Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Pippa. She seems like a nervous child who is no doubt bullied by Nikki. The notions of going to London for a communion dress when you aren’t even religious and live a life of smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 10
Why the duck would she be buying a communion dress for something that isn’t happening until next April or may ??!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve never once heard them mention about going to mass, but all about the dress and party and one upmanship. Hypocrites of the highest level. I might add that I’m not a mass goer either but my kids don’t do communion

Reactions: 9
Doesnt her best friend who lives over there own some kind of kids store? Clearly all preplanned anyway and had seen a few dresses in picturea prior to visit. Such notions.🙄

Reactions: 2
Probably cost a fair bit too doesn’t make the child look any nicer than a kid in a dunnes or m and s dress I think it’s the mother’s who make big things about communion

Reactions: 10
Am I going mad or what I could have sworn she posted a pic with the same caption with Pippa and Gavs mam a few weeks back…

Maybe she’ll have 2 dresses? 🤔

Either way the poor child will be riddled with anxiety in case she does something wrong or god forbid gets the dress dirty.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what to make of this
1 Nikki owns serveral Irish companies the bows the clothes the dance school etc such a bad business move to go to another country to shop when she’s pushing her own products daily
2 I’ve known lots of English people who had to come to Ireland to find a nice communion dress girls in England wear really really simple dresses nothing like what kids here wear same for boys it’s never a suit over there so it seems odd where she would have even found a place to get a dress over there
3 Pippa is her only daughter communion with your daughter is definitely one of those amazing memories you get to have and she’s entitled to be excited and enjoy it but why document it when she has businesses here loves her it just seems awful excessive but again it she has the means to do it then do but read the room nikki people are struggling to hear their homes and keep food on the table go to London enjoy it but keep it to yourself

Reactions: 6
She started following a shop on the kings road in Chelsea a few months back. The shop sellls way over the top dresses. The stuff is Gypsy like! You certainly wouldn’t see a little girl is chelsea actually wearing one of these. They are more TOWIE then MIC. The girl has complete notions about herself. Trying to give the air of a life she just doesn’t have! READ THE ROOM IS RIGHT!

I mean get your daughters dress where ever you like, but your meant to be an influencer. So you are meant to show a life on line that people can relate to. If you go off piest then that’s something you do and probably don’t post about. The think about Nikki the dicky is she can’t help here self. She pretends one min she’s girl next door normal down to earth mum but next thing she’s trying to live the life of a millionaire in rented houses, rented cars, business expenses, credit cards and notions. Choose a corner Nikki, but the reality is she doesn’t actually know what she is! Coolock trying to be foxrock!

it would do her well rather then bragging about trips to London, saving money to buy her kids a proper home in an area that matches her notions, or push her kids or even her sister to get an education or go to college so maybe they can live the life she wants to live!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She started following a shop on the kings road in Chelsea a few months back. The shop sellls way over the top dresses. The stuff is Gypsy like! You certainly wouldn’t see a little girl is chelsea actually wearing one of these. They are more TOWIE then MIC. The girl has complete notions about herself. Trying to give the air of a life she just doesn’t have! READ THE ROOM IS RIGHT!

I mean get your daughters dress where ever you like, but your meant to be an influencer. So you are meant to show a life on line that people can relate to. If you go off piest then that’s something you do and probably don’t post about. The think about Nikki the dicky is she can’t help here self. She pretends one min she’s girl next door normal down to earth mum but next thing she’s trying to live the life of a millionaire in rented houses, rented cars, business expenses, credit cards and notions. Choose a corner Nikki, but the reality is she doesn’t actually know what she is! Coolock trying to be foxrock!

it would do her well rather then bragging about trips to London, saving money to buy her kids a proper home in an area that matches her notions, or push her kids or even her sister to get an education or go to college so maybe they can live the life she wants to live!
The child doesn’t even look happy in the photo, like my daughter had a bigger smile when she wore a skirt than that girl after getting her dress. I’d say Nikki picked it in her behalf and she just had to play along with it 😔

Reactions: 5
The child doesn’t even look happy in the photo, like my daughter had a bigger smile when she wore a skirt than that girl after getting her dress. I’d say Nikki picked it in her behalf and she just had to play along with it 😔
The forced photo with her “bestie” why because you and her mam are besties??

Reactions: 1
There's a bit of a "want" in Nikki, as my granny would say, a constant need to impress people she doesnt know. I don't want to be unkind but it seems she needs approval from her followers and constantly impressing them with material fake sh1te.

Nikki in a nutshell is the reason I spend very little time on instagram , just full of fakery. I'd say she'd make a great long term case study for a psychiatrist on how negative social media is for people (and their children!!!)

And does anyone else absolutely hate this whole "yes to the dress" makes my fuppin skin crawl.

Reactions: 20
There's a bit of a "want" in Nikki, as my granny would say, a constant need to impress people she doesnt know. I don't want to be unkind but it seems she needs approval from her followers and constantly impressing them with material fake sh1te.

Nikki in a nutshell is the reason I spend very little time on instagram , just full of fakery. I'd say she'd make a great long term case study for a psychiatrist on how negative social media is for people (and their children!!!)

And does anyone else absolutely hate this whole "yes to the dress" makes my fuppin skin crawl.
Yes, except it’s usually used by brides! Cue the circus of the my big fat gypsy mini wedding!

Reactions: 4
Omg she deleted following the dress shop! How sad is that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi Nikki👋

She defo has a want! She’s not well my granny would say. I can just see the tack now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Most normal 7/8 year olds have no interest in the dress. They are thinking about the party, bouncing castle, money maybe with a trip to smyths . This child is being raised and focus on nonsense !

can’t imagine the therapy bills when she’s older !

BF6701B5-5B3C-4A6A-A63A-B0EEA3DFA686.png
DCCA6514-2F02-4BAF-ACAD-5874638E6AAA.png
710E5E24-E766-4B17-84E0-B1D07CDEEB87.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate the whole “yes to the dress” shite. I’m sure some little girls love the shopping and choosing of the dress but why commercialize it like it’s a wedding dress. It’s stupid.

Reactions: 8

Hi Nikki👋

She defo has a want! She’s not well my granny would say. I can just see the tack now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Most normal 7/8 year olds have no interest in the dress. They are thinking about the party, bouncing castle, money maybe with a trip to smyths . This child is being raised and focus on nonsense !

View attachment 1655263View attachment 1655265View attachment 1655272
Omg tattlers are the best detectives

Reactions: 3

Hi Nikki👋

View attachment 1655263View attachment 1655265View attachment 1655272
For an excited girl who said yes to the dress with her bestie, pips doesn't look that happy. I'd say she had zero say in it!

I just had a look on that website and I would say its between 2 dresses as imo they are both something the style that Nikki would pick.

Gosh the cut on some of those dresses are so grown up. Cut out backs and plunging necklines, they’re like mini wedding dresses.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.