Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dunners75

Do ye all have selective memories or something, Liz Reaney "telling it like it is" don't make me laugh 😂 That's why she had to send messages about Ellie K into those anon pages was it, cos she's so up front 🙄 The woman is a liability. Julie is a dope as well but Liz is another level

Reactions: 12

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
And she's off.....she feels sorry for us, we need to get a live and get friends, this is the one who sits in her car watching other people have lives and goes on Instagram begging for freebies 😂 I've said it before Lizard I have a great life, my kids live with me, I'm capable of being a proper parent, I have a great career, have my own business, own my own home, have plenty of real friends, can behave properly in public, can spell correctly, can speak properly, can afford to pay for anything i need without having to beg for it, can have a few drinks without behaving disgracefully, and plenty more other things that you can't claim to do/have. But if it makes you feel better with your miserable life then you continue to feel sorry for people. As for saying people have lost you jobs, collaborations etc. maybe look a bit closer to home, no-one wants to work with you because of your vile behaviour, who wants a drunken mess, slurring their words, promoting their business 🤷‍♀️ Maybe if you addressed your own behaviour rather than blaming everyone else then you might be a lot better off

• Heart

Say hey

So does she only get her kids every so often at separate times? Are they from the same father? Jesus it takes an awful lot for a mother to not have custody.
She left her kids with an 18 year old babysitter one night and didn’t come back for days, she was split up with kids dad at the time so kids were given to him but he’s no better, he beats his current girlfriend in front of the kids and was seen punching one of his sons lately, Liz must b bad for kids to b left with an animal like that and she didn’t fight to get them back at all, she puts on this show for people but it’s all fake. Yes they all have the same father

• Wow
  • Sad

Mona86

VIP Member
That is brilliant 🤣🤣 does anybody know why she doesn’t have custody!? Like it’s most unusual for the mother not to have primary custody!!

Let’s see...

No long term accommodation when/if straight
Raving alcoholic
Drug Addict
Unemployed
Bully
Hated by the majority in our city of Cork
Definitely does favours for ‘Uncle Paddy’
Self assigns herself to charities for attention
Self assigns herself to tragedies for an excuse to drink
Self assigns herself to lesbians for a roof over her head
Binges on fast food after a comedown/sesh
Self assigns herself to an employee of a fast food outlet for sex/roof over head and free food

Anything else?

• Haha
  • Heart

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
Ok well uncle paddy is this dirty old creepy looking fucker who for ages we all genuinely thought he was her uncle paddy. Anytime she would fight with joy she’d be either in his house locked out of her bin or driving around listening to fucking maniac at 5 in the morning whilst said dirty uncle did a paper run. Then they would finish in a hotel bar for a drink at around 11. So ‘‘twas one of the nights before Xmas and lizard was drunk and on a coke binge allegedly and put up a video of pimp daddy paddy with her on his lap and he basically feeling her boobs saying “the other one won’t like this now” meaning joy.
then another Xmas night she was out in HayfieldManor having a “meal” with pimpy paddy and all of a sudden we get to see the bedrooms with theirXmas trees and she basically was robbing toilet roll and out of her bin! Asking the question why could we see the bedrooms??? So a long story short he’s not her uncle he’s more her pimp/sugar daddy. The dirty fucking yolk! She’s gay for the roof over her head!

@Funtupthehole do you want to take this one, you have such a way with words where Lizard is concerned 😂
Ok well uncle paddy is this dirty old creepy looking fucker who for ages we all genuinely thought he was her uncle paddy. Anytime she would fight with joy she’d be either in his house locked out of her bin or driving around listening to fucking maniac at 5 in the morning whilst said dirty uncle did a paper run. Then they would finish in a hotel bar for a drink at around 11. So ‘‘twas one of the nights before Xmas and lizard was drunk and on a coke binge allegedly and put up a video of pimp daddy paddy with her on his lap and he basically feeling her boobs saying “the other one won’t like this now” meaning joy.
then another Xmas night she was out in HayfieldManor having a “meal” with pimpy paddy and all of a sudden we get to see the bedrooms with theirXmas trees and she basically was robbing toilet roll and out of her bin! Asking the question why could we see the bedrooms??? So a long story short he’s not her uncle he’s more her pimp/sugar daddy. The dirty fucking yolk! She’s gay for the roof over her head!

This is under lizard the lush lizbians post I’m officially dead!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Hey @Funtupthehole @Anynews. and everyone else I've read on this forum I know this isn't a departure lounge and I don't have to announce my departure, I just wanted to thank you guys so much for the laughs and support you've given me.❤
I'm going to delete my account for my own mental health, it doesn't sit right with me being called a liar by lenore outinthestickswithsix (even though the competition that I mentioned that she said doesn't exist can still be seen on her grid!!) and now that she's sharing Cocos Law as if she's been abused online, I just can't deal with bullies like her so I'm taking a social media break.
Hope every one stays safe in these strange times and I may be back on, I'll see how it goes
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
The BS today, she had choice of 2 hotel suites but took the one with no bath that she was talking about all week. And then trying to emphasise that asking for a penny dinners hamper would be in strictest confidence when she gossiped about that very thing last year with her 20 odd thousand followers 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 11

brandambassador

VIP Member
Keep the screenshots coming for those of us who are blocked or have blocked lizard !
Sandra would only love for us all the think she has secret info but all she does is regurgitate the news !

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
So I have a theory... she’s posting on her stories.. late as night as there are fewer people watching... she’s coming straight here to see who is writing about her latest stories..and then looking to see who has watched her stories and is figuring out names from that.. and that’s why she’s deleting them before morning it’s easier to keep track of!

Say-it-like-it-is

So Liz is eagerly awaiting the Government's announcement so she can stay at home for the next few months.......what's new there 🤷‍♀️ she worked 4 days in 2020 and needs a few months off to recover

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Me too. I miss her drunken rants

She blocked me because I asked about the paste. She asked for my address and I said I wanted the ingredients to research them and she called me a cunt and blocked me!
You are joking? She called you a cunt because you asked a valid question? She’s some prick isn’t she

• Haha
  • Wow

Alucia

VIP Member
More dirty deleting, liz is very heavy on the drink this weather. She's a hypocrite, big dirty public row with Julie calling her and Sean out and making a show of herself and julie and now trying to lick her arse. Your drinking and your mouth got you in trouble again liz.
Screenshot_20201118_094814.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
God I’m disappointed in everyone. Gwan liz! She is scum of the highest order and couldn't bate the flies off a donkeys shit! Liz is a creature who ruins lives. Who has ruined lives. Julie is a fucking cunt too but fair play to her for addressing liz and her fake accent. Nothing about liz is redeeming. She’s a skank plain and simple, she is dangerous and an absolute state. Hiding behind fake pages, bullying, falling out with people at the drop of a hat. She doesn’t even try stay sober for her own kids once a week. Nothing will change my mind about lizard. Just cos 1 vile cunt says something about another one doesn’t mean we pick sides. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I totally agree... she’s still a dangerous cunt
Are they all gone mad on this page backing up lizard! 😂😂

• Heart

Livingindublin

VIP Member
She got two messages 🙄 jeez you'd swear she got loads 😂 she hasn't many followers anyway, I thought the one that messaged her was a bit pathetic saying she was unfollowing her over going to her brothers house. If it was a genuine mistake fair enough but being disappointed over what someone else does with their lives is pathetic 😂
What people do with their lives now, can affect us all, actually could kill us, so it's not pathetic

Raddison

This is under lizard the lush lizbians post I’m officially dead!
The other one will go mad, we love each other.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha