Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xlilmissx

I’ll never cross the door of that Funtasia again so will ad them to the list with Matt Briton , Jones , and the rest that gift these huns . Pay someone that’s clearly never crossed the door to advertise and sfa for the loyal customer . Signs plastered everywhere about no cameras so ok for her to capture footage of hers but no one else . If I was in any of them videos I would be fuming . Hopefully they cleaned it up while they were closed there recently because the place was absolutely rotten . Her free day out for her kid’s before they head off and how many kids will get to do nothing this summer 😤

Reactions: 14

Don'tstartwithme

I dont understand why anyone would take their family and spend 7 weeks in a tiny apartment in Portugal just to keep up appearances? Fair enough if you were renting a villa like terrie did with you own pool but 7 weeks in a complex with no space just for Instagram? Does she think people are impressed like? Probably should buy a family home in the country you live in before you "buy" in a place you pretend life is perfect hun

Reactions: 13

overgrammers

VIP Member
Pity she didn’t respect her daughters privacy when she shared pictures of her underwear on social media. Broadcasts where her kids go to school but thinks she’s mad private about her holiday location. She really is thick.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Yeah nicki put something up aswel
I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s right the way they always bring these things back to their mam,.. this is their cousins father it’s not about them and their family right now! They do the same with their “little grandad” and everything else.. its like “their beach”, “their song” “their Portugal” they take ownership of absolutely everything

• Heart

Igloo1877

What an insult… talk about being an after thought- small cheap shop bought cake that Nicola couldn’t even bothered to buy candles for. They go overboard for everyone else’s bday. It was her 30th & no effort put in it for her. My daughter used to go to BSD & Chrissie is by far the nicest of them all, the only normal one who would talk to you

Puffin

VIP Member
On the Dad, Nikki constantly has videos of him up where she’s making a eejit of him - it’s possible he’s had conversations with Chrissie where he said he wasn’t happy with it/didn’t want to be on Instagram and this is her respecting his wishes
I agree . I'd say she purposely didn't show him out of respect. How many videos have we see of the poor man getting emotional at different events/milestones?

As for the implication that Chrissie's boyfriend is in anyway violent is a stretch. I think the reason for the fall out was he probably wouldn't take any of Nikki's shit and urged Chrissie to stand up for herself. We all know Nikki surrounds herself with enablers and her and Aimee are the ultimate mean girls. I think Croia, as the youngest probably just does what's she's told and if Terrie didn't have such a big insta following Nikki would have cut her and Daveh off aswell

You'reone

The white outfit🙈 literally see 16 year olds wearing outfits like that. Mutton dresses as lamb so embarrassing 😂

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
For me this is the cringiest thing she does. Like WHO does she think she is??

Does she truly believe people would flock to stay near her because she’s such a huge celebrity 😂😂😂😂

I just can’t. My toes curl so bad cringing for her 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
She fucking bought a fake in Dubai now she's pretending she's buying a real one and she's gonna parade around the fake 😆😆😆 I'm dying. She's such a fool

Hmmm I searched ‘black quilted YSL tote’ and it’s €3500… I don’t know I just think it’s smoke and mirrors here. She sells bows FFS! And the other biz’s have been closed for 2 years. I reckon she will buy a fake a show it off?
She has to be up to her eyes in debt.

• Haha
  • Heart

heybish123

I’d say Nikki is gonna be fuming 😂 delighted for Chrissy tho she seems genuinely happy and doesn’t need to fill in any gaps her life with free gardens and rented Land Rovers

• Heart

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Chrissie just announced she’s having a baby girl 💖💖 Delighted for her. Not a bit surprised Nikki is off somewhere again & none of Chrissies family present for the big reveal or even a mention of it. Disgrace of a family. I’m sure Tina would be very proud of all of them.

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Are these idiots dragged up? I noticed it on Boozy Suzy’s stories a few months ago and now Negative Nikki is the same with the footwear on the tables/countertops!! Get your dirty shoes off the table and onto the floor — it’s so unhygienic, especially with small children!!

1501C0D7-15A8-43C8-BB79-5DF439CEAEF3.jpeg

• Sick

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Ah sure when that poor girl Aisling Murphy was murdered, she had a story up with footage of the suspect at the courthouse with an angry mob shouting, then her caption on it was how it made her blood boil and that he should be hung. Yes, loads of people felt that way but had the cop-on not to state those kind of things publicly on SM. No clue about how the justice system works and making sure he gets a fair trial in order to ensure he is found guilty and punished.
And then next post was about selling some crap to her followers 🙈
And let’s not forget when baby Azaylia Khan was passing away of cancer she tagged both the baby’s parents in a picture of Sonny with a caption saying something like *I’m so glad he’s happy and healthy*….then proceeded to insinuate that vaccines are the reason for cancer..

• Wow
  • Angry