Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is as mad as a box of frogs and it’s totally ridiculous of her trying to hide where they stay, and now she is blacking out the name of a resort her cousins stay in, I have no words 😶 yes I do but I will resist

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is as mad as a box of frogs and it’s totally ridiculous of her trying to hide where they stay, and now she is blacking out the name of a resort her cousins stay in, I have no words 😶 yes I do but I will resist
She wrote that to herself, “your so beautiful” who would say that to a stranger?
Keeps the location private out of respect for family member but her daughters underwear or dignity doesn’t deserve the same respect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She wrote that to herself, “your so beautiful” who would say that to a stranger?
Keeps the location private out of respect for family member but her daughters underwear or dignity doesn’t deserve the same respect
Exactly!! It would serve her much better to keep her Dublin location “private” and where her children go every day of the week “private” seeing as they are there for the other 45 weeks of the year…..

Reactions: 8
What a bleeping gee bag hiding the location… must think shes beyonce or that she has fans that will come and pap her 🤣🤣🤣 notions! They are in the old village vilamoura and the campus is in quinta do lago! Calm down now everyone dont all go rushing there at once
For a picture or autograph! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me pink! 🤦🏻‍♀️😆

Reactions: 10
Pity she didn’t respect her daughters privacy when she shared pictures of her underwear on social media. Broadcasts where her kids go to school but thinks she’s mad private about her holiday location. She really is thick.

Reactions: 13
What a bleeping gee bag hiding the location… must think shes beyonce or that she has fans that will come and pap her 🤣🤣🤣 notions! They are in the old village vilamoura and the campus is in quinta do lago! Calm down now everyone dont all go rushing there at once
For a picture or autograph! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me pink! 🤦🏻‍♀️😆
Let's just say it won't be quinta do lago she will "buying " her villa she wishes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This one has serious notions , she wouldn’t even afford the Old village not to talk about anything anywhere near Quinta 🙈

Reactions: 1
Let's just say it won't be quinta do lago she will "buying " her villa she wishes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s full of notions.. so rent a house in Donaghmede but buy a villa in Quinta do Lago - sounds reasonable 😂 her only hope is if Denis o Brien needs a brand ambassador 😂

Reactions: 3
This one has serious notions , she wouldn’t even afford the Old village not to talk about anything anywhere near Quinta 🙈
Exactly. She would need at least 200k for a one bed in the old village so her little 3 bed town house that she has an eye on would be around 350k. She would be better off buying a time share in the four seasons around the corner if she wants to try to even claim she owns something there 😂😂😂😂 she’s a bloody twit

Reactions: 2
Wonder how long will it take before she comes on ranting on her stories about her kids privacy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She won’t say where she is staying because it’s a kip. If it was anywhere fancy we would have seen tours of the toilet bowl 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It absolutely wont!! 😂 shes not quinta material! Nor would her pockets ever be full enough to buy there
She definitely isnt quinta material 🤣🤣🤣 she wishes that's were she was with pippa and all the gang keep dreaming nicki great to have those dreams 🥰

She won’t say where she is staying because it’s a kip. If it was anywhere fancy we would have seen tours of the toilet bowl 😂😂😂
Definitely if it was anyway nice she would showing it off no problem

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh because we all want to live in that exact villa Nikki - I don’t share my location - use Google - what a smart cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.