Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the pics went up late last night when her birthday was nearly over, but they never read here no way šŸ˜šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
What an insultā€¦ talk about being an after thought- small cheap shop bought cake that Nicola couldnā€™t even bothered to buy candles for. They go overboard for everyone elseā€™s bday. It was her 30th & no effort put in it for her. My daughter used to go to BSD & Chrissie is by far the nicest of them all, the only normal one who would talk to you

Reactions: 13
No balloon arch? Considering she has confetti balloons on speed dial whenever somebody farts??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She prop isn't talking to her cause she probably said no to babysitting I gst the feeling chrissie and amiee were never close

Reactions: 4
What an insultā€¦ talk about being an after thought- small cheap shop bought cake that Nicola couldnā€™t even bothered to buy candles for. They go overboard for everyone elseā€™s bday. It was her 30th & no effort put in it for her. My daughter used to go to BSD & Chrissie is by far the nicest of them all, the only normal one who would talk to you
Exactly NO EFFORT whatsoever was made for her so although they may be back talking there is clearly still issues there, and yeah I've heard that a few times that chrissie is very down to earth no heirs or graces about her like the rest of them have

Reactions: 5
Exactly NO EFFORT whatsoever was made for her so although they may be back talking there is clearly still issues there, and yeah I've heard that a few times that chrissie is very down to earth no heirs or graces about her like the rest of them have
Heirs and graces from river valley! Itā€™s comical

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is Nikki sharing old photos and not photos from last night with her and chrissie. Seems like she scrambled to get some after reading here šŸ˜‚ yeah right you did forget the candles Nikki šŸ« 

I see she's listed the retail kiosk on FB marketplace for ā‚¬1500
She did that a while ago, and Iā€™m nearly certain she said it sold šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Also sheā€™s so un authentic ā€¦ blowing out her hole about vitamins! Truth is she only bloody started following the company this week šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Yeah nicki put something up aswel
Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t think itā€™s right the way they always bring these things back to their mam,.. this is their cousins father itā€™s not about them and their family right now! They do the same with their ā€œlittle grandadā€ and everything else.. its like ā€œtheir beachā€, ā€œtheir songā€ ā€œtheir Portugalā€ they take ownership of absolutely everything

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Chrissy just announced she is Pregnant!! In a lovely video of peoples reactions but didnā€™t see any of our Nikki in them

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Iā€™d say Nikki is gonna be fuming šŸ˜‚ delighted for Chrissy tho she seems genuinely happy and doesnā€™t need to fill in any gaps her life with free gardens and rented Land Rovers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Chrissy just announced she is Pregnant!! In a lovely video of peoples reactions but didnā€™t see any of our Nikki in them
Awww delighted for her. Didnā€™t see any of her family in the video she showed. But Terri announced it and seemed genuinely happy for her. Whatā€™s with the rest of them

Reactions: 7
Wait and see now in the next few weeks theyā€™ll all be stuck back up Chrissieā€™s hole to make themselves look good! Surprised she didnā€™t have her dad reaction in the video atleast

Reactions: 3
No comments on the video from Croia or Nikki šŸ‘€
Must be serious issues when they all crap post each day and the 3 sisters post nothing.. Iā€™m not a fan of Terri at all but she gets nothing from posting about Chrissie so it must come from a good place (if you get me)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.