Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday they had Carol, Tuesday it was Gloria and today it’s Kelle. Are they trying to lose me as a viewer?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yeh it seems like every time they pan over to her she looks really unhappy and then quickly smiles when she realise she is on camera
She always comes across as looking as if she feels superior.

Reactions: 2
Why do they keep bringing Samantha fox in???

she was famous 30 years ago

Reactions: 2
Look out, Stacey is on tomorrow's show, "to tell all about baby news".

• Sick
Reactions: 3
You'd think she was the only woman in the world ever to be pregnant, I feel like saying bore off Stacey and take that annoying squashed wasp boyfriend of yours with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone think that Frankie was really rude towards Kaye today? A few times I’ve noticed it

I think Judy should be allowed on more often.
Frankie just seems so boring. Harmless but boring.

im not watching tomorrow if they are bringing that lazy stacey on. I cannot believe they are calling her in because she got pregnant again. What an earth will she add?

Reactions: 4
I love Judy and with her background and life experience she has a lot to contribute. She's intelligent and hilarious. Frankie... Duh. 🙄 Today's conversation around swearing in children's films. She thought it wasn't right and would complain but says her children are used to her swearing and know the difference. What a dope.

Reactions: 3
I think Judy should be allowed on more often.
Frankie just seems so boring. Harmless but boring.

im not watching tomorrow if they are bringing that lazy stacey on. I cannot believe they are calling her in because she got pregnant again. What an earth will she add?
Definitely one to avoid, I sometimes I have it on the background- but definitely not if horseface is on about her breeding again. We have enough brain dead chavs in the U.K.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Inside Pauline Quirke's reclusive life on a canal boat with husband Steve after quitting acting to teach performing arts https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/7115904/pauline-quirke-reclusive-life-canal-acting-linda-dobson/

This article is interesting in that it talks about the fallout as fact, not rumour. Tabloids are pretty savvy on avoiding libel claims these days, so I can't see them printing this if there wasn't solid evidence to back it up. It's also by The Sun, where Linda's Loose Women colleague Jane Moore also works.

Reactions: 1
What the duck was today's episode about?! What the hell were they all on?! I was cringing so hard at the dancing section with Jason Donovan.

I hope stacey goes on maternity leave soon. I dumb down in her presence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.