Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the beef between herself and Claire? I do recall her protesting that she never said anything bad about Claire about a year ago? Jesus she’s some bleep isn’t she, she seems to enjoy inserting herself in strangers lives

Reactions: 9
What is the beef between herself and Claire? I do recall her protesting that she never said anything bad about Claire about a year ago? Jesus she’s some bleep isn’t she, she seems to enjoy inserting herself in strangers lives
That’s the second person today in the Northside doing it! Have they nothing else to do with there sad lonely life’s!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Herself and flabby Fanny should team up 🤣
Earlier in the year when Sar was having all her pre-wedding-that-never-happened parties Liz used be dying for an invite, constantly tagging the family going on about the great nights they were having for Sarah but there was never a sniff of an invite for poor ol' Lizard.......even her own type can't stand her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw the story with the whiskey, did she say she poured the rest in the cup i.e. no mixer with it. Couldnt make it out because of the slurring. Imagine the banging head today, duck. Joy wasn't talking to her over the runners being ruined so hadn't made dinner for her and the kids or was that Friday?

Reactions: 7
Earlier in the year when Sar was having all her pre-wedding-that-never-happened parties Liz used be dying for an invite, constantly tagging the family going on about the great nights they were having for Sarah but there was never a sniff of an invite for poor ol' Lizard.......even her own type can't stand her 😂
Sarah would kill her if they spent anytime together, there would be hair extensions flying everywhere, Sarah keeps her at arms length.

Liz got a dig in awhile ago, she had bought an egg poacher in dealz for Tina, they never gave it to Tina and liz made a smart remark they bought it for a gift for someone but they had not gotten it.

Liz and Sarah fallout with everyone. I'd say Sarah wouldn't put up with Julie either and there would be a big bust up if they were to be friends.

Poor Hunter, wonder will she send him a Christmas gift.

• Haha
Sarah would kill her if they spent anytime together, there would be hair extensions flying everywhere, Sarah keeps her at arms length.

Liz got a dig in awhile ago, she had bought an egg poacher in dealz for Tina, they never gave it to Tina and liz made a smart remark they bought it for a gift for someone but they had not gotten it.

Liz and Sarah fallout with everyone. I'd say Sarah wouldn't put up with Julie either and there would be a big bust up if they were to be friends.

Poor Hunter, wonder will she send him a Christmas gift.
Is that Sarah fit n fab??

Reactions: 2
What’s the messy witch up to tonight? Any mad rants out of her? I’m raging I’m blocked 🤣🤣

• Haha
She's quiet tonight! How come she blocked some of ye at random? That's so strange
Haven’t a clue 🤣 only thing I can think of is I shared a screenshot of something on a different thread and my profile pic was visible 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the messy witch up to tonight? Any mad rants out of her? I’m raging I’m blocked 🤣🤣
Me too. I miss her drunken rants

She's quiet tonight! How come she blocked some of ye at random? That's so strange
She blocked me because I asked about the paste. She asked for my address and I said I wanted the ingredients to research them and she called me a bleep and blocked me!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Me too. I miss her drunken rants

She blocked me because I asked about the paste. She asked for my address and I said I wanted the ingredients to research them and she called me a bleep and blocked me!
You are joking? She called you a bleep because you asked a valid question? She’s some prick isn’t she

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She has to be Spill the tea!! If it is her she’s one evil C&&t alright!! Any of you guys/gals message Spill the tea? Or Rats out?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.