Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop! That’s an outrageous amount to rent a house 😱
Ya and we went to look at one of them houses to buy and they weren’t that big inside for the price your paying and with all the new builds around that area it will end up like a ghetto eventually

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A property you own. THE property you own Nicola (she hates being called that) you only mortgage one you muppet.

Reactions: 8
I know this is derailing but related to bows..

Has anyone else come across the girl behind_the_door_of_number_10?

I’ve seen her pop up a few times as she is a brand rep for a bow company I follow, she literally buys her 7 year old daughter 100’s of bows and toys every week but I think it’s more of an obsession for her (the mother) she has 3 other children (boys) although it’s mostly the daughter in the spotlight….

Anyway she’s not problematic or anything (very boring tbh).. I was just absolutely shocked to click onto her page to unfollow her and seen she has 24K+ followers! 99% and not Irish and I’m going to guess bots…really strange!

Reactions: 2
Ok I’m so confused! Has this witch received a free stay from the westbury and is now bleeping off back to malahide for a free meal ???? Like save the money in petrol and actually pay for your own tit 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s staying in The Westbury, but eating in Pink? Whatever about going on a girls’ night out there if you don’t care about the food, but there’s far superior places to eat around Grafton Street. Looks good for the ‘gram though, eh?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.