Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
OK, so Liz tried to bring down a girl called Laura who happened to be on insta and a guard, she belittled her and tried to imply she would not get a promotion and went out of her way to get it out on the Internet.

Liz was involved in the drama with Lynsey and her ex and a baby that is nothing to do with this man. She never apologised for her part.

Didn't Liz tell private information about Ellie Kelly and how her parents treat her boyfriend.

I've seen big statements about Paul Stenson on Galz who snap that liz went publically to post instead of messaging him herself privately. She also had big public rows with the admin also.

Liz purposely posted fake topless photos of another blogger.

Liz has called out Claire Balding, Twins and me, Supermom, Paul from White Moose, Kieran Corrigan and I'm sure countless others I cannot think of right now.

So what's the common demominator here?

Liz you are one of the biggest trolls going and it's all of your own making, don't come on blaming others for your own actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Alucia

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion.

Liz Reaney #4 Lyndsay said she's just a drunk, with lips like a cat's arse.

Reactions: 17

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
It’s recap time!!
this is Liz aka lizard aka lush
She LOVES the drink I mean she would drink out of a dirty shoe
She’s losing 10 lbs a day eating gifted slop
She gets her kids every week but gets so out of it she forgets they are there
She now has an actual handlebar moustache from all the filler and Botox
She was a #ba for bperfect but made such a show of herself at a launch party shes barred!
she is going to be our president
She loves the coke .......diet
She’s so gay it’s unreal!
not at all gay for a roof over her head
She wears sunglasses even if she’s in the Antarctica
She is the most honest person as she will tell you what she thinks about you 😂
She’s a fucking ex journalist. Promoter, DJ, fucking legend don’t cha know
She rules the northside!
she works 3 days a year
She looks like kat slater if kat was hit by a bus
She LOVES tagging all the politicians and the Taoiseach cos like hello she’s Liz reaney
She is the only person in the world a ring light looks worse on except for her husband/wife
She tags greenes restaurant so much they are gonna give her food poisoning on purpose to stop
She has a very special friend called “UNCLE PADDY” 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

brandambassador

VIP Member
I'm in Cork and never heard such shit :)
@TikToc why are you lying ? This is well known in cork in fact we have national holidays dedicated to the reaneys.
on Friday nights (actually, any night will do) there is a ritual where you drink cans from the boot of your car, get your ‘uncle’ to collect you, give him a blow job in the car and drink whiskey into the wee hours. Then before you binge on Apache pizza you must turn around 3 times and say the following affirmations to the moon ‘ I support liz reaney, troll of all trolls and I refuse to believe that joy is just her landlord’. not sure why tiktoc is acting like they aren’t famous, shur isn’t liz besties with the government and everything. Anyway that’s out ritual here in the north side, and it isnt once a year it’s actually twice a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
Bit insensitive to say on her stories "oh I know the family follow me here" and put up a pic of the crash site 😨😥😥 Very sad what happened , poor child 😥
She is just the vilest creature ever, has to stick her big nose into everything.......that poor family are going through enough without her using this tragedy for a "story" when she's off her face
💔

I am absolutely furious at her post about the tragedy in Cork yesterday afternoon. News broke of the tragedy about 4pm yet it took her until about 4am, when off her face, to realise she's "bawling" about it, she certainly wasn't bawling when she was begging for Kevin Murphy freebies. I've actually reported the post, which I have never done before, because I am so incensed by the vile degenerate 🤬

As a mother and also someone capable of thinking about others (unlike Liz) I actually cried about the tragedy myself last night but didn't feel the need to put it all over Social Media in the hopes of getting a few likes 💔

Sorry about the rant 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Jellybb

VIP Member
This has been shared on a previous thread and as much as this fella annoys me, this makes me die 🤣🤣🤣 he’s spot on like

• Haha
  • Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
What’s the messy bitch up to tonight? Any mad rants out of her? I’m raging I’m blocked 🤣🤣
Me too. I miss her drunken rants

She's quiet tonight! How come she blocked some of ye at random? That's so strange
She blocked me because I asked about the paste. She asked for my address and I said I wanted the ingredients to research them and she called me a cunt and blocked me!

• Wow
  • Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
I’m blocked from the cunt but I do check from a different account just there and my god!!! 🤮 big pumpkin melted looking face with a hat perched on her head🤦‍♀️ She thinks she’s 21 and 7 stone 🤦‍♀️ She’s some gowlbag

For anyone that missed it.. here is lizard Channelling her inner Freddie Kruger 😈🤣
Snap
Screenshot_20201205_010227.jpg

• Haha

Dublife2030

Screenshot_20210325-035434_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210325-040335_Instagram.jpg

Liz on the lash last night 😂 she did a live around 4am, a bit of a hot mess, really said nothing apart from slurring, giggling and praising herself.
Step away from the bottle Liz, you're a laughing stock

• Haha
  • Wow

Bonne Femme

Also is she brain dead? All these fecking influencers think that COCOs law is to charge people or trolls for talking the truth about them. Em no, it’s about online HARASSMENT directly to the person and also for sexual imagery being shared or disturbed. 3 cases pending Liz hahahaha will you go away. TAKE A SEAT!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Alucia

VIP Member
Liz is toxic because instead of privately going to the people she has problems with she uses big platforms like her Instagram and girls who snap. Liz is so full of herself that she thinks she's always right and that she is above everyone else. People she has fallen out with are, paul stensil :LOL: laura the guard, mermaid jade and her ex, supermom, sat nav, claire balding, fatboy slim, the admin of galz, suzanne burke, kieran corrigan, julie twins ans me and thats just a few off the top if my head. She made a mockery of Leo Varadker last year. Whether people like these people or not, there's Liz stuck in the middle of it all, drinking and sticking her nose into others businesses. She made toxic remarks about people getting coal from the st vincent de Paul, she named Laura as the guard in a big rant and gloated about how a senior in the guards said she would never get a promotion, thats none of Liz Reaneys business. Liz was arrested one time and went to court for drunk and disorderly, how classy. Brands have avoided her this year as her toxic nature brought their businesses down by association. Just because someone seen liz quiet and her head down in elmas doesn't mean she has changed.

• Wow
  • Heart

Almost there

VIP Member
Exactly I’m sure everyone here is guilty of breaking some restriction the way this has turned people against each other is unbelievable
I haven’t broken restrictions because of my job I look after people with disabilities. I also haven’t contacted Covid!! So why is it so hard for people to stick to the rules!! And I also buried my mother in October so it’s been shit! So no I am not guilty of any rule breaking! Keep your contacts so low!

Jellybb

VIP Member
Everyone is allowed to have their opinion but I really don’t see any redeeming qualities in this woman. I really do not find it funny to watch a woman in her mid 40s posting drunk stories, slurring her words, ranting about other bloggers, getting involved in strangers business and not having custody of her own kids......
Sorry if I’m not falling around the place laughing at this woman that is in DIRE need of some kind of intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 12