Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting this thread after a discussion on the Chrissy Teigen thread because on Loose Women they said how her miscarriage photos made them "uncomfortable."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Didn’t that hag Carol publicly talk about her numerous abortions a while back? Yet she’s uncomfortable about someone losing their baby?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How dare they.
I didn’t actually watch this episode (I only watch it if there’s a guest I’m interested in watching)- did they elaborate on why it made them uncomfortable?
it is such a cold, unempathic thing to say. Even if they wouldn’t do it themselves they are judging a couple who lost their baby less than a day ago. And she (Chrissy) won’t hear what they said- but millions of their viewers who have been bereaved in a similar way will have.

Reactions: 17
Starting this thread after a discussion on the Chrissy Teigen thread because on Loose Women they said how her miscarriage photos made them "uncomfortable."
I honestly see these women as a major set back for equality and women being taken seriously on important subjects. They give them the most inane, unimportant things to talk about it's embarrassing. Then when they are given something of any importance to talk about they are drastically under qualified and under informed and make ridiculous statements with smug tit eating faces on like they know what they are doing. Others of them are purposely inflammatory as though being an opinionated hole gives them a personality and makes them interesting. They are just vile.

How dare they.
I didn’t actually watch this episode (I only watch it if there’s a guest I’m interested in watching)- did they elaborate on why it made them uncomfortable?
it is such a cold, unempathic thing to say. Even if they wouldn’t do it themselves they are judging a couple who lost their baby less than a day ago. And she (Chrissy) won’t hear what they said- but millions of their viewers who have been bereaved in a similar way will have.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
‘Is she really in the right headspace to be putting that out there’
Well let me see, she is in the very early throws of intense bereavement. No I shouldn’t think she is thinking very clearly. But we will do right and treat her with respect and compassion. Not bleat that it made us feel uncomfortable.

judgemental old cows.

Thank you for the link littlepup

• Heart
Reactions: 31
‘Is she really in the right headspace to be putting that out there’
Well let me see, she is in the very early throws of intense bereavement. No I shouldn’t think she is thinking very clearly. But we will do right and treat her with respect and compassion. Not bleat that it made us feel uncomfortable.

judgemental old cows.

Thank you for the link littlepup
Who are they to judge whether she should do it or not? That little baby was a part of their family and she had to give birth to him. Why should she not share the photos? No wonder women feel they can't talk about miscarriage or still birth.

• Heart
Has anyone seen the episode a few years back with Zara from love island? If not here is the segment
The way they treated Zara made my piss boil 🤬

Excellent 😘

Reactions: 4
I watched it and thought it was disgusting how they were discussing it anyway. Fair enough if they want to send their well wishes, but to fully blown discuss the whole thing and whether she was in the right mindframe! Its a good job their a bunch of nobodies in the UK and Chrissy has no idea who they are

Always hated this show - try and talk about empowering women yet all the adverts for the show are for online bingo, pay per week furniture, short term loans etc. They know exactly who is watching - mums on mat leave, people who aren’t employed etc. It’s totally fucked up.

Reactions: 43

Yel

This isn't about the miscarriage story but they often say far worse things than are ever said on tattle, yet we're the most disgusting trolls on the internet? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Didn’t that hag Carol publicly talk about her numerous abortions a while back? Yet she’s uncomfortable about someone losing their baby?
Remember when she was with that young bloke who was definitely with her for her beauty and dazzling personality *cough* and she wouldn't shut up about it? She is so deeply unlikeable. Horrid woman.

Reactions: 12
At this point, I don't really see what's constructive or entertaining about this show. Only a few panelists actually seem remotely likeable and I'll never really forgive ITV for letting the Kim Woodburn vs Coleen debate happen. The way that was set up was disgusting.

Reactions: 24
Loose Women has always pissed me off. As has been pointed out numerous times the show would never make it to the air if it was four lone men talking and I cannot stand the way they all try to outdo each other and tell the most outlandish story.

When I have seen it, whatever they are discussing somebody will ALWAYS have an experience of that particular subject.

The icing on the cake for me was as glasgow27 pointed out, when they had Kim Woodburn on and Kim was insulted by Coleen and eventually left the set in tears. The same show then had the audacity to upload the incident to YouTube thinking it was acceptable and most laughably of all, went on to chastise the national press the following day for an article about Stacey. You really couldn't make it up.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Genuinely didn’t realise the midday menopausal mafia was still on tv

they need to axe that show and bring back “ready steady cook” and “supermarket sweep”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread for them before now? They really think they know about everything and like someone else said no matter what they are discussing, one of them has suffered from it.
The only ones I find likeable are Christine & Ruth.

Reactions: 12
I used to love loose women. Maybe my opinion has changed but every time I watch it now, I cringe. It’s all the same arguments or underhanded comments. They are all proud of their bodies bla bla bla. Great, doesn’t mean I want to see it!
I haven’t watched any of it since January when they cut to Stacy Solomon making sandwiches for the NTA and they had and entire conversation about what sandwiches she was making. I was in Mat leave at the time. I suddenly realised I was missing time with my little boy for this utter pile of crap. Are things that dire?
And as for the Chrissy Teigan discussion, just EFF off. If that’s how Chrissy wants to deal with her grief then let her. I am sure, much like the majority of people, she couldn’t give a flying fuk about your ridiculous opinions right now.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread for them before now? They really think they know about everything and like someone else said no matter what they are discussing, one of them has suffered from it.
The only ones I find likeable are Christine & Ruth.
I’m surprised either of them are on there to be honest. Same as Penny Lancaster. They seem to just have a little bit more class.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.