and polarised, and people don’t want to listen to other viewpoints now, they just want to be validated and if everybody disagrees with them they instantly become an enemy or any other label that insults the person disagreeing.
That is a very good point actually, I have said before (as others have) they need a change because it is just becoming boring with people talking over each other, no real discussion a lot of the time, but actually this is seemignly how our society is now, so really what can they do?
I personally would prefer either a more "serious" chat show with good journalists/intelligent people (i.e. not stacey) or just one of lighthearted issues with whoever to have as background noise

It is so frustrating this whole thing, why constantly talk about this "21st june" then claim it is not set in stone? I predicted this would happen tbh, this government is just so incapable, why did they not phrase it as "we are hoping to.." rather than "this is the date it will happen"?

That is a very good point actually, I have said before (as others have) they need a change because it is just becoming boring with people talking over each other, no real discussion a lot of the time, but actually this is seemignly how our society is now, so really what can they do?
I personally would prefer either a more "serious" chat show with good journalists/intelligent people (i.e. not stacey) or just one of lighthearted issues with whoever to have as background noise

It is so frustrating this whole thing, why constantly talk about this "21st june" then claim it is not set in stone? I predicted this would happen tbh, this government is just so incapable, why did they not phrase it as "we are hoping to.." rather than "this is the date it will happen"?
I don’t think the media have helped with the 21st june either but the whole thing is a mess.

Stacey must be the youngest yes? (and she's a waste of time). I swear if she's still on loose we omen by the time she's returning from this latest baba she's got something on someone at ITV. The programme has really had its day, I used to be a fan, watched it back after work but in lockdown it dumbed down to desperate levels. It's desperately needs a shake up, get rid of a lot of the waste of space... Stacey, Linda, Nadia, Frankie, Paris, Penny. Contribute nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.