Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetchillie

Like my self hun, too much damage done from her. She deserves the piss taken out of her, she does it enough when she’s in the piss! Gowlbag

Sorry now but you’d have to go back a long time to see all the drama and damage she has caused. She’s a weapon. A drink in her and she’s poison, look up what she did to Ellie kelly and laura the guard. She’s just horrible. She doesn’t even have her kids or she she does she’s too drunk to cook or look after them. I’d say start a rave page 😂
I do remember Laura the guard. I agree that was uncalled for but I don't remember her being nasty about her. It was more gossiping.
But people are saying she has ruined lives which seems a bit extreme.
She was v vocal over Jimmy being father of friends baby but she genuinely believed that to be the case. She is a loud mouth and says things without thinking.
I enjoyed Liz a year ago, loved the bit of drama but never saw it as v nasty. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her either though!😅😅

Graywalls

VIP Member
That she thinks she knows who loads of people are....when in fact she hasn't a fecking clue. She's hungover to fuck - hence why she hasn't been on all day
Well one of the usernames on here has said that Liz has got it wrong for them so I don't think she has all of the names.
She must really think before she posts anything doxxing is becoming more and more frowned upon, I do not know if there is provision in Coco's law for is so it may not be illegal but it is morally wrong.
Also, if you make a complaint against someone and the police find them through their IP address they must not tell you who it is until they have talked to that person and established that a crime did take place due to GDRP restrictions. Unless there is a court case coming on, they will not know who a person is by their I.P address because the police or the service provider cannot disclose this information to just anyone and if there is a court case coming up then they can't talk about it either.
I am so sorry if I have muddled anything up, English is not my mother tongue.

Gimmethenews

A

SHe could have gone and not told anyone if she was that desparate to get out.

She has an impressionable following age group and they will all think ah sure if Naoimh can do it so can I. Sure its only my brother etc if we all did that the place would be worse than it is and it's pretty shocking at the moment.

Say it waa liz went to her brothers place would go nuts
f she knew she prob would’ve hid it from her insta which makes me believe it was a genuine mistake
Rules were changed 3 times from Christmas Eve it’s understandable people get confused

Liz is too cute for that and she entertains herself enough at home 🤣

I haven’t broken restrictions because of my job I look after people with disabilities. I also haven’t contacted Covid!! So why is it so hard for people to stick to the rules!! And I also buried my mother in October so it’s been shit! So no I am not guilty of any rule breaking! Keep your contacts so low!
Sorry to hear that it’s to lose someone any time but restrictions make it all that harder

I think it's the fact that she's claiming she didn't know, or that between her partner, brother or his partner not one of them knew that they shouldn't be having a party 😜😜 if you're gonna break restrictions then just own it!!
Don't lie and play dumb and look for sympathy because someone called you out😄
I wouldn’t call 4 people a party 🤣 and you are also allowed a support bubble

Bonne Femme

Wouldn’t listen to any of them. It goes to show how everyone skin is so different and maybe takes to products different. I have very dry skin like Karla ans I have using the skin veg the last month and find it incredible. Best thing I have bought for my skin in a long time. Much more hydrated and glowing too. Make up sits fab on it too

Almost there

VIP Member
Her story made no sense whatsoever. Why does she lie about not drinking, one minute she was sober and speaking clearly the next couple of snaps she was ranting and raving and slurring her words. She seems to still have a bee in her bonnet with Paul Stencil lol.
I can’t see her stories at all in my Instagram I am following but seeing nothing what’s going on!