Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness Sue, Pippa and the Huns have put me off ever going to Quinta
please delete this dangerous comment giving the location away. Nobody would have know if you didn’t type it. I’ll be reporting it to nikkis guard who has been working on this case a good few years now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny because it’s true
Like the dump she stayed in, in Dubai 😂😂 only got the full tour when she had a night in Atlantis 😂😂 also don’t be fooled, Portugal is a massive tax haven for the Irish willing to live half a year there! Look at so sue! Also I think she’s taking the piss, you have to prove you ‘ live there and own a property to claim the tax benefits, neither of which she’s doing!!!! I reckon this is the route Nicola is going down 🙄 revenue really need to get their fingers out to clamp down on these charlatans 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Why does she "work her way down" on the sun cream on Jayden and Pippa? There kids they should be in factor 50 constantly aswell as Sonny. Imagine worrying about your kids getting a tan... Freak

Reactions: 23
Well I for one am sick of looking at videos of sonny🤦‍♀️ Are people really interested like everyone loves their own babies and think they are the best looking babies but he’s very average looking to me! Ok I’ll see myself out 👉🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I dont understand why anyone would take their family and spend 7 weeks in a tiny apartment in Portugal just to keep up appearances? Fair enough if you were renting a villa like terrie did with you own pool but 7 weeks in a complex with no space just for Instagram? Does she think people are impressed like? Probably should buy a family home in the country you live in before you "buy" in a place you pretend life is perfect hun

Reactions: 13
Why does she "work her way down" on the sun cream on Jayden and Pippa? There kids they should be in factor 50 constantly aswell as Sonny. Imagine worrying about your kids getting a tan... Freak
Tan is clearly far more important than protecting them from skin cancer. Yano, not like anyone of her loved ones ever died from improper care and treatment of it 🤦🏻‍♀️

So miss Nikki won’t share her location in Portugal but took freebie holidays a few years back in Majorca and posted that all over the gram?? She’s talk so much shite!

Reactions: 1
Did something happen with chrissie? She hasn't liked or commented on any of the baby posts? That's very strange

I dont understand why anyone would take their family and spend 7 weeks in a tiny apartment in Portugal just to keep up appearances? Fair enough if you were renting a villa like terrie did with you own pool but 7 weeks in a complex with no space just for Instagram? Does she think people are impressed like? Probably should buy a family home in the country you live in before you "buy" in a place you pretend life is perfect hun
I don’t get it either , Vilamoura isn’t even that nice to spend that much time there . I never really understood people who go back to the same place year after year .

Reactions: 3
Chrissie is better off doing her own thing, Nikki and co are the toxic
I get the feeling chrissie and amiee never really got on

I don’t get it either , Vilamoura isn’t even that nice to spend that much time there . I never really understood people who go back to the same place year after year .
Villamoura is nice but definitely wouldn't spend my summer there every year isn't that nice 🤣

This 🙌🏻 I can just about tolerate my own kids 😂 without looking at him it’s so boring - she’s no other content only her kids - she’s a drip & too much of a try hard.
She obvs never got the invite to her bridesmaids (Debbie vanity) wedding tomo… says a lot about her

Well I for one am sick of looking at videos of sonny🤦‍♀️ Are people really interested like everyone loves their own babies and think they are the best looking babies but he’s very average looking to me! Ok I’ll see myself out 👉🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does Pippa’s hair look highlighted? 🙄 I know the sun brightens hair but it looks very blonde 🤔View attachment 1493135
I reckon it’s just from the Sun as my kids hair is the same . They get proper blonde sunlights as I call them . One of my girls would be as dark as Pippa and I rem one year being at a family party and even her uncles commented 🙈🙈

Villamoura is nice but definitely wouldn't spend my summer there every year isn't that nice 🤣
The marina is nice to stroll around at night time alright but we never went back there , once was enough .

Does she not own a dance school? Like why not send your child to that with her friends instead of paying for one abroad? I can’t comprehend the level of stupid with these people 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is this a new thing going abroad to bring your child to summer camp?? Like I saw MrsMakeup was there and her boys were doing a football camp (well at least I think they were??)
Is cul camp or the local drama/dance school camps not good enough anymore?? 😂 I also find the whole ‘private’ thing hilarious 😆 as someone else said it’s because the place she’s in is a Kip probably!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.