Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please stop drawing attending to the notebook, I’m in witness protection since the last time she outed us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please stop drawing attending to the notebook, I’m in witness protection since the last time she outed us 🤣
I got a new face like John travolta in face off!!! I’m like Michael Jackson now with all the surgery! The only thing is I have severe ptsd anytime I see dealz or a note book! The fear!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry girls.. this diamond buyers club? Is it all costume jewellery/cubic zirconia tit ya?

Reactions: 2
Sorry girls.. this diamond buyers club? Is it all costume jewellery/cubic zirconia tit ya?
I bought a ring from DBC a few years ago and it is stunning- absolutely not from Ali Express. It is set in stainless steel and has never tarnished. Their association with LR is disappointing, I don’t get it. I follow DBC on insta and noticed that Nathan Adams was tagged on a post. I met Shirley, the owner of DBC a couple of times when she was selling jewellery at the Montenotte hotel and she was very nice. I wonder if people like her knew the reputation people like Liz and Nathan have on pages like this would they associate their businesses with them?
Also, Liz is going to catfish someone who is using her pic on Plenty is fish and wants a POF member who lives in Limerick to contact the person to set up a “sting”. She said that the person will probably use more of liz’s insta photos because she must follow her- what’s the point then of trying to trap the person if they follow her and can see her stories about the PLAN TO CATFISH HER (HIM)?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeez that's fairly blatant begging for a collab today.... Make an appointment with a furniture store (who you know gave free stuff to another influencer recently) without even knowing measurements and then tagging them after wasting their time to make sure they know you have a following and you might get a freebie 🙈😢

• Wow
  • Sick
Screenshot_20210325-035434_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210325-040335_Instagram.jpg

Liz on the lash last night 😂 she did a live around 4am, a bit of a hot mess, really said nothing apart from slurring, giggling and praising herself.
Step away from the bottle Liz, you're a laughing stock

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I got a notification that she was gone live with that ross hogan young fella. Who's literally like 16....

• Wow
I got a notification that she was gone live with that ross hogan young fella. Who's literally like 16....
Omg.... why is she talking to a child? Imagine a 45 year old man talking to a 16 year old girl like that 🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.