Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the info Liz, because you’re such a dodgy fraud I’ll be making sure I tell revenue and social welfare this, with screen shots , just to make sure you aren’t claiming from my tax paying money. Knowing Liz it’s a cash in hand (or penis in hand if it’s uncle paddy) and she will draw the dole whilst drinking life away.. do you honestly think this woman can get up and be at work for 9am for 3-5 consecutive days a week ???? LOL. The only place she needs to be attending is a drying out centre .
ah girls... who is Uncle Paddy? I must be asleep or something....

I’m FaMoUs.... I live in Dublin now gals, so please don’t travel to meet me.. send me virtual hugs 🥴xoxo

Babe, I will dm you when I’m taking autographs and selfies xoxox
ah here... I am scarlet for her and her dealz notebook... now I know what the mooostache is all about.. its the Inspector Cloo soo ( can’t spell in French and ain’t ashamed of it 😂) but ya get my drift girls... gwan Lizzy.. ya good thing..

I defo got baby news vibes .... we have to tell two other people and then I’ll let ya know ... unless she “found out” who I am and is telling my mam and dad first 🤣🤣🤣🤣

did ya hear she’s down 2lb .... I’d say that’s cause u were coked outta ur head Liz ...u can hardly eat much when ur jaw is swinging like a pendulum
[/QUOT
only 2lb? must be flour she is snorting...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She looked “medicated” when she was chattin tit in her pjs didn’t she . Not just a coke head so ... a smartie head now too ... u go Liz .. put that in ur book 🖕🏼

• Haha
She had something up about the dealz copy book last night, a friend sent it to me.. of course deleted again 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had something up about the dealz copy book last night, a friend sent it to me.. of course deleted again 🥱
She loves writing notes in her book always remember someone is watching you! But her grammar was terrible!!

@Funtupthehole please remove your profile pic of my passport photo. You do not have my consent. This is where a dumb influencer tags Coco’s law and undermines its importance !! Anyway please take down my image or Liz will be able to use it to track my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here)
Lol this is soooo off topic but do these gowls think cocos law covers people discussing them on a forum?? I saw a few fuckers resharing corks favourite virgins post about it a while ago 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just caught up on this, absolutely lolling here, best laugh I've had all week 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.