Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked from the bleep but I do check from a different account just there and my god!!! 🤮 big pumpkin melted looking face with a hat perched on her head🤦‍♀️ She thinks she’s 21 and 7 stone 🤦‍♀️ She’s some gowlbag

For anyone that missed it.. here is lizard Channelling her inner Freddie Kruger 😈🤣
Snap
Screenshot_20201205_010227.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lizard thinking she looked like an Insta Hun yesterday.......more like an Insta Huns Granny. We could all do with one of those magic mirrors she has in her hall, they do wonders for the imagination

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t know what happened with him and lizard but he’s just as bad! I know a lot about these mlm multi level marketing schemes basically like scentsy, young living etc and he’s on all the pages trying to con someone out of their own money. Lizard you should watch who you mix with.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Don’t know what happened with him and lizard but he’s just as bad! I know a lot about these mlm multi level marketing schemes basically like scentsy, young living etc and he’s on all the pages trying to con someone out of their own money. Lizard you should watch who you mix with.
This fella was all over cork buy nd sell pages trying to flog a load of electric items , last I heard the guards were involved he was after conning a load of ppl

• Wow
No way is she a hairdresser!! I’d say they are trying to rise us..
I first came across this one on Snapchat and gws about 3 or 4 years ago and not once have I heard her mention she’s a hairdresser!!! Maybe I’m wrong, but I feel she Wouk be constantly going on about it if she was one 🤦‍♀️ I know she defo mentioned her brother is a hairdresser but not her 🤣🤣 oh it’s Saturday, we should be getting the weekly rant in the next few hours 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did a year in a hairdressers after she left school or something along those lines.
I did a few months in sars field court but I don’t gave full time mad bastard as my job title 😂😂😂😂 thats a mental hospital in cork 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone send in a comment to tea spill dissing lizard and see if it's published or if you get blocked by her. I'm already blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone send in a comment to tea spill dissing lizard and see if it's published or if you get blocked by her. I'm already blocked 😂
She likely won't post it. She might reply to you via DM and stick up for her. We can see from this page that Liz has as many detractors as Claire B and has way more controversial episodes that would have been allll over those call out pages if she was anyone else. No matter what new page pops up and how new it is, Liz and Joy are always following it first. It blows my mind that they don't get called out for it more. Liz and her "I'm bullied" rants, talking about Coco's law yet she's first in line to follow those pages and as everyone on this page has clearly sussed she's involved in it. I'm actually happy she's got a job now that will keep her busy and off her phone for a good portion of the day. Joy is involved too but most think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth 😂.

The pity of it is that I used to find them great craic when I first started following them. But I soon copped that Liz is always involved in the drama and she's a hypocrite for turning into freebie central when she used to call that out herself. Begging LLL for perfume was a new low.

Her stories attacking Claire Balding, where they posted on the wrong page I wonder? Did anyone see them, was it her that was talking or was it writing?

Reactions: 1
She likely won't post it. She might reply to you via DM and stick up for her. We can see from this page that Liz has as many detractors as Claire B and has way more controversial episodes that would have been allll over those call out pages if she was anyone else. No matter what new page pops up and how new it is, Liz and Joy are always following it first. It blows my mind that they don't get called out for it more. Liz and her "I'm bullied" rants, talking about Coco's law yet she's first in line to follow those pages and as everyone on this page has clearly sussed she's involved in it. I'm actually happy she's got a job now that will keep her busy and off her phone for a good portion of the day. Joy is involved too but most think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth 😂.

The pity of it is that I used to find them great craic when I first started following them. But I soon copped that Liz is always involved in the drama and she's a hypocrite for turning into freebie central when she used to call that out herself. Begging LLL for perfume was a new low.
I did send tea spill something about Liz and basically what I got back was fair play to her! So teaspill is in liz group and another thing as well that shows me. Rats out will not refollow me so they deffo know who I am and liz and I don’t talk and she unfollowed me about a year ago it’s all obvious.

If you look at teaspill, you can see she only follows about 30, about 20 of those are big influencers, then you have Liz, Joy, their friend Orlagh winters and a few more usual suspects, Def someone in their circle!

I'm sorry but celebrating someone that commits sucide is not nice. No family deserves to go through that.
I've watched Liz a long time now. She has changed alot and not for the good. I hope she gets professional help soon.

I dont mean she will commit suicide- she’s too self obsessed to even feel pain or suicidal. But she will fall in, or get pushed in some day off her face on drink & drugs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.