Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That statue thing was supposedly their idea wasn't it? Personally I think its awful and not how I'd choose to remember Diana at all but I'd imagine the choice was down to her sons ultimately
I believe it was approved by them. I'm not too struck on it either. Tbh I haven't heard many positive comments about it. 😏

Reactions: 2
Brenda’s exaggerated face pulling is getting on my wick. She has become like a pantomime performer, pulling faces to make sure the back of the audience can see their exaggerated gestures.

Charlene, probably because she has been told to loosen up, every now and then puts on a unexpected lively voice, particularly if she is saying hello to a guest. I find her an uncomfortable watch because she looks uncomfortable.

Judi and Denise in fine form today.

I think them talking about things like and normalising things like potty training from birth is normal is so irresponsible.

and it’s nonsense. Most babies potty train between 18 months to 2 years!
New mums have so much pressure on them already the last thing they now need to hear is oh it’s perfectly normal to potty train from birth , when they sit up or 3 months!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

why do so many people not let babies be babies they develop at all different kinds of rates for everything!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think them talking about things like and normalising things like potty training from birth is normal is so irresponsible.

and it’s nonsense. Most babies potty train between 18 months to 2 years!
New mums have so much pressure on them already the last thing they now need to hear is oh it’s perfectly normal to potty train from birth , when they sit up or 3 months!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

why do so many people not let babies be babies they develop at all different kinds of rates for everything!!!!!!
I have never had children, but don't they need to be able to almost be able to walk to potty train effectively? surely it is just even more work for the poor parents having to hold a newborn upright on a potty?

OMG Linda telling everyone she 'did the deed' last night. Really?! This woman is grim, turning over!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think they are all assigned a role, and Brenda’s is now the over animated one, Linda is the baggy mouth one etc….Stacey hasn’t been around for a while, I know she is pregnant but seems early to go off on maternity leave. She’s the goofy one….

What happened to Kellie?
Not sure, perhaps she has a heavy filming schedule in Hollyoaks. Or maybe the Delta variant worries her too much to travel. She is probably worried about Freedom Day and the end of social distancing too, because of her health condition.

Reactions: 1
of course frankie has to bring up her role in the saturdays :rolleyes:

of course frankie has to bring up her role in the saturdays :rolleyes:
I don't want to get flogged or stoned but I quite like Frankie, she's a decent panel member.

Linda on the hand, what a waste of space. Her and Gloria aren't needed at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't want to get flogged or stoned but I quite like Frankie, she's a decent panel member.

Linda on the hand, what a waste of space. Her and Gloria aren't needed at all.
Whispers, I am warming to Frankie too. There I said it. She is actually quite perceptive and articulate. She’s not shy on voicing her opinions but does it without talking over anybody. She can be funny too. Not often I admit I am wrong, but I was about her.

I don’t mind Glo, simply because it is good to have a range of voices on tv, and there aren’t that many women of her age still being employed. Linda, on the other hand, bless her….I think she should be released back into the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Frankie maybe is ok - far better than stacey.

gloria is condescending, repetitive and boring. It’s not an age thing she just takes too long to make a point. I don’t have the attention span to follow her stories from 200 years ago.

linda makes me cringe, she talks about private stuff which no one wants to hear. She isn’t relatable.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.