Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christine seems like a nice woman, but I find her lacking as a presenter, and particularly as an anchor. I find her a bit dithering. Kaye should be the third anchor.

Reactions: 4
Stacey hasn’t been around for a while, I know she is pregnant but seems early to go off on maternity leave. She’s the goofy one….
She has been doing a lot of filming of her other house show, (Forget it's name) that's back for a new series.

Getting sick of the lot of them really. Brenda makes me change channel though. She is getting right on my nerves of late. All she ever goes on about is 'her industry' and how hard they have had it in lockdown etc. She is so argumentative...and don't even get me going on those stupid over the top facial expressions. I wish they would get rid of her.

Reactions: 3
Brenda’s facial movements and weird stares need a show of their own - it comes across angry & too “street”

Ronan Keating’s wife is a bit lacking in personality. Not an instant hit. I wonder why the sudden lots of different try outs. The production team must be planning a cull, unless they are looking for summer holiday cover for those who have school age kids.

Reactions: 7
Storm - she isn’t being aggressive or pushy that’s why she won’t stand out.

I would like to see more of her to decide.

Reactions: 1
I think I am biased. Just nepotism. Like Penny and the boxer’s wife whose name I can’t remember. There because of who they married rather than on own merit.

Says we need a new title for next thread. My suggestion is an original Loose Women - ITV #2

Any other suggestions?

• Heart
I think I am biased. Just nepotism. Like Penny and the boxer’s wife whose name I can’t remember. There because of who they married rather than on own merit.

Says we need a new title for next thread. My suggestion is an original Loose Women - ITV #2

Any other suggestions?
exactly, I would rather they have either someone who is already well known or someone who has a different background to give a new opinion

Sorry, Storm is vapid as duck, lots of coquettish giggling with very little else. And anyone that willingly fucks Ronan Keating isn't worthy of my respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry, Storm is vapid as duck, lots of coquettish giggling with very little else. And anyone that willingly fucks Ronan Keating isn't worthy of my respect.
I didn't watch all of it as it has become so lame recently. She seems a nice person but not much 'oomph' as a guest panellist.

I didn’t watch it all either. Doing that more frequently recently. I think I have seen too many of them. You know their quirks, their stories etc. Familiarity breeds contempt and all that. That’s why somebody like Sunetra is a breath of fresh air. Not related to anybody, confident without being overbearing (looking at you Charlene and Penny) and can articulate well.

Reactions: 4
What’s wrong with Ronan out of interest?
Aah, you have changed it to Ronan not Ronald! I don’t know. Did he cheat on his first wife? I don’t know much about him, other than he got lucky with his mediocre singing voice. Come back @Phil Anne Throw Pee and tell us why he has irked you so! Or anybody….

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.