Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched her stories in weeks until today. Lads, I’ve never her seen her so bloated in the face. What the hell? Her lips, her face... ah. She looks haggered. Is it from the booze? Medication? Did they inject some of her lip filler by mistake into her face too?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Might book in with lizard for a full head of lites before the Xmas. Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Might book in with lizard for a full head of lites before the Xmas. Xxx
The only lights Liz will be allowed look after is the ones on the ceiling......don't forget to turn them off Liz when you're finished sweeping the floors and cleaning the toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I can see her page not the stories 😂😂😂 i wasn’t even on it
Does she know who you are I wonder? 🤣🤣 don’t worry we will report all her Saturday night antics back to you 🤣 she’s due a big rant after a feed of cans

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she know who you are I wonder? 🤣🤣 don’t worry we will report all her Saturday night antics back to you 🤣 she’s due a big rant after a feed of cans
My duck she does. And if she did bring it on. She would think twice.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And she's off.....she feels sorry for us, we need to get a live and get friends, this is the one who sits in her car watching other people have lives and goes on Instagram begging for freebies 😂 I've said it before Lizard I have a great life, my kids live with me, I'm capable of being a proper parent, I have a great career, have my own business, own my own home, have plenty of real friends, can behave properly in public, can spell correctly, can speak properly, can afford to pay for anything i need without having to beg for it, can have a few drinks without behaving disgracefully, and plenty more other things that you can't claim to do/have. But if it makes you feel better with your miserable life then you continue to feel sorry for people. As for saying people have lost you jobs, collaborations etc. maybe look a bit closer to home, no-one wants to work with you because of your vile behaviour, who wants a drunken mess, slurring their words, promoting their business 🤷‍♀️ Maybe if you addressed your own behaviour rather than blaming everyone else then you might be a lot better off

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And she's off.....she feels sorry for us, we need to get a live and get friends, this is the one who sits in her car watching other people have lives and goes on Instagram begging for freebies 😂 I've said it before Lizard I have a great life, my kids live with me, I'm capable of being a proper parent, I have a great career, have my own business, own my own home, have plenty of real friends, can behave properly in public, can spell correctly, can speak properly, can afford to pay for anything i need without having to beg for it, can have a few drinks without behaving disgracefully, and plenty more other things that you can't claim to do/have. But if it makes you feel better with your miserable life then you continue to feel sorry for people. As for saying people have lost you collaborations etc. maybe look a bit closer to home, no-one wants to work with you because of your vile behaviour, who wants a drunken mess, slurring their words, promoting their business 🤷‍♀️ Maybe if you addressed your own behaviour rather than blaming everyone else then you might be a lot better off
Lol she’s lost jobs and colabs because she has an awful reputation and comes online acting the absolute holy show for all to see 🙄🤣 like the people behind these jobs and colabs surely to god have eyes and ears and are witnessing the actual car crash lizard ?🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s a dirty coke ridden cirrhosis of the liver ridden, rubber lipped melted face fool! Ask uncle paddy for a few extra hours! I wouldn’t think you could help sell anything except maybe your hole for a house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s a dirty coke ridden cirrhosis of the liver ridden, rubber lipped melted face fool! Ask uncle paddy for a few extra hours! I wouldn’t think you could help sell anything except maybe your hole for a house!
Omg I’m after bursting out laughing at your post my husband is looking at me funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s gonna come on later when she’s pissed and make her Saturday night show of herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You do cheer me up😄😄you have her down to a tee😃

• Haha
OK, so Liz tried to bring down a girl called Laura who happened to be on insta and a guard, she belittled her and tried to imply she would not get a promotion and went out of her way to get it out on the Internet.

Liz was involved in the drama with Lynsey and her ex and a baby that is nothing to do with this man. She never apologised for her part.

Didn't Liz tell private information about Ellie Kelly and how her parents treat her boyfriend.

I've seen big statements about Paul Stenson on Galz who snap that liz went publically to post instead of messaging him herself privately. She also had big public rows with the admin also.

Liz purposely posted fake topless photos of another blogger.

Liz has called out Claire Balding, Twins and me, Supermom, Paul from White Moose, Kieran Corrigan and I'm sure countless others I cannot think of right now.

So what's the common demominator here?

Liz you are one of the biggest trolls going and it's all of your own making, don't come on blaming others for your own actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This has been shared on a previous thread and as much as this fella annoys me, this makes me die 🤣🤣🤣 he’s spot on like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can feel we're building up for a fun night of dirty deletes, she has that mad Liz look in her eyes 😂

As for saying she doesn't put her kids on Social Media....only because they're ashamed to be associated with you, except for Lexi who is crying out for any bit of attention she can get from anywhere or anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK, so Liz tried to bring down a girl called Laura who happened to be on insta and a guard, she belittled her and tried to imply she would not get a promotion and went out of her way to get it out on the Internet.

Liz was involved in the drama with Lynsey and her ex and a baby that is nothing to do with this man. She never apologised for her part.

Didn't Liz tell private information about Ellie Kelly and how her parents treat her boyfriend.

I've seen big statements about Paul Stenson on Galz who snap that liz went publically to post instead of messaging him herself privately. She also had big public rows with the admin also.

Liz purposely posted fake topless photos of another blogger.

Liz has called out Claire Balding, Twins and me, Supermom, Paul from White Moose, Kieran Corrigan and I'm sure countless others I cannot think of right now.

So what's the common demominator here?

Liz you are one of the biggest trolls going and it's all of your own making, don't come on blaming others for your own actions.
It was just Jordan!

Reactions: 2
That's Dylans Sales plummeting now with that cretin threatening to rock up to people's front doors doing deliveries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.