Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch every day but do quite often and I have only seen her for the ifrst time today, I don't get why they have someone so pointless as Stacey on so often when there is someone so much better like Sunetra
Sunetra is new, only her second appearance today, so she may get a lot of appearances yet.

Stacey is not my favourite but I tune her out mostly, but she seems to draw a lot of criticism on here. I see her as being in the B squad, along with Linda. Okay when they want somebody to act goofy but not with the same gravitas or engaging personality like some of the others.

Reactions: 3
Sunetra is new, only her second appearance today, so she may get a lot of appearances yet.

Stacey is not my favourite but I tune her out mostly, but she seems to draw a lot of criticism on here. I see her as being in the B squad, along with Linda. Okay when they want somebody to act goofy but not with the same gravitas or engaging personality like some of the others.
"the b squad" :LOL: to be fair I actually prefer her to Frankie tbh

I think she has been on as a guest but not as a panelist, not sure though, not watching today as I can't stand Carol
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s so much tension between the ladies… scrap the whole lot and start fresh. I’m enjoying Katie though!

Nadia is out if her depth on this panel. The others are far more qualified.

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe Carol is paid £3000 for not even researching the topic they are talking about , she didn't seem to know anything about the Britney situation, imagine turning up to any other job so ill prepared?

Reactions: 4
They hit a new low yesterday talking about how often you clean your rubbish bins!

Katie piper annoying me today, saying that people with anxiety, or facial burns etc are going backwards as they’re relying on masks as a barrier… says the lady caked in makeup as a barrier. What’s the difference? Whatever works!

They hit a new low yesterday talking about how often you clean your rubbish bins!

Katie piper annoying me today, saying that people with anxiety, or facial burns etc are going backwards as they’re relying on masks as a barrier… says the lady caked in makeup as a barrier. What’s the difference? Whatever works!
god that was ridiculous, I never get why they seem to spend the same amount of time on more serious issues as on ridiculous things like that bin segment, it often seems they are rushing through some interesting discussions just to move on to filler content

It’s a better show today. I liked Sunetra yesterday, and I like Katie today. They are managing to be be witty and interesting in what they say. Carol is not being annoying today. Nadia is ok, and all anchored by Kaye, who is always a steady pair of hands. Has Charlene lost the Thursday gig? She was Monday and Thursdays.

I think they really need to let Linda go. She could not join in with some of the subjects now. She could be brought in to discuss cleaning bins though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sunetra was good, Katie came across well.

they need to keep Kaye, Jane and get Janet on more. Her perspective is always fun.

Yes have noticed Charlene hasn’t been on as much - maybe ITV have realised she’s suited more to the news and only given her a once a week slot on Loose Women?

Reactions: 5
Yes have noticed Charlene hasn’t been on as much - maybe ITV have realised she’s suited more to the news and only given her a once a week slot on Loose Women?
With Ruth off to do This Morning for a few weeks maybe Charlene will get more days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.