Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol people have short memories 🤦‍♀️🤣 what has happened here is liz has read up and seen the amount of hate that Julie gets and is trying to curry favour from some of her critics and it seems to be working 🙄🤣 anywho..... I won’t be rushing to purchase my “team lizard” sweater just yet 🙃

Who knows... we may see liz over in the rave section before the day is out 😬 that’s when you know that you have to quit tattle 🤣🤣 Iv zero time for fickle minds 🤣
I never hid the fact, that I actually like Elizabeth, I've always said it, from day one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So galz...... low down on independent hair co where Liz is working.
Liz was there!!! Not how I had imagined at all!!
Really quiet.... polite...
Elma did all the dying cutting & washing of my hair so I didn't deal with Liz personally.
But honestly I couldn't fault her. She was arranging bookings, taking payment, cleaning, washing hair etc. Very quiet head down working.
Nothing like the "Instagram Liz".

I like Liz...... I can emphasise with alcoholism.
I've never seen any nasty stuff from her tbh. What has she done so bad?
I only see her harming herself with drink and going on silly rants.

I do remember the fallout between her and Paul Stenson but that was just funny.

Never said I liked Liz just said gwan liz for finally taking the bait. Bit of drama for us all instead of crappy swipe ups. That's all. So ye can all chill. Liz will never be in the rave section she is as fake as her lips but gave me a laugh last night.

Reactions: 2
Lol people have short memories 🤦‍♀️🤣 what has happened here is liz has read up and seen the amount of hate that Julie gets and is trying to curry favour from some of her critics and it seems to be working 🙄🤣 anywho..... I won’t be rushing to purchase my “team lizard” sweater just yet 🙃

Who knows... we may see liz over in the rave section before the day is out 😬 that’s when you know that you have to quit tattle 🤣🤣 Iv zero time for fickle minds 🤣
Like my self hun, too much damage done from her. She deserves the piss taken out of her, she does it enough when she’s in the piss! Gowlbag

So galz...... low down on independent hair co where Liz is working.
Liz was there!!! Not how I had imagined at all!!
Really quiet.... polite...
Elma did all the dying cutting & washing of my hair so I didn't deal with Liz personally.
But honestly I couldn't fault her. She was arranging bookings, taking payment, cleaning, washing hair etc. Very quiet head down working.
Nothing like the "Instagram Liz".

I like Liz...... I can emphasise with alcoholism.
I've never seen any nasty stuff from her tbh. What has she done so bad?
I only see her harming herself with drink and going on silly rants.

I do remember the fallout between her and Paul Stenson but that was just funny.
Sorry now but you’d have to go back a long time to see all the drama and damage she has caused. She’s a weapon. A drink in her and she’s poison, look up what she did to Ellie kelly and laura the guard. She’s just horrible. She doesn’t even have her kids or she she does she’s too drunk to cook or look after them. I’d say start a rave page 😂

Reactions: 8
Like my self hun, too much damage done from her. She deserves the piss taken out of her, she does it enough when she’s in the piss! Gowlbag

Sorry now but you’d have to go back a long time to see all the drama and damage she has caused. She’s a weapon. A drink in her and she’s poison, look up what she did to Ellie kelly and laura the guard. She’s just horrible. She doesn’t even have her kids or she she does she’s too drunk to cook or look after them. I’d say start a rave page 😂
I do remember Laura the guard. I agree that was uncalled for but I don't remember her being nasty about her. It was more gossiping.
But people are saying she has ruined lives which seems a bit extreme.
She was v vocal over Jimmy being father of friends baby but she genuinely believed that to be the case. She is a loud mouth and says things without thinking.
I enjoyed Liz a year ago, loved the bit of drama but never saw it as v nasty. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her either though!😅😅

I do remember Laura the guard. I agree that was uncalled for but I don't remember her being nasty about her. It was more gossiping.
But people are saying she has ruined lives which seems a bit extreme.
She was v vocal over Jimmy being father of friends baby but she genuinely believed that to be the case. She is a loud mouth and says things without thinking.
I enjoyed Liz a year ago, loved the bit of drama but never saw it as v nasty. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her either though!😅😅
See that’s the thing. You shouldn’t be afraid to get on anyone’s wrong side esp someone you don’t know. I know her and believe me she’s toxic and hateful. I’m not here to change anyone’s mind but this is deffo the wrong thread,

