Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

isshe4reel

She is as mad as a box of frogs and it’s totally ridiculous of her trying to hide where they stay, and now she is blacking out the name of a resort her cousins stay in, I have no words 😶 yes I do but I will resist
She wrote that to herself, “your so beautiful” who would say that to a stranger?
Keeps the location private out of respect for family member but her daughters underwear or dignity doesn’t deserve the same respect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I am DYING over those messages on tea spill 😂😂😂😂😂 when a hun threatens the guards I lose it completely. It is so pathetic. You can’t get a guard when there is a serious assault but Nikki the bulldog Whelan is getting cyber crime after someone who left a comment on Instagram 😂😂😂😂 Serious I’m telling on you vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the hell is she wearing at the launch?!!
This has to be her worst outfit to date!!it’s like she’s trying to dress like a 17 year old ! And the top 🙈she got it so wrong and looks so trashy!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

You'reone

Why does she "work her way down" on the sun cream on Jayden and Pippa? There kids they should be in factor 50 constantly aswell as Sonny. Imagine worrying about your kids getting a tan... Freak

Reactions: 23
I wasn’t going to post this and been sitting on it for ages but her latest attempt at hiding a collab had really pi**ed me off. I’m from the UK but came across her thread and when I copped who it was I couldn’t believe it.

This story goes back years but it gives you a picture of the kind of person you are dealing with. Way back when I was on holidays with my brother and family. Her family where there too and we all got to know one another. Her parents btw were absolutely lovely. David was quiet, Aimee was mental lol and Nikki well she was the sly one. Croia wasn’t born at this stage so that’ll tell you how long it goes back.

There was a gang of us all hanging out together. I was allowed go out with them as my brother was 17, I think Nikki was 18 at this stage. There was a couple on holiday and they started coming out with us. They were 18 on their first holiday together. All was well, everyone got on, lots of them fancied Nikki but from what I remember she didn’t like any of them.

I ended up going to see one of the girls from Ireland a few weeks later and who was on my flight but the guy from the couple. We got chatting and he said oh I’m going to see family. So next day I was out in town with my friend and we went to Topshop and who did I see coming down the stairs holding hands with the bloke….NIKKI.

So basically they were carrying on during the holiday, his girlfriend didn’t know and didn’t know he had gone to Ireland to see her! Sly is her middle name.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Aíneg

I think we need to Nominate Nikki for So Sue Me's TV show, so she can get pointers on how to dress for your age.. who or what does she think she is, and with her fake Beady Smile 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
In fairness Sue, Pippa and the Huns have put me off ever going to Quinta
please delete this dangerous comment giving the location away. Nobody would have know if you didn’t type it. I’ll be reporting it to nikkis guard who has been working on this case a good few years now

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Cardamom

There's a bit of a "want" in Nikki, as my granny would say, a constant need to impress people she doesnt know. I don't want to be unkind but it seems she needs approval from her followers and constantly impressing them with material fake sh1te.

Nikki in a nutshell is the reason I spend very little time on instagram , just full of fakery. I'd say she'd make a great long term case study for a psychiatrist on how negative social media is for people (and their children!!!)

And does anyone else absolutely hate this whole "yes to the dress" makes my fuppin skin crawl.

Reactions: 20
Nicola is a right bully. She has picked on Chrissy years. Always the butt of every joke. The BF is not bad … well not any worse the her own fella. He made a few fuck ups at the start of the relationship (as happens in life) but has now made things good and clearly is mad about the girl! Nikki would want to look indoors before judging anyone! Her own fella is far from perfect and the perfect life and perfect father is far from true! It’s hilarious as gav fucks up and next thing she’s posting the handbag he had to buy her to make up with her as if he’s the caring husband 🤣 meanwhile Chrissy’s fella hasn’t done much at all wrong but he’s not welcome ! Have you ever seen Chrissy and her fella together in any family post ? No because Nikki the control freak won’t allow it… dope. Nikki would want to take a look at herself. A fake life, not the happy family she paints, hardly any actual friends, a family she controls and bullies, and she can’t even be proper happy for a sister she knows dreamed of being a mammy (who’s doing it without her own mammy). Who has been so good to her. What type of person does that make her!

Don’t panic though because Chrissy has plenty of love from people who may not be blood family but will be here for her! She may be the black sheep if your family but do you know what if I was her I would be delighted I was very different from those people !

Reactions: 20

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Why the hell would a 7 yr old be ‘dying to buy a few make up brushes ?’ and ‘inline to get Mrs Makeup new gloss’. Nikki delighted she’s ‘all kitted out’. That poor kid is having no childhood . She’s years above her age . Your only a kid for a blink of an eye.. Let the poor child be a kid . She’s forever to be standing around makeup stalls . She’s 7 ffs …take her to smyths !

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Loopylou40

I’d say Nicola is seething! Gav being tagged left right and centre with Brian Ormond, but poor Nikki not good enough to grace pipsy pie with her presence! Stinger

• Haha
Reactions: 17

xxlimgirlxx

Chrissy just announced she is Pregnant!! In a lovely video of peoples reactions but didn’t see any of our Nikki in them

• Heart

Gerry o

VIP Member
Well I for one am sick of looking at videos of sonny🤦‍♀️ Are people really interested like everyone loves their own babies and think they are the best looking babies but he’s very average looking to me! Ok I’ll see myself out 👉🙄

• Heart

Loopylou40

I have posted here previously but god I’m furious now! I can 100% confirm this one is an absolute tyrant, horrible human being, she literally looks at people like they’re the shit she’s walked on! It’s common knowledge in swords she caught fat gav in bed with someone when her first born was a few weeks old 🤢🤢 As for all the companies licking these arseholes! It would suit them better, helping families genuinely in need of back to school help, then us mere mortals forking out might use these companies 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow