Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do sports stores use people who aren’t even sporty 🤷‍♀️. I certainly wouldn’t be in influenced to buy sports wear by her .
why does Jaden need any of the items for back to school surely he is wearing a uniform with shoes ??
Morto for poor Jayden when his mates realise his mam scabbed his clothes for him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why do the kids need Nike tracksuits for school? They won’t be allowed across the door with them on. Any company who gifts this chav anything will only harm themselves in the long run

Reactions: 4
Why do the kids need Nike tracksuits for school? They won’t be allowed across the door with them on. Any company who gifts this chav anything will only harm themselves in the long run
I assumed he was in a uniform school I thought she had posted a pic before. But if it’s a non uniform
School they can wear what they like.

Reactions: 2
I assumed he was in a uniform school I thought she had posted a pic before. But if it’s a non uniform
School they can wear what they like.
I’d say they have uniforms but sure this beggar would post them in the nip if she thought she’d be paid for it

Reactions: 2
€220 for school trainers , of cource she went for the most expensive ones . Would she have picked them if she was paying herself .

Reactions: 5
Jesus sky are killing it this week with the free tvs it’s an absolute joke giving these people free tvs Rachel gorry the latest since nikki

I’d say they have uniforms but sure this beggar would post them in the nip if she thought she’d be paid for it
They do have uniforms but don’t have a school tracksuit so wear whatever on days they have PE… not defending her or anything, she’s still a c*^n!

Reactions: 3
Morto for poor Jayden when his mates realise his mam scabbed his clothes for him
Morto for him when his mates are gawping at his ma never really dressed 😂😂

All the companies gifting these dopes, do they not realise they’re actually turning paying customers off for life! I’ve debated getting rid of my sky for months now because the cost is ridiculous and we don’t really use it, we’ll I’m adamant now after seeing these morons promoting the new tv which they’ll inevitably be gifted🙄all the while, all I’ll get when I question my astronomical bills is “ we can knock ten euro off your monthly bills “

I'll never buy from lifestyle again
I hauled my kids into jd to get their school bags after seeing that tit show😂😂

Last edited:
Jesus sky are killing it this week with the free tvs it’s an absolute joke giving these people free tvs Rachel gorry the latest since nikki
Took us 2 hours to cancel sky, it was a complete sh1t show!! They aren’t getting my money anymore! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I have posted here previously but god I’m furious now! I can 100% confirm this one is an absolute tyrant, horrible human being, she literally looks at people like they’re the tit she’s walked on! It’s common knowledge in swords she caught fat gav in bed with someone when her first born was a few weeks old 🤢🤢 As for all the companies licking these arseholes! It would suit them better, helping families genuinely in need of back to school help, then us mere mortals forking out might use these companies 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They do have uniforms but don’t have a school tracksuit so wear whatever on days they have PE… not defending her or anything, she’s still a c*^n!
This comments is the summary of all that is wrong with social media! She is a nobody and yet half the world knows where her kids go to school!

Where does child safety/ exploitation etc come into this????

(Just to be clear, igloo this isn’t against you )

Reactions: 6
I have posted here previously but god I’m furious now! I can 100% confirm this one is an absolute tyrant, horrible human being, she literally looks at people like they’re the tit she’s walked on! It’s common knowledge in swords she caught fat gav in bed with someone when her first born was a few weeks old 🤢🤢 As for all the companies licking these arseholes! It would suit them better, helping families genuinely in need of back to school help, then us mere mortals forking out might use these companies 🤷🏻‍♀️
And i don't doubt for one minute he has another child for someone else either

Slight off topic but I think the outfits she picked are awful. The kids look like full on chav’s if you ask me. Like really really rough! If you put them
In those outfits in the flats they would fit right in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.