• Heart
Reactions: 4
See that’s the thing. You shouldn’t be afraid to get on anyone’s wrong side esp someone you don’t know. I know her and believe me she’s toxic and hateful. I’m not here to change anyone’s mind but this is deffo the wrong thread,
But how toxic is she? I'm born and bred in Churchfield and never heard of her till I started following her a year ago. I know of Joy, but wouldn't know anything about her as such.heard the Ellie Kelly tit but to be honest cant stand her either so don't care, the guarda Laura tit again aloada mouth on insta. I'd say if anyone confronted Liz to her face she die

But how toxic is she? I'm born and bred in Churchfield and never heard of her till I started following her a year ago. I know of Joy, but wouldn't know anything about her as such.heard the Ellie Kelly tit but to be honest cant stand her either so don't care, the guarda Laura tit again aloada mouth on insta. I'd say if anyone confronted Liz to her face she die
Not even gonna comment cos enough was taken down already so like her loathe her don’t really care but I know her from the clubbing days so I know a lot more in my own way.

Not even gonna comment cos enough was taken down already so like her loathe her don’t really care but I know her from the clubbing days so I know a lot more in my own way.
And she is not from Churchfield at all

• Heart
I always got impression Liz was from around st Luke's?

Reactions: 1
Liz is toxic because instead of privately going to the people she has problems with she uses big platforms like her Instagram and girls who snap. Liz is so full of herself that she thinks she's always right and that she is above everyone else. People she has fallen out with are, paul stensil :LOL: laura the guard, mermaid jade and her ex, supermom, sat nav, claire balding, fatboy slim, the admin of galz, suzanne burke, kieran corrigan, julie twins ans me and thats just a few off the top if my head. She made a mockery of Leo Varadker last year. Whether people like these people or not, there's Liz stuck in the middle of it all, drinking and sticking her nose into others businesses. She made toxic remarks about people getting coal from the st vincent de Paul, she named Laura as the guard in a big rant and gloated about how a senior in the guards said she would never get a promotion, thats none of Liz Reaneys business. Liz was arrested one time and went to court for drunk and disorderly, how classy. Brands have avoided her this year as her toxic nature brought their businesses down by association. Just because someone seen liz quiet and her head down in elmas doesn't mean she has changed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Liz is toxic because instead of privately going to the people she has problems with she uses big platforms like her Instagram and girls who snap. Liz is so full of herself that she thinks she's always right and that she is above everyone else. People she has fallen out with are, paul stensil :LOL: laura the guard, mermaid jade and her ex, supermom, sat nav, claire balding, fatboy slim, the admin of galz, suzanne burke, kieran corrigan, julie twins ans me and thats just a few off the top if my head. She made a mockery of Leo Varadker last year. Whether people like these people or not, there's Liz stuck in the middle of it all, drinking and sticking her nose into others businesses. She made toxic remarks about people getting coal from the st vincent de Paul, she named Laura as the guard in a big rant and gloated about how a senior in the guards said she would never get a promotion, thats none of Liz Reaneys business. Liz was arrested one time and went to court for drunk and disorderly, how classy. Brands have avoided her this year as her toxic nature brought their businesses down by association. Just because someone seen liz quiet and her head down in elmas doesn't mean she has changed.
In a bleeping nutshell

What businesses avoided her? B Perfect sent her stuff the other day. LLL sent her the perfume. She's BA for an MUA, the hairdressers. She even got a job out of that. She got her hall carpeted. Denise sends her tit. She schills that sweet company and other stuff too. She's a complete drama loving hypocrite but she still does fairly well out of IG.

She does seem to be trying to stay out of trouble though. Not a hint of snark towards Claire where as this time last year she'd have been loving it. Julie is obviously still a trigger for her but but she's containing it for now.

