Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OldFool

Oh my God that woman was drunk leaving her children to their father today, her blathering was off the wall.
She was watching the Toy Show and saw all the money that was raised for children's health services and in her Trump like narcissism decides to tell all about the Go Fund Me she set up that she never gave a penny to so she could be as good as Ryan Tubridy.
She must have been up all night drinking afraid he might steal her crown as the best fundraiser. She has so much going for her but behind it all she has a serious Want, in my part of the world that is sad.
I was talking to someone today who has bought the paste from Liz regularly but was blocked from her Stories in August and didn't realise. She thought because Liz was being trolled she wasn't doing Stories and felt sorry for her but when others told her they could see her Stories she realised she had been blocked.
This is the reason I registered here. This person only went on Instagram because she heard about the Paste and messaged Liz in order to help her Aunt who has MS. She thinks she bought about 8 from her at 50 quid ago. She will never know if the paste worked because she was told it has to be built up over time but the girl was blocked and her Aunt cannot continue.
There's talk in Cork of the fake Nuns making all sorts of remedies who are charging crazy prices claiming to cure every disease known to man.

By all accounts lots of people are blocked from her Stories only so she keeps her Follower numbers; she's a fake and her sponsors should check that out.
The call out pages bitch about the same people all the time but from my experience none of them do the dirt on their followers in the same way Liz does.
Liz has something on who ever the call out pages are and they won't share any messages involving her. She's a Tormentor.
We all have good friends that we don't see from one end of the year to another and know if we needed them they'd be there no questions but would never tell their story on social media.
She has no friends only people she uses for followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Sunseeker2020

Am I the only one that thinks Lexi seems a very insecure, nervous and anxious child. I find her speech very strange and think liz is putting so much pressure on her to be an adult when she is still so young. I can see her big time struggling with friendships and confidence when she starts secondary school. I cant say exactly what it is but there is def something up with that poor young girl

Reactions: 11

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
She’s a dirty coke ridden cirrhosis of the liver ridden, rubber lipped melted face fool! Ask uncle paddy for a few extra hours! I wouldn’t think you could help sell anything except maybe your hole for a house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
That is brilliant 🤣🤣 does anybody know why she doesn’t have custody!? Like it’s most unusual for the mother not to have primary custody!!
Cos she was a Coke head alcoholic! Simple. I’d give dancin Dave custody 1st. She was just a womb and a vagina to the kids 🇮🇪😂

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Do ye all have selective memories or something, Liz Reaney "telling it like it is" don't make me laugh 😂 That's why she had to send messages about Ellie K into those anon pages was it, cos she's so up front 🙄 The woman is a liability. Julie is a dope as well but Liz is another level
I totally agree... she’s still a dangerous cunt

Say-it-like-it-is

I'm not a Moët drinker, I'm a Bollinger drinker......who is she trying to kid, she'd drink piss out of a urinal of she got the chance

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
Liz already gossiping and telling tales from independent hair co, how this mornings client wanted professionalism and the one in the afternoon was vulnerable and needed an empty salon. I would say if she keeps that up there will be more cancelations to follow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
Girls what the fuck? She’s a hairdresser? What? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Jesus Christ imagine going in to that place to get your hair done and she appears behind you? 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
Lol people have short memories 🤦‍♀️🤣 what has happened here is liz has read up and seen the amount of hate that Julie gets and is trying to curry favour from some of her critics and it seems to be working 🙄🤣 anywho..... I won’t be rushing to purchase my “team lizard” sweater just yet 🙃

Who knows... we may see liz over in the rave section before the day is out 😬 that’s when you know that you have to quit tattle 🤣🤣 Iv zero time for fickle minds 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Sunseeker2020

She would of experienced a lot of trauma as a child having a parent with addiction issues and prob a very bad separation by the looks of things.
This makes sp much sense. I feel so sorry for this little girl. Children are so vulnerable and the most precious things in the world. I see so much sadness in lexi. I dont think liz cares that her little girl portrays a fake happy

brandambassador

VIP Member
considering how liz has bullied and tormented people on and offline for years, I am delighted to see there is someone out there that she’s afraid of. Maybe I’ll message Lynsey myself and give her some additional information she might like when restrictions ease. For all of you who only know liz online and maybe you think she’s harmless, anyone else here from the city will confirm she is not harmless, she has caused more mental health issues with people than she has ‘helped’- anyway it’s Easter Sunday i won’t get liz into my day but this woman is a viscous dangerous addict

• Wow

dunners75

That paste is very suss. If only 9 left and no idea when more coming, would you not keep it for Joy or the regulars?!

View attachment 321596
She should be reported for this, nobody knows what's in this stuff! People buying it off someone they don't know who's bought it off some random woman. No way of proving what's actually in it someone could have a reaction and end up very sick! I'm all for this to be legalised and I know the benefits of it but this is so dodgy I can't believe she's getting away with it

Bonne Femme

She would of experienced a lot of trauma as a child having a parent with addiction issues and prob a very bad separation by the looks of things.

• Sad
Hotel manager a tattler? No bath in the room 🤣 skitting, imagine she didn't go out to her staff party last night because she had to have a bath tonight, and then no bath 🙈

• Haha