Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That she thinks she knows who loads of people are....when in fact she hasn't a fecking clue. She's hungover to duck - hence why she hasn't been on all day
Well one of the usernames on here has said that Liz has got it wrong for them so I don't think she has all of the names.
She must really think before she posts anything doxxing is becoming more and more frowned upon, I do not know if there is provision in Coco's law for is so it may not be illegal but it is morally wrong.
Also, if you make a complaint against someone and the police find them through their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) they must not tell you who it is until they have talked to that person and established that a crime did take place due to GDRP restrictions. Unless there is a court case coming on, they will not know who a person is by their I.P address because the police or the service provider cannot disclose this information to just anyone and if there is a court case coming up then they can't talk about it either.
I am so sorry if I have muddled anything up, English is not my mother tongue.

I love a drink but I wouldn’t go on my stories slurring my words talking absolute tit 🥴 it’s very sad behaviour for a woman of that age to be like that 🥴

Reactions: 3
Ok so I’m new to the Liz tit show, heard of her on Júilíé’s thread, is she permanently pissed/coked of her tits or what??

Reactions: 1
Do you think there’s Anyway she knows who you are?
Nope. Someone with 7546886888 enemies like Liz can never be certain who anyone is that says something about them on a forum. However I’m thrilled she’s obviously read what I’ve said about her & that it’s rattled her because she’s hurt so many people with her own trolling. And to be honest, I’m easily identifiable with things I’ve mentioned on other threads re my children/work however the facts on Liz Reaney are facts & not slander. She’s an alcoholic troll. Pretty hard to do anything about the truth Elizabeth

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.