Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were very lucky and got cancelled in about five minutes 😂😂 yer man sounded about as interested as we were in staying, we waited till we had time to ring thinking it would take ages, he told us we could reduce the package, husband said no we want to cancel and he said ok it will be gone in i think it was 30 days 😂

I was nearly an hour on the call so annoying! I said I want it noted that the main reason I’m leaving being sky giving all these influencers free TV’s when us norms that pay the fees get nothing, she said they hadn’t heard about this before but that must be bs! I’m aborting anything these idiots collab with can’t stomach it

Reactions: 8
Yeah I was told I could register for my sky app and get things like invites to events and pre register for the sky glass.
Oh that’s great, it’s not a free telly though is it?
I think this has massively backfired, mostly because of who they’ve chosen to collab with! Delighted for them.

She will probably ring land rover now and go mental at them for her stupid mistake and telling the child take his straps off that's real clever 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What in the name of god is she wearing?!

Aslo-

🗣LOOK AT MY BIG ASS UGLY BAG THAT MAKES ME THINK IM OF HIGHER CLASS THAN ALL OF YOU 🗣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No Nikki just no. If she didn't want to wear heels fine could she not have worn boots or loafers or something. Why is she a woman on a mission to dress as poorly has possible?

Reactions: 4
To be honest I didn’t know who Terrie was until she was pregnant, I knew and followed Nikki originally years ago because of the bows.
Only came across her because of Terri , I actually thought she was Terri sister for ages . I though it was off the back of Terri she got “famous “ 😂.

Why the hell would a 7 yr old be ‘dying to buy a few make up brushes ?’ and ‘inline to get Mrs Makeup new gloss’. Nikki delighted she’s ‘all kitted out’. That poor kid is having no childhood . She’s years above her age . Your only a kid for a blink of an eye.. Let the poor child be a kid . She’s forever to be standing around makeup stalls . She’s 7 ffs …take her to smyths !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Only came across her because of Terri , I actually thought she was Terri sister for ages . I though it was off the back of Terri she got “famous “ 😂.
It’s sooooo strange (and a bit gross) how much they actually look alike! 😅

Reactions: 2
Why the hell would a 7 yr old be ‘dying to buy a few make up brushes ?’ and ‘inline to get Mrs Makeup new gloss’. Nikki delighted she’s ‘all kitted out’. That poor kid is having no childhood . She’s years above her age . Your only a kid for a blink of an eye.. Let the poor child be a kid . She’s forever to be standing around makeup stalls . She’s 7 ffs …take her to smyths !
Queuing up with women to buy make up brushes as a seven year old. Truly disgusting mothering. Kid should be out playing with her friends instead of preened for her mothers phone content

I know this is derailing but related to bows..

Has anyone else come across the girl behind_the_door_of_number_10?

I’ve seen her pop up a few times as she is a brand rep for a bow company I follow, she literally buys her 7 year old daughter 100’s of bows and toys every week but I think it’s more of an obsession for her (the mother) she has 3 other children (boys) although it’s mostly the daughter in the spotlight….

Anyway she’s not problematic or anything (very boring tbh).. I was just absolutely shocked to click onto her page to unfollow her and seen she has 24K+ followers! 99% and not Irish and I’m going to guess bots…really strange!
We need a thread on her , the amount of money she spends on shite for them kids is insane and she definitely has a very weird obsession with bows ..... not to mention she literally invades on her little girls privacy so bad getting her to preen and pose constantly

She looks OLD

Mutton dressed as lamb. The absolute state of her. The darker hair just looks greasy and she looks like her eyes are sinking in to her head. She actually looks sick here, what was she thinking
This is unfiltered and not photoshopped, of course she looks older 🤭

Reactions: 3
Saw that ‘bag’ and I rushed here

sweet mother divine mercy it’s Hideously -cheap- trashy and nassssty

a stall holder would bin it !

Reactions: 7
She’s up to nearly 26k now…
Why is she bothering with buying followers when nobody knows who she is..

We need a thread on her , the amount of money she spends on shite for them kids is insane and she definitely has a very weird obsession with bows ..... not to mention she literally invades on her little girls privacy so bad getting her to preen and pose constantly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.