Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 46 and am no oil painting..... but can safely say, I look 10 years younger than Liz. I showed her to my husband and asked him for an age..... his guess was 55 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s recap time!!
this is Liz aka lizard aka lush
She LOVES the drink I mean she would drink out of a dirty shoe
She’s losing 10 lbs a day eating gifted slop
She gets her kids every week but gets so out of it she forgets they are there
She now has an actual handlebar moustache from all the filler and Botox
She was a #ba for bperfect but made such a show of herself at a launch party shes barred!
she is going to be our president
She loves the coke .......diet
She’s so gay it’s unreal!
not at all gay for a roof over her head
She wears sunglasses even if she’s in the Antarctica
She is the most honest person as she will tell you what she thinks about you 😂
She’s a bleeping ex journalist. Promoter, DJ, bleeping legend don’t cha know
She rules the northside!
she works 3 days a year
She looks like kat slater if kat was hit by a bus
She LOVES tagging all the politicians and the Taoiseach cos like hello she’s Liz reaney
She is the only person in the world a ring light looks worse on except for her husband/wife
She tags greenes restaurant so much they are gonna give her food poisoning on purpose to stop
She has a very special friend called “UNCLE PADDY” 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jumper is rotten, she really has no taste
It’s free she don’t care what it looks like! All the clothes are awful from Diva clothing!! Cheap & nasty.

It’s recap time!!
She was a #ba for bperfect but made such a show of herself at a launch party shes barred!
She rules the northside!
she works 3 days a year
She LOVES tagging all the politicians and the Taoiseach cos like hello she’s Liz reaney
She is the only person in the world a ring light looks worse on except for her husband/wife
She tags greenes restaurant so much they are gonna give her food poisoning on purpose to stop
That is brilliant the part about Greens..😂😂😂 @Funtupthehole your a hard case!! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s free she don’t care what it looks like! All the clothes are awful from Diva clothing!! Cheap & nasty.

That is brilliant the part about Greens..😂😂😂 @Funtupthehole your a hard case!! ❤
I’m in the height of it so everyone is getting it! I went down that dr doireann rabbit hole earlier!! I’m ready to kill someone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s recap time!!
She rules the northside!
she works 3 days a year
"Handlebar Moustache" Funt, I am bleeping DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Liz and her big nose were on here reading my post about begging for a cooker, blinds, curtains and a dining set and is now claiming it was just a chat that she isn't a Beggy Mitchell......who are you trying to kid Liz you're constantly on the beg, you're an embarrassment, you even have your brother and old Moon Face at it. Maybe try getting a job and paying for the stuff you need rather than opening your extra large gob and begging for it. It shouldn't cost much because you have no taste and everything you have is cheap. No company worth anything would collaborate with you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn't like joys house, if I was joy I would be so pissed off, duck off liz and stop trying to change joys house on her.

It's not shared anyway she has to get joys permission on everything.

Reactions: 6
She doesn't like joys house, if I was joy I would be so pissed off, duck off liz and stop trying to change joys house on her.

It's not shared anyway she has to get joys permission on everything.
Great notions for a one that owns nothing

• Haha
She does she owns her fake Louis fake jo Malone fake Gucci and some jellies! 😂😂😂 oh and a liver that’s nearly packing up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those little ornaments in the hall near the mirror she talks to must drive her crooked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must be on some sort of commission for that fellows drawing!! Anyone notice her top lip is nearly touching the end of her nose when she rolls it up scary!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No she is obsessed with followers. She thinks these crappy competitions with her crappy prizes will gain her loads of followers. She even posts on that Facebook page to get people to follow her. Sad case

• Haha
Can someone tag me the day Liz washes up somewhere please ? It’s a given.

• Haha
She's enjoying I'm a Celebrity so much she can't even remember their names......all talk about Jonathan, his name is Jordan ya thick c**t. She was she same earlier can't pronounce mural or portrait, and then she's trying to run a competition with a so called artist 🙄 and don't even start me off with Revolut.
And where is the Wish Ring Light gone 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.