Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments from her sisters esp aimee are very cold..You would think with there mum gone that they would stick together & be more supportive of chrissie

Reactions: 8
I know Nikki is hard work she turned into Mammy when the mam died. But if Christie’s bf is a dick I get it my sister was with one and wouldn’t see sense fell out with us all. Thankfully she’s seen the light and laughs with us now but it was a horrible experience for all involved

Reactions: 1
They seem to get on well didn't she go over to oz to them for awhile

The video kinda broke my heart none of the family in it not even her dad 😓

The people in the video were told over the phone and recorded, apart from his daughter.
I’d say when she told her family she didn’t feel the need to record them. She’s sensible, she doesn’t live her life through her phone like her sisters do.

Reactions: 3
The thing is none of us know whether the bf is a dick or not and it's all just speculation. Chrissie was always the downtrodden sister, always got Cinderella(Chrissie) and the ugly sisters vibes( Aimme, Croia and Nikki). She always seemed closer to Daveh than the others.

I think once the mother died Nikki made herself the self appointed head of the family, we have all seen the way she bosses the dad and unless you were along with her you were discommunicated from the family. Daveh would have been pushed out aswell of Terrie wasn't an instahun . Not to derail any more , best of luck to her and the new arrival

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh she’s very quiet this weekend. Must be in a right mood or have no shite clothes to try to flog us 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nicola is a right bully. She has picked on Chrissy years. Always the butt of every joke. The BF is not bad … well not any worse the her own fella. He made a few duck ups at the start of the relationship (as happens in life) but has now made things good and clearly is mad about the girl! Nikki would want to look indoors before judging anyone! Her own fella is far from perfect and the perfect life and perfect father is far from true! It’s hilarious as gav fucks up and next thing she’s posting the handbag he had to buy her to make up with her as if he’s the caring husband 🤣 meanwhile Chrissy’s fella hasn’t done much at all wrong but he’s not welcome ! Have you ever seen Chrissy and her fella together in any family post ? No because Nikki the control freak won’t allow it… dope. Nikki would want to take a look at herself. A fake life, not the happy family she paints, hardly any actual friends, a family she controls and bullies, and she can’t even be proper happy for a sister she knows dreamed of being a mammy (who’s doing it without her own mammy). Who has been so good to her. What type of person does that make her!

Don’t panic though because Chrissy has plenty of love from people who may not be blood family but will be here for her! She may be the black sheep if your family but do you know what if I was her I would be delighted I was very different from those people !

Reactions: 20
Chrissie seems to be the only down to earth normal one of the family. awful they cant be more supportive towards her

Reactions: 4
I know chrissy and she's an absolute sweetheart. Nikki and Aimee are so domineering that Chrissy gets lost underneath it all. I'm so happy she's finally living her life HER way. Nikki is always bleating on about family but only if they toe the line. It's disgusting. Unconditional love but only under certain conditions.

DO YOU THINK SHE'LL PASS ON THE UGLY FAMILY HEIRLOOM CRIB?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nicola is a right bully. She has picked on Chrissy years. Always the butt of every joke. The BF is not bad … well not any worse the her own fella. He made a few duck ups at the start of the relationship (as happens in life) but has now made things good and clearly is mad about the girl! Nikki would want to look indoors before judging anyone! Her own fella is far from perfect and the perfect life and perfect father is far from true! It’s hilarious as gav fucks up and next thing she’s posting the handbag he had to buy her to make up with her as if he’s the caring husband 🤣 meanwhile Chrissy’s fella hasn’t done much at all wrong but he’s not welcome ! Have you ever seen Chrissy and her fella together in any family post ? No because Nikki the control freak won’t allow it… dope. Nikki would want to take a look at herself. A fake life, not the happy family she paints, hardly any actual friends, a family she controls and bullies, and she can’t even be proper happy for a sister she knows dreamed of being a mammy (who’s doing it without her own mammy). Who has been so good to her. What type of person does that make her!

Don’t panic though because Chrissy has plenty of love from people who may not be blood family but will be here for her! She may be the black sheep if your family but do you know what if I was her I would be delighted I was very different from those people !
Oh was Gav a bad boy recently?

I know chrissy and she's an absolute sweetheart. Nikki and Aimee are so domineering that Chrissy gets lost underneath it all. I'm so happy she's finally living her life HER way. Nikki is always bleating on about family but only if they toe the line. It's disgusting. Unconditional love but only under certain conditions.

DO YOU THINK SHE'LL PASS ON THE UGLY FAMILY HEIRLOOM CRIB?!
I don't think she will pass it on Terri didn't get it or did she state of it anyway 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.