Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely isn’t raking it in. She wants people to think it alright. She’s vile
Agree, if she was raking it in she wouldn’t be killing herself with all the ads on holidays…and the holiday will prob be written off against the ads for her company, not sure how it works but I guarantee she has found away around it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agree, if she was raking it in she wouldn’t be killing herself with all the ads on holidays…and the holiday will prob be written off against the ads for her company, not sure how it works but I guarantee she has found away around it!
Nail on the head there I’d say. The accom is nothing fancy either or we would have been deemed worthy of a tour

Reactions: 1
Didn't she think baby zen yoyo was great last year now she doesn't like it I have the zen yoyo nearly 3 years and I couldn't fault it at all I'd highly recommend it so don't listen to her 🤣

Reactions: 3
Didn't she think baby zen yoyo was great last year now she doesn't like it I have the zen yoyo nearly 3 years and I couldn't fault it at all I'd highly recommend it so don't listen to her 🤣
Of course she’ll recommend the €450 one she was given for nothing over anything else 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realize the crèche was hers too
It’s not anymore

Her holiday looks tit, only seems to do anything at the weekend.

Reactions: 2
It’s not anymore

Her holiday looks tit, only seems to do anything at the weekend.
Yeah I reckon they eat at home most of the week or else she would be sharing the fab places 🤣🤣 and then they do the normal photo worthy places at the weekend. Sure didn’t she bring a thermomix with her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’d say Nicola is seething! Gav being tagged left right and centre with Brian Ormond, but poor Nikki not good enough to grace pipsy pie with her presence! Stinger

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d say Nicola is seething! Gav being tagged left right and centre with Brian Ormond, but poor Nikki not good enough to grace pipsy pie with her presence! Stinger
I thought that earlier, she didn’t get her nose in at all 🤣🤣

I thought that earlier, she didn’t get her nose in at all 🤣🤣
I’m sure gav is “ selling Brian some gym equipment “ if ya know hat I mean 😂😂😂

Of course she’ll recommend the €450 one she was given for nothing over anything else 🤣🤣
Of course you’re gonna like anything you get for free/ get paid to use🙄 while the rest of us fork out top dollar

Last edited:
I see the bows are back in pavilions, is the stand beside it with the henna tatoos her venture also?

"sorry pips you can't go to the pool today, you've got to work!".... And makes her child pose in several different outfits around the resort. Some childhood!

Some holiday!
This is the furthest thing from a holiday! Just because you pack your tit in a car and feck off to warmer weather does not make it a holiday ! Give me ten days or two weeks in a fab resort where you actually don’t have to lift a finger over Nicola pretending she’s better than everyone else by “going abroad for a long period of time “

Reactions: 9
I’d say she’s in bits with the heat. Pippa looked like she couldn’t wait to get out of the line of the camera and get out of the sun. There’s even ragging fires around where she is. Wouldn’t say it’s the holiday shes portraying at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.