Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Everyone who thinks they’re anyone is in that Parrilla Restaurant tonight…imagine trying to enjoy an evening meal on your holidays and all the Instahuns from North County Dublin are there roaring at each other waving their phones. I’d drown myself in the soup.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I have never seen the likes of it ! “OMG we work hard we deserve it ! And Gav is worse then me”

Eh reality check! Working hard is getting up at 5am to prep the kids for school/childcare. Then working a 9-5. Heading home to do the homework, cook dinner and clean the house. Then saving up for the holidays a few times a year.

Nikki you dick you pimp yourself out for free stuff. Everything you have in your rented house you didn’t get through work you got it for free from promising brand something and then falling out with most afterwards when they realise you a witch! The other half of your cash comes from you and the hubby running running everything through your business and then not paying the correct tax. (Hope you don’t end up with a revenue audit at your door). You have your sister mind your kids and you work at best part time, inbetween you lunches and walks and popping to do your beach posts ! You wouldn’t know hard working if it bit you!

as for the Insta post on spill my tea. Hilarious ! It shows her for who she is, mental and a bully, and someone stalking tattle while accusing people of the posts with zero proof! Calling the Garda 🤣 could you imagine! “Someone didn’t agree with me on Insta mr officer. They posted a negative comment on my page. I’m a narcissist and can’t cope. Make an arrest please” 🤣🤣🤣

She is truly a toxic and vile moron !

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
No bothers whipping out the max strength nurofen for herself but the kids get damp cloth’s and essential oils..

brandambassador

VIP Member
Chrissie I don’t know if you read here but if you are in a safe and loving relationship, and only you know that, then it doesn’t matter if not all your family or friends or sisters support your good news. You are entitled to your own life with the partner you choose. I hope whatever is obviously going on with Nikki is not causing too much darkness on this precious time and just remember that you are a whole person too, capable of and entitled to be loved.
I’ve been there with sisters and it’s not nice x

• Heart
Fact 1: Nikki drives at least 30/40 min to get to Quinta from where she’s staying. Literally every other kid at that camp would be staying close by. She is so desperate to be in the Quinta set but she’s just not. The majority of the Irish set down there have been going for 20/30 years and for generations. All have going to private schools etc, hang out together at home in Dublin. If she didn’t look like a fish out of water already her and the kids accents are a dead give away they aren’t from the same league! It seldom you hear a strong Dublin accent there. Well unless you have the unfortunate experience of bumping into SoSu who is not liked !

the wealth there is at another level. Defo not influencer and small business owner level.

Fact 2: no way she’s getting a house in Quinta. Weekly rental starts at about €10k and to buy a four bed starting about 3 mill ! STARTING! She should think of buying her kids a home at home before getting notions !

Fact 3: She has been unsupportive of Chrissy. Doesn’t like the fella. Seemingly into drugs. She might want to judge closer to home for someone fond of a night out on the white stuff.

Fact 4:Gavin be faithful 🤣🤣🤣

she’s such a knob but can you imagine living in her head trying to keep up in a world she’s not in ! She would get on better to be a normal mum posting about her actual real life on Insta! I would love to see her company accounts and more they I would love to see them the tax man I’m sure would be very interested in the amount of “company expenses” that are actually holidays!

• Heart

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
something so weird about croias face tho, is it the lack of lips or what
What is with people mentioning that girls face/lips?
I think she has a lovely natural face and her lips are normal?
It’s so refreshing to see a young face not tampered with by fillers or Botox!

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hmmm I searched ‘black quilted YSL tote’ and it’s €3500… I don’t know I just think it’s smoke and mirrors here. She sells bows FFS! And the other biz’s have been closed for 2 years. I reckon she will buy a fake a show it off?

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I see Nikki has pippa on stretching and stuttering trying to sell her over priced shite. Must not be selling for her.
Also could Nikki please stop making pippa stretch like that. I get the fact she does gymnastics etc but no one wants to see that. Just plain weird to do for a whole load of strangers and is only suited for warming up before dance and gymnastics - not Instagram to thousands of random people. I just hate kids being forced to be on camera.

Reactions: 15
Funny that she’s all Aer club but isn’t in the lounge ?

also as predicted Terrie is out of here the min they come ! Won’t associate with her 🤣

• Haha

Haymac

I would be disgusted if I was there with my child and someone had their phone out recording for thousands of eyes to see!
Literally sent her a dm saying how disgusting and inappropriate it was taking photos in a public swimming pool with other people's children there. I'll wait for the threat of the boys in blue!!

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She won’t say where she is staying because it’s a kip. If it was anywhere fancy we would have seen tours of the toilet bowl 😂😂😂

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Delighted for Chrissie that she’s finally making a life for herself away from Nikki’s clutches & not a skivvy for her & her kids anymore. She’s the most genuine of them all & deserves all the happiness in the world. Not a single post from Nikki, Aimee or Croía, being warned by the Ice Queen bitch herself not to make much of Chrissie. Another cousin for the unvaxxed Whelo kids who they might actually be allowed to see. Terrie is genuine when it comes to Chrissie and they do get on so it’s nice to see them make much of her. I’m sure baby Sydney and her new cousin will grow up together creating lots of new memories.

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
Hahaha nikki you fucking melt, people don't want to be associated with you you chav to the point they won't send their kids to yours 😆😆😆scab. Karma is coming

Also I cancelled my sky yesterday. Told them they dont need our business if they can give free tvs to the likes of her.