Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also is she brain dead? All these fecking influencers think that COCOs law is to charge people or trolls for talking the truth about them. Em no, it’s about online HARASSMENT directly to the person and also for sexual imagery being shared or disturbed. 3 cases pending Liz hahahaha will you go away. TAKE A SEAT!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So does she only get her kids every so often at separate times? Are they from the same father? Jesus it takes an awful lot for a mother to not have custody.

Reactions: 7
*peniding *soliciter *brainier's.... Can we get a GFM going to buy Elizabeth a dictionary or even afew weeks in Aiséirí to dry out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I remember on gws she was talking to her solicitors the time Paul Stensil posted the video about her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So Liz is eagerly awaiting the Government's announcement so she can stay at home for the next few months.......what's new there 🤷‍♀️ she worked 4 days in 2020 and needs a few months off to recover

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Liz is eagerly awaiting the Government's announcement so she can stay at home for the next few months.......what's new there 🤷‍♀️ she worked 4 days in 2020 and needs a few months off to recover
On the plus side, we will get plenty of drunken outbursts, hopefully she will go for julie eyebrows, in this lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know we all have blemishes and get spots/pimples from time to time but noimhs (Liz's friend, noimhs makeup) spot near her nose is bugging me lately... And her make up is atrocious, the eye area in particular...very heavy duty eye make up.... unfollowing!

I know we all have blemishes and get spots/pimples from time to time but noimhs (Liz's friend, noimhs makeup) spot near her nose is bugging me lately... And her make up is atrocious, the eye area in particular...very heavy duty eye make up.... unfollowing!
Another wannabe!! They are either makeup Artists or hairdressers or models!! More like piss artists on Instagram..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OK so Lizard was too frightened to queue for thermal vests for Joy today, guaranteed if it was something for herself there wouldn't have been any issue, especially if it was for alcohol or cigarettes

She's off now preaching in the pretence that she's so educated and concerned about Covid.......pity she wasn't as concerned when she was hanging off anyone she could find in the pub earlier in the year and inviting every Tom, Dick and Harry over to Joy's house to get pissed while Joy was working . Be interesting to see how long the Holy Liz Act lasts this time around 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So does she only get her kids every so often at separate times? Are they from the same father? Jesus it takes an awful lot for a mother to not have custody.
She left her kids with an 18 year old babysitter one night and didn’t come back for days, she was split up with kids dad at the time so kids were given to him but he’s no better, he beats his current girlfriend in front of the kids and was seen punching one of his sons lately, Liz must b bad for kids to b left with an animal like that and she didn’t fight to get them back at all, she puts on this show for people but it’s all fake. Yes they all have the same father

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She left her kids with an 18 year old babysitter one night and didn’t come back for days, she was split up with kids dad at the time so kids were given to him but he’s no better, he beats his current girlfriend in front of the kids and was seen punching one of his sons lately, Liz must b bad for kids to b left with an animal like that and she didn’t fight to get them back at all, she puts on this show for people but it’s all fake. Yes they all have the same father
She sounds and acts so like my partners ex!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.