Everyone is allowed to have their opinion but I really don’t see any redeeming qualities in this woman. I really do not find it funny to watch a woman in her mid 40s posting drunk stories, slurring her words, ranting about other bloggers, getting involved in strangers business and not having custody of her own kids......
Sorry if I’m not falling around the place laughing at this woman that is in DIRE need of some kind of intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What businesses avoided her? B Perfect sent her stuff the other day. LLL sent her the perfume. She's BA for an MUA, the hairdressers. She even got a job out of that. She got her hall carpeted. Denise sends her tit. She schills that sweet company and other stuff too. She's a complete drama loving hypocrite but she still does fairly well out of IG.

She does seem to be trying to stay out of trouble though. Not a hint of snark towards Claire where as this time last year she'd have been loving it. Julie is obviously still a trigger for her but but she's containing it for now.
Liz said herself she has lost a lot of work and promotions, she has not received anything from verso, she was kitted out from head to toe last year, now she has to buy her own clothes.

She begged for the perfume. The hairdresser uses liz for shout outs and liz gets her hair done, so its win win. Is it really a full time paying job? Liz herself said she is only helping out.

Liz put up posts recently saying Claires friends were on cocaine and she never really lost her hair so she is sneakily doing stuff and then joy deletes it.

Everyone is allowed to have their opinion but I really don’t see any redeeming qualities in this woman. I really do not find it funny to watch a woman in her mid 40s posting drunk stories, slurring her words, ranting about other bloggers, getting involved in strangers business and not having custody of her own kids......
Sorry if I’m not falling around the place laughing at this woman that is in DIRE need of some kind of intervention.
Letting Uncle Paddy run his hands all over her and she videoing it :sick:

Reactions: 3
Liz said herself she has lost a lot of work and promotions, she has not received anything from verso, she was kitted out from head to toe last year, now she has to buy her own clothes.

She begged for the perfume. The hairdresser uses liz for shout outs and liz gets her hair done, so its win win. Is it really a full time paying job? Liz herself said she is only helping out.

Liz put up posts recently saying Claires friends were on cocaine and she never really lost her hair so she is sneakily doing stuff and then joy deletes it.

Letting Uncle Paddy run his hands all over her and she videoing it :sick:
Wtf.. When did she post about claire's hair? That's gross. Didn't know about that.

And this is why I'm not getting behind the attacks on CB bc if what she said about RT... A lot of the people calling for her head on a stick have said worse about him while watching the late late. Posted it on their social media too. Sure people on here accuse Liz of being on something every second day so I don't get why they are clutching their pearls over CB. You can argue about her big following but it's still the same thing.

Reactions: 1
What happened with her and fatboy slim, I liked him, he was a bit of a laugh. I know he was accused of being one of the call out pages which he was upset over.
Also what happened with her and super(?)mom? I don't remember that fall out at all

What happened with her and fatboy slim, I liked him, he was a bit of a laugh. I know he was accused of being one of the call out pages which he was upset over.
Also what happened with her and super(?)mom? I don't remember that fall out at all
She was blaming him for being one of the caller out pages, he apparently was really upset over it and was worried for his job after being named. Not sure why she fell out with Teresa, someone else might remember.

Well said, this is exactly why I unfollowed her a long time back. By watching I feel people are enabling her, and almost encouraging her behaviour. She's a low life, alcoholic mess, who doesn't even have custody of her own kids.

And she doesn't seem to have any problem with not having custody of them either. The rare time she has them she carries on the sesh as normal. I would be fighting tooth & nail to get my kids back, cleaning up my act, doing whatever I could to be their mother & carer, and get them back to me again.

Who sits through the incoherent, drunken rants she goes on at least 3/4 times a week??? It's bizarre that she has any type of following, surely the car crash aspect grows tiresome after a while even??? I know it did for me anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Where is @Mona
Well said, this is exactly why I unfollowed her a long time back. By watching I feel people are enabling her, and almost encouraging her behaviour. She's a low life, alcoholic mess, who doesn't even have custody of her own kids.

And she doesn't seem to have any problem with not having custody of them either. The rare time she has them she carries on the sesh as normal. I would be fighting tooth & nail to get my kids back, cleaning up my act, doing whatever I could to be their mother & carer, and get them back to me again.

Who sits through the incoherent, drunken rants she goes on at least 3/4 times a week??? It's bizarre that she has any type of following, surely the car crash aspect grows tiresome after a while even??? I know it did for me anyway
Truth!! Preach and say it louder for those down the back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.