Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dusty2020 ive put in a word with the wardens here, you can bunk in with me & they’ll give us WiFi & a laptop so we can still get on tattle
bleeping hell, imagine making it to the pages of liz reaneys dealz journal though 🤣 it’s the lockdown equivalent of meeting Britney Spears 👏🏽 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m FaMoUs.... I live in Dublin now gals, so please don’t travel to meet me.. send me virtual hugs 🥴xoxo

Babe, I will dm you when I’m taking autographs and selfies xoxox
Hopefully I will catch up with you before the feds do and get my hands on some signed memorabilia 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
bleeping psycho witch now thinks she’s going to be after us all LOL duck you Liz you big weirdo get a hobby 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks to be enjoying the white stuff in those videos. Her whole body jitters and impulses and her eyes! She is absolutely an addict of both.

• Haha
All the stuff she’s liked funny how it’s nearly all mine!! Stalker much liz! @deleted member 34854 I’d say harbour view road and super value and lidl will be no go zones at the mo. Lots of people wanting to talk. Gets very very busy! 😂😂 hope they don’t try chat the ears off joy in Apache😘

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
All the stuff she’s liked funny how it’s nearly all mine!! Stalker much liz! @deleted member 34854 I’d say harbour view road and super value and lidl will be no go zones at the mo. Lots of people wanting to talk. Gets very very busy! 😂😂 hope they don’t try chat the ears off joy in Apache😘
What was her username?? I presume it wasn’t deleted member xxxxxx??

So I have a theory... she’s posting on her stories.. late as night as there are fewer people watching... she’s coming straight here to see who is writing about her latest stories..and then looking to see who has watched her stories and is figuring out names from that.. and that’s why she’s deleting them before morning it’s easier to keep track of!

Reactions: 11
This is gas it’s turning out to be one of those crappy murder mystery who dunnit nights you could buy off groupon years ago 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its actually hilarious that she was posting them last night 😂😂 as if she even knows.
Regardless - it's imitation of the highest orders

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.