Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in the ‘industry’ now don’t ye know 🤣🤣
How long till there will be a big blow up? Eliza out smoking every 5 minutes, recording everything, long days on her feet, wonder would paddy powers do odds on it 😜🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that thinks Lexi seems a very insecure, nervous and anxious child. I find her speech very strange and think liz is putting so much pressure on her to be an adult when she is still so young. I can see her big time struggling with friendships and confidence when she starts secondary school. I cant say exactly what it is but there is def something up with that poor young girl

Reactions: 11
She would of experienced a lot of trauma as a child having a parent with addiction issues and prob a very bad separation by the looks of things.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that thinks Lexi seems a very insecure, nervous and anxious child. I find her speech very strange and think liz is putting so much pressure on her to be an adult when she is still so young. I can see her big time struggling with friendships and confidence when she starts secondary school. I cant say exactly what it is but there is def something up with that poor young girl
I agree, its like she's trying to be so confident and cool on Instagram but can't carry it off, Liz worse for making her. I was embarrassed for her talking about Bloody Sunday, she hadn't a clue what she was talking about and there's Liz making our she's educating people 🙄 Liz doing her no favours

Reactions: 6
She would of experienced a lot of trauma as a child having a parent with addiction issues and prob a very bad separation by the looks of things.
This makes sp much sense. I feel so sorry for this little girl. Children are so vulnerable and the most precious things in the world. I see so much sadness in lexi. I dont think liz cares that her little girl portrays a fake happy

Reactions: 10
Coming from a severe place of childhood trauma my life is beyond impacted. I live minute to minute thinking I’m in a war zone. I only know how to punish myself not reward and it is 40+ years later. I have yet to find.a Safe place or person no matter who they are and I am safe . ❤❤ I always tried to get attention from my parents by any means and I still do that now even if it’s negative from anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought Olivia had more sense. Another girl I know since the year dot. I was asked to join that perfume thing but I was like nah liv love ram it up your minge! Look into MLMS on YouTube. These all fell into that like young living oils and scentsy etc. bleeping better off putting on the dogs piss with a bit of a Yankee candle melted in. Dylan must have got no free cloud 9 meals so he’s odd! Sure I couldn’t see lizards 5 guts last night. I only saw 4.9 guts, she’s wasting away. Wonder was she invited to croke park last night so Lexi could educate the nation on Bloody Sunday! And Olivia I thought you had more sense running this tit perfume stuff, very posh sensible woman all her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.